Wing, fix your servers m8

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aegeus Dusk, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

So currently there are many problems with the servers, here is a list of some I saw in both the dallas and US servers
    Problems:
    Warden can't kill freedays
    Mods/admins can't use some commands
    Banned weapons are no longer automatically taken out of the loadout
    No fall damage taken and sometimes ranged weapons used by reds won't hurt blus at all
    Deads can talk for some reason
    Reds can glitch freeday again
    Mic glitches are happening again and blus wont be able to speak unless muted then unmuted
    "Warden has died" text no longer appears on screen along with "Warden has disconnected" text
    Taunt kills work
    (More glitches/problems are missing from this list but I can't name them all)

(ADDITION #1)
    Forum Problems:

Forums going down constantly [Possible ddosing]
    Lag Spikes [Which isnt a big deal]
    It said someone was banned for duplicate account but they were still able to play in the server somehow [Idk if its counted as forum wise]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Yeah for the duplicate account thing it's hell
    I was on a server with JTriggs and like 3 people kept doubling their ban times every map change, so he said to get off the server because once it's fixed the bans won't be removed and you'll be stuck with that time

But all of these are a problems and the lag spikes are a big deal, it can go for a minute and a half with the server freezing and nobody being able to use mic

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

That reminds me, last week or so I was in game like on friday morning or so after my ban got lifted and it said Maiev was banned for duplicate account but continued playing with the same account. Is that the glitch???

4. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Yes, but I stopped playing for a mean time and came back without the "Duplicate Account" ban.

Live Thread addon by sonnb