XemnasThe1st Admin app

Discussion in 'Accepted Admin Applications' started by XemnasThe1st, Mar 2, 2016.

1. XemnasThe1st
    Goofy

XemnasThe1st Can't Stop Former Staff

State and Country (not city): Hawaii, USA

Primary Language:English

Favorite Pizza Topping: Anything with meat on it. (bacon, sausage. Yea you get the point)

Servers: Jailbreak 1

HLStatsX: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=230

Time Zone: UTC

Admin Experience:
    I have been a mod for over 3 years of idleserver jailbreak, I know what I been doing for a while now.

Additional Information: I am very well known with a lot of people on the jailbreak servers

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro the pyro

Support: Crunch,Val

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chaos Valkyrie

Chaos Valkyrie One Poster

Scrub Likes to gaurd ban people late at night. ( But only when they're breaking the rules)

3. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

+Support He deserves to be a Admin :)

4. Dragonborn
    No Mood

Dragonborn Can't Stop

+support his heavy looks like a broken condom, but on a serious note he does deserve admin he's good at mod and should be upgraded

5. snookcat
    Sunshine

snookcat One Poster

Supported like everyone else. *Insert speech where I suck up to him like a faggot*- Oh he's so great for this position and is an amazing person. Yada yada yada ya. To the point, he has experience, he knows what to do, and he's got a good sense of humor and an even better head on his shoulders. Case closed, he should actually get the position.

6. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

Hes there late at nigh when the scroobs get on. And i'm on getting tired of them not going by the rules and having to bug [admin] crunch to get on or send someone else on like Xamnas here.

7. Princess♥
    Whistles

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

What does 17+ mean? How old are you?

8. XemnasThe1st
    Goofy

XemnasThe1st Can't Stop Former Staff

Well princess have you seen crunch's Admin app. It say the same age. And what I mean is that I am 17. Sorry of the the confusion.

9. ★₱ånçakes★
    Innocent

★₱ånçakes★ One Poster Former Staff

just give it to him he has been here for 3 years

10. willis the whale
    Spaced

willis the whale Active Member

great mod and i love to see him be an admin <3 +support

11. ForsakenFour
    Sunshine

ForsakenFour Member

+support He should be admin and he was a great mod

12. Bassicly Crunch but more strict

13. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

He's a very friendly player and he's taught me alot on my first days on Idleserver Jailbreak. Xemnas is a very efficient Moderator of Jailbreak and always tries to obey the rules when he's punishing a bad player who is already broken countless rules in due time. I believe; XemnasThe1st should be promoted from Moderator to Administrator on Idleserver Jailbreak, since it seems he has been here far longer then any of us, and knows far more about the server then we could in his years of playing Wing's Jailbreak server. He honestly deserves it. He has my support.

• Like Like x 1
  14. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

I am accepting this application. Thank you for being around the many years you have in the community and the assistance you have provided to the server along the way.

15. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Woah, time flies way too fast! Congratulations, XemnasThe1st. Hope you like your new status. Thanks for all the support on the server up until now.

16. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

:)congrats XemnasThe1st

Live Thread addon by sonnb