Yoshiboo JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Yoshiboo, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Yoshiboo
    Question

Yoshiboo One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): Yoshiboo

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=14484

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Hawaii Standard Time (HST)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 10+

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Used to (16 votes on previous application before takedown); Many people voted for me to apply again, but reputable clients are not met.

Other: I'm an old-time veteran of this server, and haven't experienced much of the new admins or moderators - only old ones. That's why I'm sort of hesitant about reputable clients, but was a decently well known player at that time (these are from admins/mods like: link_link_link, Xemnasthe1st, snipur, Metr0_,, Instinct, etc.). Another thing I want to note is the time scheduling that I have. I'm not sure the specific schedule that I'm going to have the upcoming year, so I'm wanting to put a disclaimer that I'm not sure how often I'll be on. I'll very much try my hardest to be on, and not be inactive like some other moderators. If you need any questions such as time, or attributes about moderator, you are bery much welcome to ask me, and I'll try to give the most updated response, if I can recall. Sorry for how vague this application is.

• Potential Potential x 10
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 8
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 1
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  2. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I believe Yoshiboo would be a great candidate for moderator. He actively demonstrates the rules and enforces them. He is, as he states, an old time veteran of the server. Though he went inactive for a long period of time, and has become active again, he still shows he knows the rules very well.

3. snipur
    Approved

snipur Overwatch Addict

I'm going to rate this Potential for the following reason.

I'm going off past experiences since I barely go on anymore and since I resigned but Yoshiboo did indeed enforce the rules and know them very well, but there's a downside to that.. He acts immature sometimes and makes the server unfun and unplayable, ranging from freekill to friendly fire (As well as his partner in crime, former staff member Metr0 to pitch in). But I'm sure he has overcome that and is more mature and ready to enforce the rules.

I would talk about discord situations but it really isn't needed to be said in an application for moderation.

Maybe one day I'll see him around and I'll change it to an upvote, or a downvote. Who knows?

4. Kivil
    Feminine

Kivil Active Member

As Snipur said, you are definitely potential, for the following reasons.
    -You haven't been on in a while, though you are a veteran.
    -I only know one person on the reputable list. (Snipur)
    -I have never heard of anything good or bad that you have done.

But one good thing from the application that I see is that you are from a different time zone! Which is quite good since we do not have a lot of mods or admins in time zones other than Central or Pacific.

Until I hear more about you I shall keep this as potential.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

I'm ashamed i haven't been well antiquated with you yet Yoshi, I can believe you are a veteran and you executed the application reasonably well. I want to see how good you are in person so i don't have a opinion on you yet. But you earned my interest so i'm mark you as Potential for now. Thanks for Stepping up to the plate mate!

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

It may be true that you are a veteran however... the current community doesn't know you very well except for a handful of people...

I'm not sure how to rate this application fairly since I haven't seen you on... however If you could give a better explanation or a better representation of when you're actually on I'll go out of my way to see you on... I'll comment or edit this response If I see you in action and if I see you doing what you can...

I Guess I'll see you on in the future but for now

+Potential

7. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I remember playing with Yoshiboo and let me just say, I loved it! He's a very quirky and proffesional individual who knows how to have a good time. I have nothing bad to say other then the slight immaturity but I'm sure he'll fix that when he gets mod. A big fat wet and sticky
    +SUPPORT

• Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
  8. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

ima leave potential cuz im a cunt

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
  9. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

nvm i changed it

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  10. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Haven't had experience with the player, but you have the qualifications and requirements. Until further notice.
    +Potential

11. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Please no. Stop. Get some help.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Deal with it Deal with it x 1
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
  12. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Would you mind not shitposting on a mod app? Just because you were mod once doesn't give you the right to post anything you want.

• Deal with it Deal with it x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  13. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I think i have seen @Yoshiboo before??? not sure. If so, I dont have enough experience with this person

-/+ Potential

14. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

Yoshiboo is extremely fun too play with, he makes jokes a lot

the problem is, your sometimes a bit, immature.

You have the skill , you just need a bit of... "not fun time" to remove that "immatureness"

+Potencial

15. Cheetos
    Drama Queen

Cheetos Well-Known Member Former Staff

Great guy! Known him for awhile, good friend must I mention, just be more active and you definitely got my support

16. «Celestial»
    Alienated

«Celestial» One Poster

he said i'd get a jamba juice gift card if I upvoted

No but seriously i think Yoshi has been around longer than most of the mods, and I think he knows what he is doing and would serve as an example to other mods.

deadass.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  17. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

Mellon :^) Well-Known Member

I knew yoshi way back nearly a year ago, and I can say without a doubt that he was and still is a great candidate for moderator.
    +Support

• Old Old x 1
  18. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied due to lack of bumping, feel free to reapply when you feel you want to.

Live Thread addon by sonnb