Completed/Reviewed Valias: The Abuse of Admin

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by UnoriginalName, Jun 10, 2015.

?

Should Valias be admin after all this abuse?

1. No, there is too much evidence and denying it makes you blind. Something humans love to do.

38.1%
  2. Yes, I know he does all this but since I like him I wouldn't want his feeling to get hurt.

19.0%
  3. Yes because I don't like this server and want it to fall apart even more.

9.5%
  4. Yes. I didn't read your essay. Your tl;dr had no proof.

33.3%
  1. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

UnoriginalName Well-Known Member

The following is based on the words of someone from my friend's list, xXBiohazz123Xx.
    TL;DR Valias admin abuses in a variety of ways and should be taken off of admin. The below is basically all the incidents that xXBiohazz123Xx told me of valias abusing that came from ONE DAY. Reading below just explains the evidence. If you read this and try to argue against these points you are el scrublord.

Apparently, Valias, who has recently been promoted to admin, is admin abusing. According to my friend, he has done the following that qualifies:
    - "Regularly ubercharges next to blues to prevent himself from dying and them to not rebel" Not sure what this means, actually...
    -"He doesn't even fully comprehend lgr ( he told a warden to activate lgr when the 2nd to last blue was ordered by the warden to go into the pool full of reds and the blue got killed" You don't give an order to activate lgr, it something that happens on its own,not by force. Not really a huge concern compared to other things though.
    - "He purposely turned on FF and hit a blue warden because "the warden wasnt respecting him" thankfully the warden was a heavy and didnt die" This is where it gets bad. If the heavy was REALLY disrespecting him (knowing him from when the few times I went on while he was mod he has low standards for that) then he should of slayed him. Instead he risked reds killing each other and ruining the round for others. Something I could end up being guilty of ;).
    -"He did E.V.I.L Lr even though J triggs told Valias to his face that E.V.I.L lr wasnt a valid custom request (E.V.I.L lr is where valias sets the speed of blues to slow, the reds get super fast he even drugs the blues and colors the prisoners)" Ambiguity is dead here. There is no defense. He did an LR that a senior admin said was invalid. No explanation needed.
    -"When Valias and one other red got freekilled Valias respawned himself and the red and instead if them going back to the group he led the red to the elevators up into sky tower and opened up the exit while all the blues and reds were at deatthrun" While going back to the group after a freekill is more of a trust thing IMO, getting respawned on idleserver isn't exactly routine, so you should return to the group in this event. Regardless of what should be done and what can be done, an admin should lead by example, not rebel in a chance where the blus are at a disadvantage like that. Even I would have went back, since valias would never respawn me anyways...
    -"Valias had all the reds line up on the yellow line facing cells doing shot lottery and when they lost he taunt killed them so he could get full ubercharge (from what i understand from having both read your rules and j triggs rules a countless number of times it clearly states that taunt killing is never allowed on blue unless during hide and seek)." That rule is a real thing, though many people (even me) have broken it. We're just average joes though, Valias is an admin that should follow all these things, and in the way he is using it makes things even worse. Also, from my memory, blus taunting at all was once considered baiting, right?
    -"everybody thats not a good player loves him because he colors them and respawns them" Favoritism. From one account of mine, Tyler found me rebelling and left me, but J Triggs told him "no favorites" leading to my annihilation.
    -"tyler told me that respawning should only be used if a group gets freekilled but he respawns them if the just say freekill with no proof" With this Valias is going against the MAIN PRINCIPAL OF THIS SERVER. It's not freekill without proof. He respawns everyone left and right, and does it without proof. Bullshit like this is why people who used to go on idleserver have abandoned it. Only people that go on are no scope tryhard blus like Andy gm and what not.

2. stone hazzard
    Arsey

stone hazzard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Valias the main fact of the matter is this: you are too inexperienced and not mature enough to be admin.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kuno-Kun
    Scared

Kuno-Kun Member

i feel like this guy just got butt hurt because
    Valias was doing his job

• Like Like x 3
  4. TheCyanidePanda
    Holy Shit

TheCyanidePanda A E S T H E T I C S Former Staff

Wrong, this report is EXREMELY blasphemous. Firstly, you show words on this thread though I see no strong proof whatsoever (Screenshots, recording, more than one witness... etc etc). Next, he literally just became admin not a few hours ago so there is no possible way from him to do all of this in that allocated time. Finally, with this "Evil LR" I admit, he has done it before but after J Trigg's & Tyler got on to him about it he saw what he did wrong and stopped immidiatley. Essentially, no Valias should not be demoted. Atleast, thats my input on it ;).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vailas had did nothing to no one

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Fishy of the North
    Chatty

Fishy of the North One Poster

I have only known val for 4 weeks, none of the less every time I join him he is always leaving a good impression on me. I do not believe this report and I think its stupid. To be upfront with anyone who is reading this, Val is one of the best admins/mods on any server ever. I join him because I feel safer when he is around and he doesn't strike me to be what Biohazz and Origanal are saying. I have been playing non stop jailbreak with him and its honestly bullshit (sorry but its true) your report has no supporting evidence and is very, very immature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hey was doing his jb he wasent doing anything wrong by the way im too beast

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. + We have no proof Of it who would give a problom that he never did

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  9. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

My name was brought up so I feel I should make a response of some sort:
    1. Technically this is nothing, as long as they're not doing it while baiting red.
    2. I have nothing to say here.
    3. I would say gag would of been better.
    4. This I did say.
    5. Above 2.
    6. This is in the rules.
    7. Above 4.
    8. On occasion I do the same thing, but a lot of the time, I'm watching it.

All I have to say on this topic.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. who would demote some one for no reson

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Angry Hobo
    Mischievious

Angry Hobo One Poster

There is not enough evidence to support this claim, if these events truly happened, there need to be screenshots, video clips, and more players to testify. Why is it that you are also saying these accounts are what your friend experienced, if he saw them, why did Bio not file a report?

• Like Like x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mailbox :D
    Cloud_9

Mailbox :D Member

Ok, valias is my favorite admin and he just been put as an admin. Your argument is false and you are the lamest person in the world

Attached Files:

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  13. ForsakenFour
    Sunshine

ForsakenFour Member

Valias never did this stuff i was with him the hole time and its hes first day of being admin He whould never admin abuse on the first day he and he repsawned him self becuase he got freekilled when he respawned him self he never went to the door exit

14. stone hazzard
    Arsey

i didnt report because this forum was never intended to be made ... truth of the matter is Valias is a great mod, warden, and player who is always on. But to be admin you need to have a respect of the rules.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I'll start off by saying that Valias is not Admin material. Sorry if this offends anyone, but it is true. Sure he is an alright Mod, but don't deny that he didn't abuse or do any of these things. Not everything in Someguy's post os true but most of it is. I know it is not a good sign when I go on the server and se people asking Valias to colorize them for the heck of it. I partially thing most people who posted on this thread are in favor of Valias being Admin because they enjoy the favoritism they get from the abuse. Me and Valias are great friends so don't think any of this is out of hatred, he just isn't Admin material.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

He's your favorite admin? How cute! Xoxoxoxo. Explain how an eyewitness claim is false.

17. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

You don't go on enough to deny all of this. Humanity spent THOUSANDS of years on eyewitness reports so you can't say there is no evidence when bio's eyes (and now doctor's) are the evidence.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Yeah except for like the 8 reasons stated. m9. Who would reply without any rational? Pootis would be the answer to that.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Two eyewitness claims aren't proof? Especially one from a moderator in Doctordingdong, who has a word that must be reputable.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

I feel like you're butt hurt because
    You get favoritism from him and don't him to lose his privileges.
    I'll take your stance seriously if you explain.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  21. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Now a mod has testified. The mod is also Valias's friend. Is that enough? Not everyone has recording software ready and valias might pull off something without a recording guy recording. You can't record all the evidence even if you tried m9.

22. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

You lost a lot of validity when you said hole instead of whole. You also missed a period. You sound like someone who tries to use proper grammar but hasn't learned enough to execute, which gives off a younger age, which also gives off being worse from having lower mental capacity, naturally. Being bad falls under valias's favorite people group. It would make sense that you defend him.

23. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

You killed a lot of my brain cells with that sentence. You never denied what was stated for one, implying that breaking the rules as an admin wasn't doing anything wrong. You're not going to be a beast until spell wasn't wrong.

24. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Before you call people immature how about you spell original right. Secondly, it's UNORIGINAL :3. Does how much favoritism he treats you with make you feel safe? Unfortunately for bio, things don't go well for him when he is around. Val could be an alright guy who shouldn't be given such a huge role. Would you say there is no evidence when a mod approves of most of what bio said as true?

25. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

*I did not do those stuff especally the ones that i was going to escape. i didnt had no freeday and such i didnt even had freeday the warden even open up the cells but i wasnt the one who escaped the prson anyways i was with panda while in deathrun and someone just escaped
    *the other thing is i didnt do the EVIL LR after J Triggs told me thats was invaild due to round prevention.
    *the other thing is FF That FF that i killed a heavy that was not true it was a misclick because i was in winowded and he got to close to me and accidently misclicked. Not On purpose!
    *i told the guy i would pop my uber before it was going to be a bad mistake.
    *The slot lottery thing i think this was from today but the taunt kill (this is a honest thing because last time i trust the reds it was a mistake ) but i didnt get told by any admins or mods but i didnt know taunt kills was not allowded on blue (thats 1 reason) Other thing is that was a accidental mistake (not on purpose) I hitted the wrong key because i was testing keys for my new gamepad and mouse and that was a accidental not on purpose.
    *Now the colorize thing i didnt put my self. ( that one time was to colorize my self to see if was working and seeing it was working, (that was because i was new to mod when i first got it and it was back in the past) Now however Mouthycobra kept colorizing me and i told him to stop it But the other times i colorize them is shrek day or do it to the admin (yes true i did use colorize myself but only to test to see if they work and that was my fault.... but i stopped that though)
    * now on the last reason in the report he is attempting... I respawned the people because i had friends on steam that added me... i told the people on why they should be respawned (especially the ones who dont read the rules (blue) or people tell me why on respawn or i saw people freekilling the reds by me and other people's eyes.
    *the LGR i read the rules about them but didnt know on which times to do the LGR (some times i know when to do it and some times on not to do it).

Now TheunorginalName i just became admin today (Hoursago) and some stuff are true and some things have reasons on why that happen
    The other thing is you dont have have proof on the things i do... But some of the people who play with me has see me not see me do anything wrong.

26. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

People don't see what they don't believe, Valias. If two eyewitness reports, one from a mod and another from someone who has been playing jailbreak for as long as I could remember can't be counted as evidence, than I don't know what evidence is. I still remember you gagging me for saying someone freekilled me and I hear about you respawning people with no proof... I wonder who the real cannibals are. In all seriousness you aren't a bad guy, you just shouldn't be an admin. You need to know the rules and what not better, the admin should never be asking what a certain rule is. The reds are just reds, no level of authority. You're the admin, the guy who is supposed to tell me whether I do this or do that. I can't see myself doing that with things like this being admitted by you. Maybe a mod, but even then I'm unsure with doctor confirming parts of this.

27. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

i have a feeling you are just butt hurt because valias has never abused there are times he plays around and everybody is ok with it. and if you have eye witnesses tell them to post proof.

28. Mailbox :D
    Cloud_9

OK, this is to doctor. valias is admin material for SURE. He and besides Tyler made jailbreak so much fun and sure he might randomly color people but what harm did that cause. He is on more often than ANY admin for jailbreak so you can expect that more freekillers and spammers asses are out of the server. He brings joy to jailbreak and he is clearly admin material.
    -Loves and Kisses, MbZ_MailboxZombie

29. Mailbox :D
    Cloud_9

I ment to say he is more often on the server

30. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Hey genius, not everyone has recording software on 24/7, and not everyone can use it. Eyewitness testimony is PROOF. I don't see what people don't understand about that. If one of his friends, DoctorDingDong, can admit he did some of the following, it is proof. We didn't have cameras for years, so we have to consider eyewitness evidence. If everyone was ok with it then bio and doctor wouldn't say that he didn't abuse.

31. Edward Elric
    Amused

Edward Elric Active Member Former Staff

I haven't seen any of this "Abuse" from Valias. Also how are you sure about this your not that on Jail Break that much as other people who see Valias daily. But sure Valias can be harsh some times about somethings. Who are these witness you are talking about.

32. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

If you want any kind of validity then why don't you press the reply button to get the reply sent out to doctor. Shouldn't be a mighty challenge, right? Bringing joy isn't an admin's job. The admin's job is to enforce the rules. If he himself asked for confirmation of a rule how well can he enforce the rules?

33. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Bio and Doctor. Doctor should be pretty reputable, considering he is a mod.

34. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

What harm did/does that cause? How about the fact that it says right in the rules it should only be used when warden skin is not working or if it is something like Shrek Day. Secondly, you clearly haven't seen the Jailbreak stats cause he is actually in third or fourth place of admins/mods with most time in the server. Abusing powers doesn't bring joy it brings unresponsible people and a false face for the staff of Jailbreak. Next time you want to make a comment have your facts straight.
    Thanks

35. Edward Elric
    Amused

SomeGuy you know there is a chat history is jail break right? If you have evidence why wouldn't you just get it from there in the first place?

36. I say he should stay admin i belive him hes a good friend and i think he should stay i was a admin with him belive it or not now cant we just forget allbout this?

37. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Look i know You dont have any recording software and some cost money but still if you didnt post anything that happend then its useless

Like i said these people i play with everyday but dont see me walking around and doing some stupid stuff. Indeed some things are true but i had reason on why that happened
    i am not a stupid crazy idiot boy who just wants to get banned on idleserver And reports purposely even though i know what i got banned.

38. Valias
    Spaced

And not just go ahead and abuse his powers i talked to some friends when i first start mod but people tell me when i make mistakes,
    mistakes are a good thing because u learn and not to do that thing again

39. Edward Elric
    Amused

Why don't you get Direct evidence of what you saw and back it up and what you are Claiming to be abuse. Besides him gaging you what else. Or is this you being butt hurt because you don't like Valias so you don't want him getting Admin.

40. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

everyday when i get on i either see valias ding dong or mouthy and none of them abuse and when i said provide proof you should have gone to the chat records to get proof.

41. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Bio told me this. I'm just being a lawyer, to an extent. Stating what people have to say. Ed, if a MODERATOR says something, you can't assume he is lying. That gag thing happened months ago, I only used it to relate to the abusing factor.

42. Mailbox :D
    Cloud_9

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL. MR DOCTOR RESEARCH OVER HERE. Now , not coloring players might be in the rules unless of shrek day or if the warden model is broken, BUT. Its still causes no harm what so ever and the rule is far past my head. I mean seriously its just frekin color. and "he is third/forth place on admin partisipation" well maybe thats cause he is a NEW admin. When he was a moderater he was on his ass all day banning, playing, and bringing joy to jailbreak, which leads me to my final redemption arument. JOY IS NOT UNRESPONSIBILITY!!!!! He kicks spammers freakillers which is enough to say, brings joy to the server. If you dont want joy Mr, Admin Doctor then everyone might as well say "FUCK YOU" to the server and go on degree gaming.

LEL, MbZ_MailboxZombie

• Like Like x 1
  43. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

he does his job as a admin good just because he does things to you doesnt mean hes abusing .

44. alex_Reiner37
    Spaced

alex_Reiner37 Member

i agree 100% with TheCyanidePanda..... {if you strongly believe that Valias should be demoted [GET PROOF]}, i play on jailbreak 1 with valias everyday, and i have seen no signs of val abusing his powers. Valias is a very responsible person and he makes a great admin, He should not be demoted. once again "Unoriginal" [FIND PROOF] and come back to us with the truth next time :D

45. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

1. Lying about not doing some of these things isn't gonna help anyone's case ever. Admit to doing them and move on. And yes I know, some of these things you did not do, but many things you list in this comment you did in-fact abuse or mis-follow Moderator/Admin protocol.
    2. When you say "but I didn't know taunt kills were not allowed on blue", Staff members are supposed to know the rules as if they wrote them and if you claim you didn't know this that shows poor effort to have knowledge for your job.
    3. You said, "that was because I was a new mod when I first got it and it was in the past", I still see you do it time to time when I come on the server.
    4. True Mouthy does use the colorize falsely too, but he has been a mod less than a month and is still in training. But don't tell me you weren't coloring yourself cause it says in chat which staff member is doing what.
    5. The LGR, I know I have explained it to the server and players like yourself many times. I also know Bio told you, but for some reason you continue to not understand.
    6.When you say, "you don't have proof on the things i do", the Supreme Court uses eyewitness reports to determine cases quite often and if you're calling Bio a liar and me a liar then I find that completely disrespectful as I find myself to be a very honest and trustworthy person.
    7. Lastly, where you say"some stuff are true", yes some of that stuff IS true and that stuff I have witnessed and also the stuff you say is not true I have witnessed.
    I just didn't want my eyewitness report coming from SomeGuy's mouth but also from mine.

46. Edward Elric
    Amused

Bio is a Saxton Hale Mod not Jail Break, Also all you saying is that he gaged you thats kinda not that big of a deal. Why did you wait till now to say anything about this. What is here now that effects you. Why don't you have othere things to go off of sence you say all of this "Abuse" why do you have more to say if this is quote on quote "Abuse."

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  47. SantaMojo

SantaMojo Member

Valias Has Done nothing Wrong, He has Not Abuse Nothin(Unless u count End round immunity), Valias Also just got admin and I was on when he was testing and never abused Nothin, All I know his This "SS" Guy Is pretty Much butt hurt that he did not get admin and val did

• Crybaby Crybaby x 2
  48. SantaMojo

SantaMojo Member

Valias Has Done nothing Wrong, He has Not Abuse Nothin(Unless u count End round immunity), Valias Also just got admin and I was on when he was testing and never abused Nothin, All I know his This "SS" Guy Is pretty Much butt hurt that he did not get admin and val did

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  49. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

1. What you're basically saying is that the rules don't matter. OH, that explains entirely why Wing and J Triggs went through all the time to make them and have Mods/Admins on the server implementing them. Oh wait...the rules DO matter and they are ENFORCED.
    2. Stats don't change when your "Tag" or Staff Role changes. He wasn't first in the stats as a mod either.
    3. We're not allowed to "kick" unless the case is Pornographic images or legit hackers. If you are trying to be an eyewitness for Valias you're just making it worse.
    4."When he was a moderator he was on his ass all day banning, playing, and bringing joy to Jailbreak"...what do you think I do on IdleServer? Oh right, the exact same things. I am a mod not to mention twice as long as Valias and I too team-ban free-killers, play TF2 regularly and try to bring joy to Jailbreak but not through abusing like some people. And sorry if I can't be "on my ass all day", I am still in school while you're all enjoying summer break and I put video games second on my list right after real life.
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  50. Valias
    Spaced

*What u said was true but I was telling him back in the past
    *I understand mouthy was still in training but told him to stop before he get addicted
    *other thing is I am not lying I am being honest and giving reasons why and what happened
    *the lgr it was confusing to me and trying not to accidently do it in the future when I teach new people
    * now the taunt kills I cannot remember who told me that but last time the users (not mod or admin) told me meat grinder was banned (and I think u were in this when I talked about it) but I trusted the reds and not did meat grinder till jt told us meat grinder was not banned. I was lost and confused and still did not meat grinder. But that didn't matter I read the rules and did not see taunt kills was banned less admin mod or the rules says or I could not find it (double checked) and did not see less it wasn't updated.
    *lastly I agree to the last comment but people told me but panda,fishy, Edward and other people dislike him because some reasons (but I am be honest on the last one)
    But he doesn't know. He don't have proof other people play with me (even you) but I play with the same people that know me every day that I didn't do anything wrong and I gave reasons why
    Sorry Dingdong but this is my true reasons and honest opinion and I became admin like hours ago.
    I read the rules and know about it I am new to admin and learning on what to do and not what to do.
    Last time when I was trying yo train mouthy (and yes I wasn't ready) I tried training him but I failed and made mistakes on what I did. I was going to train myself and wait till there's people to be a mod or admin. I am not trying to do this on purpose this things aren't lies they are my honest opinions

51. Fishy of the North
    Chatty

Ok, so what if he did do all these things. "IF"! everyone makes mistakes. and unoriginal name you are personally trying to piss off everyone who has entered their viewpoint.

Attached Files:

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  52. Fishy of the North
    Chatty

lol "YOU GET FAVORITISM FROM HIM AND DONT HIM" what does don't him mean? lol x0x0x0x0x nerd

• Old Old x 1
  53. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Chat records? With you're logic, that wouldn't be evidence since it might have been changed. Once again, if DOCTOR SAYS THAT HE ABUSED HE ABUSED. He is a mod, he is honest, and I trust him. Bio has been on jailbreak for a while.
    don't want. There were like a thousand people here and I had to debunk them all. An error or too from correcting all these people isn't a surprise.

54. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Doctordingdong is a moderator for jailbreak.

55. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

If he's doing such a grand fine job that explains why you directly supported him, oh wait! You didn't! :D

56. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

The proof came to me in the form of a moderator, DoctorDingDong, saying that some of this was true. If a mod was dishonest he would never get the job in the first place.

57. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

What are you talking about m9? When did I ever apply for admin? If anything has no proof it's your statement. God you people are so fucking stupid that you make me want to throw all my hope in humanity away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  58. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Oh yeah, calm down with the caps Captain Capital. :\

• Agree Agree x 1
  59. Valias
    Spaced

60. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

My signature is me while reading these well written and very rational replies.

61. Valias
    Spaced

The second paragraph that's what I put.

62. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

ok time to put in my word first, didn't Valias get mod like 6 months ago? That's pretty quick to become admin. The points in this report that were correct mostly were valid complaints the ones that weren't, weren't. Next Unoriginal you insult someone who doesn't come on the server anymore just because you didn't like me in the past, that's immaturity. As for the report, mostly I agree with you Valias shouldn't be admin but should be demoted to mod as he never had problems on that level, he was a little too inexperienced with the rules and needs to be demoted. I would like to thank MouthyCobra525 for bringing this to my attention so I could take a look at it myself. Sorry Val you were a good mod, not admin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  63. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

MouthyCobra525 Well-Known Member Former Staff

I feel like I should bring some light to this situation. I will admit that Valias has done some of these things, while others he hasn't. I don't mean to devalue Ding's and Bio's testimonies, but when Ding brought up the court scenario I kinda disregarded it. This is because in court, cases are decided on whoever provides the most solid evidence. If the plaintiff, unorginalname, doesn't provide enough evidence then the defendant, Valias, wins. The only evidence brought forward were two testimonies, which wouldn't win any court cases. Also Valias just became an admin, so he should get a chance to show what he's got to offer. Yes he's done some abusive things, but so have I, and people aren't complaining about me, because they know I enforce the rules, and make sure things run smoothly while I'm there.
    p.s. I'm the one who told Valias taunt killing on blu was banned.
    <3

64. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Well you proved me wrong by supporting my claims so I guess I can take back some of what I said.

65. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

i actully did suppourt him because i know valias and he wouldnt do any of that your just being childish

• Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
  66. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

To help prevent these issues in the future, I'm going to rewrite the rules and the administrative guidelines, nothing will (drastically) change, it is mainly to clarify them.
    I will put them into one document and talk to wing about modifying the applications for both moderator and admin jailbreak wise to include potentially a little "test" to verify that they read the rules / guidelines.

I can look specifically into what permissions each group has to make a administrative list just for that group.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BCVhPcj9D1qvknVbMGF_Y1zWPrC5q3pGEdNlvdc7MRU/edit?usp=sharing
    This link will take you to the rules as they're being made, chat (should) be active so you can tell me to add certain things or what should be removed.

67. stone hazzard
    Arsey

That actually sounds really good and should help a lot

68. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

I have to agree with MouthyCobra525 and SomeGuy when they say that Valias should go back to being a Mod, not back to a user cause he did well as a Mod just not well enough for Admin.

• Like Like x 1
  69. Valias
    Spaced

Look i think i might recieve haters in the future and i am not going to lie but i will not abuse my powers in the future except i am admin but this is what i was born to do. I will read the rules every often.

70. Valias
    Spaced

Btw j triggs thank you for putting that in i will remember these rules and wont break them

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  71. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Thank you all for the input. We have reviewed this report and will be marking this as reviewed/completed.

I have reviewed with Valias about this report and he understands what is expected of himself going forward.

We will not be demoting him as he was just promoted. If you feel you are still seeing admin abuse from Valias please submit further abuse reports.

We are making changes to better list the rules of the servers so that it will no longer be an accepted excuse to say you didnt know the rules.

The new document is still being drafted but we will publish it once completed:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  72. Valias
    Spaced

Thanks wing for the new and updated rules ill make sure ill be reading those rules as it comes ill make sure not to cont to make mistakes as i just got promoted yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  73. willis the whale
    Spaced

willis the whale Active Member

UR FUCKING BUTTHURT HE IS A NICE GUY I DONT EVEN SEE U IN JAILBREAK

Live Thread addon by sonnb