To Maiev, the best of my friends!

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by Mango Puree, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/273236043170578432/390625704204566528/unknown.png

Hey there, you unethical attention seeking user of this christian household! So, I saw how much you wanted to start drama on this website and just came here to remind you about some very dumb things that you have done. I've marked the problems in the picture and will be explaining them here. (1) So you specifically stated you didn't want to start drama or create a hate bandwagon yet here you are trying to boost your ego by hating on Starlight and causing drama yourself. Now, isn't that ironic? (2) Most toxic and hateful players, but you know, apparently trying to seek attention and insulting another user isn't being toxic or hateful in the slightest, yeah? I know many people don't like Starlight, but I think he has some competition on "Idleservers most hated" (3) Hypocritical? You? Nah mate, saying that everyone is toxic on this website then creating a toxic post yourself isn't in the slightest of hypocrisy. (4) I think this one explains itself, just trying to suck up to your friends over and SG Gaming and shitting all over us even though you still crawl back to us every single day to say "Oh, now how can I start even more hate and drama towards other people on this website?" (5) Also self explainatory.

In conclusion, maybe back off and stop trying to seek attention? You said you were leaving, so why haven't you left yet?

(I had to make a forum post because the limit of status posts is 420 characters, thanks wing!)

• Cheers to you good sir x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Seriously x 1
    • TL;DR x 1
  2. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Mango, the amount of respect I have for you just flew through the fucking roof.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Oh no mango, starlights respect is dropping for you, that's a bad thing, because he's so liked and influential remember?

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  4. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Boi, @Starlight if anything I'm defending you from Maiev, why tf you not respecting this post? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who would even care for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  5. daily
    Amused

1. I don't like you, just making that crystal clear.
    2. I don't need your respect, the only people I need that from are my friends.
    3. I'm actually disgusted that you mentioned me. don't do that again.
    4. Scratch off number 1, I actually really, really do not like you as a person.

• I heart you I heart you x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  6. daily
    Amused

What did I just tell you? Has anyone ever told you what a suck up you are? Next time put some chapstick on before you go and kiss someone's ass. I'm done here, at least with you.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Mango Puree
    Asshat

8. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

What the fuck am I looking at. Is this what the years of Idleserver has accumulated towards?

9. Mango Puree
    Asshat

I never wanted this whole argument with Starlight, infact I think it's got as much depth as two first graders arguing over which turtle is the best ninja turtle. His responses are just so....dumb. I'll go back to the point of this thread, but Starlight isn't making it any better lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  10. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Come on don't lie. Tell the Truth

• Agree Agree x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  11. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

If you acknowledge him, it gives him power. It's like an oncoming sickness. pretend it's not there and hope it goes away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

can i just ask that people try to get along when christmas is less than 3 weeks away? Can we just close this thread with ignoring maiev?(at this point i’m just tired of how sidetracked this thread is, and i think it’ll be better for everyone)

13. Mango Puree
    Asshat

No, let's carry on with this thread, atleast until Maiev responds, because he needs to be put in his place. I don't care if it's the week or even day before Christmas, we all agree that Maiev is a hypocritical attention seeking user and doesn't want to leave because he likes to see how people respond to him.

14. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

Gone or not, this is one of the reasons Maiev wanted to leave in the first place. Thus, supporting his point.

15. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Mango calm down, i didn’t very well like what he said either, but this isn’t gonna be any better if we pursue it. giving him attentions only making it worse.if you want to continue, i obviously can’t stop you nor will i try any further.

16. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Bro, did you not fucking read the paragraph I just wrote? I'm showing that he's just as toxic as all of us, and I'm trying to show him that, but apparently people like you don't like to show him the truth.

I don't like giving him attention either, but if he's not called out on it, then who's going to? I just want to see how he responds and if he will change his behavior, I for one did not call on this shitstorm of people trying to defend him even though he's clearly in the wrong.

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  17. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Somebody isn’t gonna change their behavior because someone makes a thread on a forum about them. I’m not too sure what’s the point of this thread. A PSA about someone being a dick? It’s not gonna do anything
    I’m also not too sure how daily can know starlight as a person just from playing with him on a tf2 server

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  18. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Yes........ Agreeing with that?

No words on this... Minus a question i need to ask on this... Saying (If its gonna make you mad, i would totally understand that, would also take your opinion) But....
    are you starting more drama on this topic about this person?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I mean so many people are saying "stop giving him attention" but Mango is basically doing the same thing. He is jut causing more drama.

• TL;DR TL;DR x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Merely
    No Mood

Merely Active Member

what in tarnation

• LOL LOL x 1
  21. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

Okay so now I see mangos idea and I am adding steam Ithought he was being a dick at first but nvm he is calling out the biggest of hypocritical dicks Maiev. I have seen a good side of Maiev and also a bad side and he is showing it. I don't want to make him butt hurt, but when he made his post and but sg above then doesn't play tf2 at all that's just retarded.
    God speed mango you magnificent bastard.

Also I deleted my other posts cause I was wrong.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  22. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Ok I admit, Im all of those things. But hey, dont judge someone when they saw you on the internet. And yes, I do take on my anger to Starlight, but its not meant to be taken by heart. Yes, starlight is a friend and so are you. Even if I insult starlight, doesnt mean I really hate him. People has problems too behind the screen, so dont judge em immediately. People on SG pointed out I have multiple personalities, which Ive started to figure out. So heres some things I'd like to say to the following people.

Starlight: Yes, the guy who still believes on me when Ive quitted Idle. Dont think I made the thread makes you an enemy of mine, its just I have anger that are willing to leash out and trying to find the glory hole. Dont take what I said by heart, I still like you as a friend. Ive quitted TF2 to try other games. Its like eating the same food everyday.

Mango Puree: Yes, I know, you hate me. But that doesnt mean you have to make a thread because of what Ive said. Its like you're rooting for my attention but here it is! I personally dont hate you since you are telling the truth and all. Hate me all you want, as hard as you can, but you're still cool.

Aegeus: Youre telling the truth. Before I joined the servers, I was nice, not arrogant and not cocky. The toxicity of the server's population has grown me into the Maiev you all have known today. I differentiated the two servers to show on what they should improve, you might say "You told nasty stuff to us but ass kissing to SG" well, you guys shouldve understand, its Critism. Im telling you on what to improve. You all personally thought of it as drama, but I don't really need the drama, just the truth.

WBiddy: <==== This man is correct.

If you would like a person to improve, improve yourself, then help the person to improve.

Thanks for reading.

• Narcissist Narcissist x 1
  23. Mango Puree
    Asshat

I do need to make a thread about what you said, because I'm trying to help you realize that what you do isn't right. I think I've proved my point. I don't hate you either (atleast, not as much as most of the other people do) just trying to correct you. Also, try to limit the number of compliments you give biddy or he'll overflow ;)

• LOL LOL x 2
  24. Starlight
    Inspired

Maiev I unfriended you because of your actions this is proving to me that I was correct and I standby my decision and you leave cause you're butt hurt then leave you made a post all about me being an attention whore like you. Maiev you're one of the people that I don't like. The only reason I friended you was because @a pile of eevee wanted us to set our differences aside. You make excuses on why you do things that are bullshit your "multi personality" is a bunch of shit. You're whiny, rude, obnoxious, and you act on emotions like you have a right to which is all SHIT. You think the world revolves around your gigantic ego that is bigger than all the lies, bullshit, and excuses that you have either made or told. I thank mango for opening my eyes on this because you make this community toxic you are the toxic that you accused us of being. Now leave I don't like you and you are a toxic crybaby.

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
  25. Starlight
    Inspired

He brings it out he as a person or the type of person he is brings the utmost hate and toxicity out of people, because all of the bullshit gets through and pisses people off:mad:.

26. Optimist
    Cynical

Optimist Well-Known Member

We gotta make a change, it's time for us as a people to start making some changes. Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live, and let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old was wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

• Like Like x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  27. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

People like me? People like you make garbage threads to attract unwanted drama

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  28. Mango Puree
    Asshat

lol i wasnt even insulting you, i was just pointing out the fact that you dont want to show him that hes in the wrong and instead want to promote this kind of behavior. I wasn't even trying to attract drama, I was trying to show that he's not being a very good user, but obviously if you post a thread that has SOME sort of content that is in the least bit contrevisial, you get labeled as a "dramatic individual" even though it wasn't meant to cause drama and is instead trying to fix something.

29. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

@Mango Puree and @Aegeus Dusk , please stop arguing. This would just grow hate between you both. Id rather not want a player to get hurt by another player just for being the sake. Just aim at me, not them please.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  30. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

I agree, but its hard for someone not to get hurt in the community if the majority of users are toxic

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  31. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

@Starlight calling on someones problem "bullshit" just shows how ignorant of a person you are. Its like telling a kid who has down syndrome that he doesn't have one, even though you don't fully know the person. Please don't judge the book by a cover. Multiple personalities disorder is a real problem. It even made people who has the problem a serial killer. Watch out next time, ok pal?

@Aegeus Dusk Ill PM you the personalities I have, since youre the only one in the community who cannot use it as a meme.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  32. Starlight
    Inspired

Maiev you look like osama bin laden rn and you have used so many bullshit excuses that you multi personality shit is just you whining and trying to escape. Also putting sg back in the light showing they are a better community than us because they try to help you without knowing all the shit you've cause is just retarded. It's like saying your nice and your friend helps you and your friend doesn't know that you're actually the biggest shit since ajit pai. Now leave for good if they want to help you than you run to them besides aegeus dusk, because I don't know anyone here who cares enough for you to fight for you after what you have done and caused. Maiev besides some people who are here now or have left you're one of the worst people here. You constantly attack others and when you attacked me when I supported you, that did it you ruined the kindness in my heart for you. I honestly hate you enough to say that you're more hated than me, buildex, and kukluxkrabs. Also you shove away the people who support you you did this to me, eevee, and aegeus and you from the very start have been toxic and annoying like no one I have ever met. Also calling me ignorant for calling bullshit on you and your "poor" conditions, life, and family is just denial and you know it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  33. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Alright, I know you all want practically no policing within this section, but this has just blown out into hate, this thread is no longer open for discussion.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Princess is love, Princess is life x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.