The Kaiser Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by The Kaiser, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

What is the problem? I was gagged by an admin and he insulted me in the reason square, I did not spam chat I wrote freekill and "I wrote the reason I said I got shot by the heavy for no reason admin respawn me please, admin are you there, admin," and he gagged me.

What do you want us to do? I want him to learn how to do his jobs without insulting players and actually paying attention to the game

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpammKawG

What server were you on? 45.35.176.5:27110

What time? 9:05 Central U.S. TIme

Additional information? [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on The Kaiser for 15 minutes (reason: shut the fuck up)

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Ahem, Ill dissect the frog.

Kaiser: I wrote the reason I said I got shot by the heavy for no reason

Kaiser: admin respawn me please

Kaiser: admin are you there

Kaiser: admin

You didnt say it all at once. Which in turn could be spam OR he already said the answer but you were oblivious.

• Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  3. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I do believe more should be brought to light about this, both from @SpammKawG and @The Kaiser. I do not believe that “shut the fuck up” is appropriate for a mod to act toward a player in this manner. Still would like more info to be disclosed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
  4. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

So what happened was I started to play the game like everybody else does waiting as a spectator then I played 1 round (by the way that moderator was in the server when I joined, he didn't join later on) then one round a medic was being baited by a heavy who was too close and he lowered his machine gun at us the medic rushed him he shot the medic and me I was an engineer dressed as an f2p (I am not a f2p though) with a gibus hat, then I typed what happened (I got shot by the heavy for no reason admin respawn me please, admin are you there, admin?) Then this happened; [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on The Kaiser for 15 minutes (reason: shut the fuck up)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Optimist
    Cynical

Optimist Well-Known Member

Red makes a solid point, no staff member should be disrespectful. But Kaiser patience is a virtue. Wating for him to reply is better for your situation. I'll personally support this report, but in the future you should be more patient. The "shut the fuck up" was uncalled for.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
  6. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

I hope someone will do something about this and please tell me when you do so, give this man a talking to, make him respect damn players.

7. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

Still waiting on @SpammKawG to reply. Haven’t seen/talked to him in a week.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  8. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

Guys come on I am sorry but my patience is running thin I put up my last reply at December 9 and there is still no update now I am making this comment at 20th please like I don't want you to kick him out or anything just give him a talking to then inform when you guys are done please

9. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't see it as necessary for any internal corrections made by administrative staff to other members of administrative staff to be made public unless it was essential.
    Sorry your patience may be running thin, but it's not an administrator's job to publicize interactions between themselves and the moderators constantly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Why would you spam the chat? Can’t you just be patient, I understand your trying to get his attention but spamming the chat isn’t going to make him like come back instantly.

As for spam, why would you comment “ shut the **** up”? That’s just disrespectful and not acceptable, you could of just put the reason “spamming chat” that’s just easy and understandable it’s “more words” but that’s just valid than that disrespectful reason.

Again... patience is key, being impatient is gonna make it worse and not going to go your way if you be impatient, he may have lives going on around him right now or he just wants to be alone, yes.... he did something bad but he maybe sorry for what he did, let’s just give it some time

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

Well I told you guys I didn't chat spam I wrote what happened and the proof, In my opinion that is not mic spamming well you can believe what you want to

When talking about patience you are right I should be more patient.

• Old Old x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. SpammKawG
    Educated

SpammKawG Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Oh yeah I forgot to check this one out my bad, been like a month. and only the mute is 15 mins. The sole reason I muted you is due to talking over warden, making the reads keep saying: "REPEAT THE FUCK UP" . Why you keep pressing your push to talk I gave you my fair warning in VC 3 times, but not believing through the words I gave you that 15 mins. Normally, they just stop after my warning if they continue I give them the same 15 mins, even though its too much I know. I just ensure to make you learn the lesson. Yes quite immature, I know but if people keep bitching they will go on and on and on. So please have a decency on knowing the situation youre making or in and learn that youre not the warden at that given moment, you may report if therse a rebeller but round started, closed cells all reds can hear is pain in the ears.
    P.S sorry late reply just got busy

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  13. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

Oopps sorry I mixed the whole thing I was gagged not muted I think you mixed it up too

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

This “thread” is a report. It has not been dealt with due to SpammKawG’s late response. Hardly necroposting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I think he thought you got muted(duh) so he put it as you talking not typing or I am wrong

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  16. The Kaiser
    Zorro

The Kaiser Can't Stop

you know what this whole thing is going to shit I have no problems I am sure this situation is taken care of so I am ending my report

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Locking it due to kaiser ending his report, if kaiser wants to resume he can message me

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.