Vortex Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Vortex, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Vortex

Vortex One Poster

What is the problem? Lance is abusing his admin powers.

What do you want us to do? Whatever you decide

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. U:1:190084831

What server were you on? 45.35.176.5:27110

What time? 10:26 PST

Additional information?
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVWn8vAMehU

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

3. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Thank you both for the videos and the report. Lance has already received a punishment, and possibly will get further punishment (as far as I’m concerned).

4. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I know the matter is resolved, but I deem it important to point out that in the first video DJ is clearly there and is saying absolutely nothing about Lances's abusing, even making jokes about it on occasion.

5. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

He attempted to get me in yesterday, wether or not he attempted to get DingDong or Valias is unknown to me. So in a manner of speaking, he was doing something but not all he could. But then again, there isn’t much he could do.

6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Apparently dingdong got on there before I did but I gave up on trying to turn on my other computer due to updates and crap, dingdong got him a punishment and we informed wing on his abuse, thank you guys for the report, a month ban we gave him but hopin for his demotion will come soon

7. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

I asked him to resign and he did. He made a profile post on wing’s profile on this website.

8. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

I really couldnt do anything at all at the current state of what he was doing, i cant even kick him, as u saw in the video i was in i wasnt affected cus mods cant target other mods with commands for some reason.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  9. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I can target other mods, however I know for you specifically commands haven't worked in the past

that's not an attack or anything I quite literally mean, sometimes you haven't been able to ban people for a week on end, some days you've had admin powers and it's pretty chaotic, I know you said you couldn't even kick him, but for future reference to any mods reading this, or aspiring mods, the best thing you can do is keep kicking and undoing the damage while you're getting an admin on

Live Thread addon by sonnb