Valias's updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Valias, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Hey guys won't be able to play jailbreak till i feel better I'll let you know if I have energy to play again

2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Sry for the clone it was glitched

3. Valias
    Spaced

Update!!!! Won't be on my computer for a week.. Because I am taking a break I'll be on next week

4. Valias
    Spaced

Update!!!!! I was on my computer for a bit till my computer just shut off randomly I have no idea why because my computer won't respond (it turns on but just do sent want to boot into bios (No video)..) So I need to fix that and idk when I'll be back on I just have enough problems and just my computer want me to go back to relax or something. No clue.....Thx for ever is reading this and I'll see when I'll get back to my computer to mod the server again.

5. Valias
    Spaced

Update!!!! I am sry for not updating anyways I got internet for my mobile device after no internet for a week.. Anyways my computer is still not booting and may going to fix it today or sometime Sunday but idk what's wrong with it though.

6. wing
    Dreaming

wing Previously Wing Staff Member Owner

Hey thanks for update. Hope you get your computer working

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Valias
    Spaced

Ya I hope so wing.. Idk what caused the problem for my computer not to boot but I am betting its my power supply and if its not then idk if its my CPU or motherboard

8. Valias
    Spaced

Update!!! figured out my problem was a bad power supply... i am back to jailbreak and hope my computer wont do stupid stuff again

• Like Like x 1
  9. Valias
    Spaced

Hello whoever is reading this i come by annouced i had a computer for awhile after awhile when i got my new power supply unit i was just playing a game and suddently my computer shut down on me. after that it wasnt the powersupply (thank goodness) so i have a new problem. i was expermenting some games and testing them with my system reader (some people may know what i am talking about and no if u use windows not system info.) anyways i was looking online on my cpu and such and the problem is my cpu is very high (even though i have a fan) so the problem is i wont be able to run good games till we be able to get a powerful fan that will be able to cool itself down and not try to destroy my whole computer
    Looking at results right now and i am soooo shocked at the moment. so just a head up i wont be able to do teamfortress 2 for awhile till we fix this or never so i will update as i go through journeys and i hope i be fine and not attempt to destroy my computer
    on the other hand though i might run games that wont be able to burn up my computer and be killed i just wont play most games though.
    if you have anything to say then thats great i will be on my mobile device and such if u want to chat and talk to me like i said i do aplogize have a safe day/night and wish me luck on this.

10. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Team Fortress 2 is a processor based game, it's no surprise it crashes while playing it, any valve games will probably cause the same issue, as well as any games using the source engine.

11. Valias
    Spaced

Ya but i was just playing left 4 dead 2 minding my business but suddently it didnt crash like my whole pc shuts down and i know why
    I know valve games sometimes crash but its my cpu of my computer gets hot i am planning (Maybe)to get a cpu cooling fan but for now i cannot plah nothing besides low smooth games on my main and my mini pc
    If i cont to run powerful games chances are my cpu dies and wont be able to use it anymore less we get another one but ik my main reason why my pc was overheating
    The best for now and my not help as much, is just blow it out because some dust can cause my cpu to overheat

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  12. willis the whale
    Spaced

willis the whale Active Member

hope ur compter get fixed soon cant wait to see u in jailbreak <3

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  13. Valias
    Spaced

Thx willis its best not to play high powerful games that will burn up my cpu and die like i said that random shutdown saved me from killing my computer when i get a good fan that will cool it down theni should be able to play
    To be honest idk when ill be back playing

14. willis the whale
    Spaced

oh well then so i think that i willnt see u for a long time then D:

15. Valias
    Spaced

True but ill be on my other pc playing.... just wont be playing tf2
    I tried running it. It was success but the grafics were awful! After some time my computer flashes an i had to end it in task mgr.
    Thing is should not be to long

16. willis the whale
    Spaced

oh (i just did this to see how long we cn get this reply train going

• Like Like x 1
  17. Valias
    Spaced

hello guys just want you to give you a update on how i am doing so far
    *yea its not been a week yet and still no cooling fan for my cpu
    * i am on my backup pc and will not be playing good games like tf2, etc (yes i tried but grafics were bad)
    * i am on steam just to chat or to play some games that are acceptable to my other pc witch its lucky
    *i am doing fine for this fine week but like i said i dont know when ill be able to get my fan and or to my main pc to play again.
    *again i do apologize about my absences and i am doing my best to see if i can get my fan for my cpu so it will not overheat
    * i hope you guys are doing ok and just want to check ill put more updates as i go
    *thanks for reading this and hope you have a nice day.

18. Valias
    Spaced

Hello guys just want to give you another update that i want you to guys hear
    *so hours later after my last post i got my new cpu fan (better than my old one of course XD)
    *installed it onto my computer after i unplugged it
    *so once i tested some games (again) and i was quite impressed and now i am happy about it
    So now i can play my old games again (as long i dont bust my cpu again)

19. ♫SpringKeegaChu™♫
    Spaced

♫SpringKeegaChu™♫ Active Member

I really need to poop.

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  20. Peak
    Whistles

Peak Well-Known Member

You should try to pour some 5 hour energy on your computer to make it runin again m8

• Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  21. Valias
    Spaced

UPDATE:
    Hello guys, i know its been like.... 2 years since i did this thread (Update) and some people are new to this but i do updates as i go to tell you whats up and such, if you don't know in the beginning, and or not flood the thread or some sort, so i do it here, anyone can reply and such so i dont restrict that.

Anyways, i am working full time now because i am working on saving up for school and such so its gonna be a pin and dealing allot of stress honestly, but i am used to it now due to this is my 3rd, coming into 4th week of full time, used to do part time when i was starting school but eh now, least i am making more money as i go, anyways i took sundays and mondays off so i can deal less stress but i may have plans in the weekend, depending though, so i wont be on as much as i used too, but i will be on some days and most days as i am off, depending on my schedule, but it changes every week so again, it depends.

Thanks so much for reading this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb