yee.exe JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by yee.exe, Sep 16, 2017.

1. yee.exe
    Yeehaw

yee.exe Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Göat

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=89604

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Eastern

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 50

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Probably not

Other: The stats page was bugged, not sure on the hours its an approximation

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 20
    • Potential Potential x 2
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I'm Not sure, back in the past, he breaks the rules (Freekilling? Micspamming, etc.), well for all i know, Yes i understand he doesnt have any supporters, that dont matter, for now i'm gotta mark this neutral but it will update as it goes

• This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  3. -{o.W.n}-FrostRaider
    Amazed

-{o.W.n}-FrostRaider Active Member

Yea so you say you have 50...but your stat said you have 8...so yea idk how to deal with this

Edit:welp ok then

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  4. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

5. yee.exe
    Yeehaw

yee.exe Well-Known Member

It says I have 2 days and four hours...

• RIP RIP x 1
  6. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

2 days = 48 hours + 4 hours = 52 hours

7. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Never
    -support

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Well, as far as Ive seen, I never saw you before but on the forums; you are always appealing on a ban which shows me that you are that kind of a "free killer" but I cant judge past from today since its been a long time. -/+ potential

9. Optimist
    Sleepy

Optimist Well-Known Member

This is a joke at best, I may not play the servers as much as I'd use to get on. But I remember this kid, running around as Demoman freekilling and spamming lennies in chat.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Valias explained almost perfectly why you don't show mod material

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dirt Savage
    Lucky

Dirt Savage Can't Stop

Edit: Just realized its goat the mic spammer

-SUPPORT

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Yee.exe has been banned multiple times and I think I recall hearing about him avoiding bans multiple times. No vouchers which is a big minus, by the tone of that sentence it sounds like he didn't even ask anyone about it. Under 16, and while that isn't a big issue it's still something I take into account.

-Support

• Like Like x 1
  13. adonaimulamba
    Adorable

adonaimulamba Well-Known Member

No vouchers he is not 16 no to the f way -support

14. BGUltimate
    Festive

BGUltimate Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Free killer Mic Spammer

-SUPPORT

15. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Absolutely not! Quite enough said.

Your history speaks way too much for itself, from glitching the server to mass freekilling following with multiple other rules broken by this user.

I'm just going to give it up short right there, since there is far to much to list, but this user would absolutely not be good material for moderator of Idleserver's Jailbreak servers.

Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

Seeing how this guy is goat (the guy ive seen freekill and micspam) im gonna say its obvious he isnt mod material and likes to rape people's ears with loud dialogue from a guy. -Support

• Like Like x 1
  17. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I'd rather support a perma ban for you than a moderator application

I don't even have to go into detail, you made this mod app fucking around, and I know you have no actual intention of becoming a moderator, or let alone a member of the community that people can get along with

-support

• This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  18. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

I'll try and be nice about this. Start thinking about your actions and going outside the box before making a moderator application. You do not take our parameters seriously, you don't take our punishments seriously, so i doubt you where taking this moderator app seriously.

There could be a possibility you could turn everything around and prove useful to us, so if you want that to happen, start being a coordinated member of our community and try to ease the trouble instead of causing more. Try your best to act like a moderator without having the authority, report and record situations and report them accurately. Start enforcing rules instead of breaking them, and be a good sport on our servers. Being active on our forums is vital too. Last but not least, be professional, patient, and mature. if you are incapable of this only time will allow it to occur.

So i will shorten it into a list, if you want me to think positively about you, start here.

1. Help our staff instead of causing them stress
    2. Enforce our rules and report situations as needed
    3. Be a good sport and above all else be humble

Obviously if you would start avoiding trouble and thinking more widely about your actions as a whole your reputation will grow back rather decently.

As of now, I don't support your cause for becoming a moderator. Hopefully you will take what i said and reflect yourself for the better.

Good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

What a joke. I'd go on, but it's not worth the time of day.

-Support

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Every single time that I am on with you, you are constantly mic spamming, chat spamming, freekilling, and evading guard bans to the extreme. I have banned and kicked you from the servers a countless amount of times. This is not a personal thing, but you have shown me that you are absolutely not capable of become a staff member. You barely use your microphone, and you do not enforce any of the rules, you'd rather break them.

Upon looking through the ban logs with your name, I have found the following.

Freekill: 2
    Teamkill:
    Mass FK: 1
    Baiting: 1
    DR Denial: 1
    Other: 3

There is absolutely no reason that we can trust you to uphold a staff position correctly. You do not meet the age requirement, and although there are exceptions occasionally, I do not think you are fit to be one. On top of all of this, your hours are also wrong. While @wing did say that the vouch list didn't rule out anyone's application, I still believe it gives a slight hint to us when you do not have anyone on your list.

With that being said, I will not be giving this application any support.

Thank you for applying.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  21. Not So Festive Warden
    Confused

Not So Festive Warden Well-Known Member

I think you put your joke application in the wrong place.

• RIP RIP x 3
  22. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied due to lack of bumping, feel free to reapply when you feel you want to.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb