ToxicLeo64 Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ToxicLeo64, Dec 16, 2017.

1. ToxicLeo64
    Boner

ToxicLeo64 One Poster

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: Spam and "Duplicate Accounts"

What server? What time?: Around 9:00 in JailBreak #1

What is your Steam ID?:

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because sure I made another account, but it was a jb account I had made about a year and a half ago. Not to mention the first ban was tooken off bc of a misunderstanding with scalzy. Sure we live in the same house, but everyone knows we are two different people. And I will admit, I did make a third account last night called "Spy", and I was going to join jb, but I didn't join bc I learned.

What are you appealing?: Me being banned.

Additional information?: I did take thomas's spamming ban as a joke, because I thought he was legit messing. But 24 hours is kind of overdue. Not saying he is a bad staff member, just saying I think he was in the wrong at that time. He did not even warn me when it came to the ban. He was like, "Okay then, I will not gag you." *Bans Me for 24 hrs*

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Festive Michael Rosen
    Adorable

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I do not support this appeal. ToxicLeo has basically become known for his spamming at this point, so this punishment is well deserved. As for the alt account ban, as we learned from my case, any attempts to avoid your ban are bad and can add to your punishment. Finally, under no circumstances would any member of staff give a ban that long as a joke, and if you thought it was a joke you should've asked the staff member that gave the ban instead of assuming you're fine. *Edit* Also according to what Ive seen, your spam messages were: ADMIN IM SPAMMING DONT GAG ME! So you were begging to get punished. Also from what Ive learned Red has gagged you for so many times in increasing lengths that he believed a day-long ban would get it through for you to stop spamming chat.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Gags should be warning enough, myself and others have gagged you gagged spam before.

4. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

I may not have been active lately but with your recent profile post spamming I do not support this appeal what so ever. You have also tried to avoid the many multiple times and dragged someone else's account with you. Just wait out the ban it should teach you patience is key in a lot of situations.

5. ToxicLeo64
    Boner

ToxicLeo64 One Poster

You know what, you guys have a point. I need help with my spam lol. Should I start by unbinding my binds? I think that might help. Thanks for the feedback, and I will see you in a week's time. Merry Christmas. Oh, and can you also unban Scalzy. I swear to god he has nothing to do with this. We are not the same person. Micheal knows bc I am a squeaker, and he has a deep voice.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  6. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

If I unban him, and he tries to get on, the server will think he’s an alt and double the time again.

• RIP RIP x 1
  7. ToxicLeo64
    Boner

ToxicLeo64 One Poster

So then he should wait, right

8. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

I’ll lift the ban on all alts tomorrow at 12 pm EST. Next time, don’t spam.

Live Thread addon by sonnb