The fuck is a functioning family

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by Captain Meliodas, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Hey it's Meliodas, And my grades are worse than my self-esteem at this point, and it doesn't help that I have to do a family tree when I have no family that can talk about their background, I can't talk about my childhood, and the family members that haven't had fucked up lives life myself and my parents are either dead, or we'd never talk to them for a million dolars, so here's what we're gonna do, I'm gonna post the 20 question we have to answer, we have to do this for ourselves, and 4 other family members, none of which can be siblings. So give me some sarcastic ass answers to put on here and turn in and I'll post my grade whenever this shit is done, hopefully, it's above a 10

So here's the assignment due on google classroom shit and what not, and take in account what I said above

Due May 17
    Family Tree Sheet A
    As we read Wish You Well, we will discuss family as one of our themes. Just as the author, David Baldacci, has done, we will be researching our family trees. Of course, families are not considered traditional in their branches as they once were. So, yours will be unique. Part of the process will mean that you will interview relatives, search databases, and create a visual representation of your family. Provided is the interview questions for you and 4 other members of your family (not siblings.)

1. When and where were you born?

2. How did our family come to live here in Paducah?

3. What are the names of your siblings and parents?

4. Were there other family members in your area? Who?

5. How many family members lived in your home? What were their personalities like?

6. What was the house (apartment, farm, etc.) like? How many rooms? Bathrooms? Did it have electricity? Indoor plumbing? Telephones?

7. What kinds of games did you play growing up? What was your favorite thing to do for fun?

8. What was your religion growing up? Did you practice your religion? (This question is optional.)

9. Who were your friends growing up? What was your neighborhood like?

10. What world events had the most impact on you while you were growing up?

11. Did any of them personally affect our family?

12. Describe a typical family dinner. Did you all eat together as a family? Who did the cooking? What were your favorite foods?

13. What stories have been passed down to you about your parents? Grandparents? More distant ancestors?

14. Where and when did you get married / meet your significant other?

15. What did your family enjoy doing together?

16. Of all the things you learned from your parents, which do you feel was the most valuable?

17. What accomplishments are you the most proud of? (Side note by Meliodas, this is grammatically incorrect lol)
    18. Can you tell me two or three interesting family facts that you recall about your parents?

19. What is the one thing you most want people to remember about you?

20. How do you feel you have influenced the way that I have been brought up?

oh and there's two other parts to this dumbass assignment too, the one that is gonna be about 30 percent of my grade for this year because why the fuck not, and no, my teacher will not give me an alternant assignment because fuck me, she never gave me the reason just a shit eating grin

The other two parts of this assignment can't be posted on the forums, because like weird formatting shit, but one of them is a visual representation of what our family tree looks like, and i'm just gonna print off a picture of dog shit and present that, and the other is a bunch of fact cards that I won't even do and make a joke out of people fuck it, i'm already gonna fail

2. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I drew you a family tree on the notes app for iPhones. F607825E-4964-44FA-ADC7-B8A9D2B983CB.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Oct 69, 6969 in your anus
    I dont live there
    Me have no siblings or parents
    look above
    Me live on streets
    ME LIVE IN THE STREET
    la game to survive
    Me believe in Darkness, the only religion that is correct.
    Me have no friends
    My birth
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    me eats off of a box
    none, me never knew me parents
    ME IS LONELY
    ICH HABE KEINE FAMILIE
    I learned nothing
    I have done nothing of importance in my life
    No tengo familia
    That I am the devil
    You are a worthless piece of shit

There you go Melon, some perfectly bullshitted answers.

4. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I'd just like to mention, Red, that your family tree drawing has cousins have kids and then that person's children also had a child.

• You dont say You dont say x 1
  5. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

That is the point

6. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

September 21st.
    I dont live there.
    No.
    No.
    3, Awaken is a fuck boy. My parents are parents.
    House.
    I remember playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, it's still my favorite game of all time.
    Catholic.
    We used to go to the park all the time! I remember swimming in the lake and playing pranks at the various stores.
    Nothing really I can think of.
    Probably.
    Someone in the house cooks.
    "Thomas once shit his pants when he was 12!"
    I'm 15.
    No.
    Don't lend people money.
    I once choke slammed a kid, that counts.
    They was aight.
    This.
    Fuck you.

Live Thread addon by sonnb