TF2 Jailbreak Tips #1 (Classes)

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale), Aug 25, 2017.

1. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Not all of this is actually facts. More of an opinion to be exact!

Hello everyone! Welcome to TF2 Jailbreak Tips! In this thread, we are going to be talking about the strengths and weaknesses of the TF2 Classes. There are 2 different types per class; It depends on the team.

Red team-

Scout

The scout is the most mobile and the most used class for rebelling. Because of the speed and projectile, it can be used just to hit and run.

Strengths: Speed, Agility and ability to stun

Weakness: Low health

Strategies: For this class, you must wait the correct time. When you see that 50% to 95% of the blue team are looking away or busy, you must stun the person that is the one who are directly looking at you or the one that is able to kill you while running. The most prioritized class to stun are the hitscan classes, especially scouts and snipers; Second are the Soldiers, demomen, and the medic; Lastly are the pyro, and heavy.

Soldier

The soldiers are the best at trying to hit and kill scouts with the Conch and the Disciplinary whip. It is the most recommended class when it is LGR, because of its ability to get mobile with the rocket launcher and such.

Strengths: Conch and whip tactic, and the medic's best friend when rebelling.

Weakness: Slow

Strategies: For this class, you must choose some weak points such as scouts engineers and spies to attack. You must take them out 1 by 1 with your weapon. Its the easiest when you have the Disciplinary Whip because of the ability to ran faster and able to catch up with the running blue team.

Pyro

Pyro, yes, It is just like the spy with a spycicle. The pyro weapons are very useful in different situations, for example: The Powerjack, the only weapon commonly used because of its powerful stats; The third degree, the stat where you can hit the person getting healed and also damage the healer; and lastly the Sharpened Volcano Fragment, well, its pretty obvious isnt it?

Strengths: Speed, and resistance to fire

Weakness: Weak against high ranged opponents due to limited range (Primary, and Secondary).

Strategies: For this class, you must try to hit and run some guards. If they are coming to chase you, well, just ran up to them and bash em in the head!

Demoman

Demoman, the black Jihad. This guy is mostly used when glitching ammo. But its also useful to blow up 1 of the blue team's scout, engi, or spy.

Strengths: Its weapons are long ranged

Weakness: Generally hard to play with.

Strategies: If you have the Ullapool Caber, just get really close to a guard then run up to him and bomb him.

Heavy

Heavy, the class that most players that want to get LR uses. Yes, it is the most survivable class in the game with the huge health amount.

Strengths: High health amount

Weakness: Speed

Strategies: Theres absolutely NO WAY to rebel with this class, unless with a teammate by your side.

Engineer

Engineer, yes, the class that people use when escaping death. It is actually the most easiest class to use while rebelling when the Eureka Effect.

Strengths: Useful wrenches with different abilities

Weakness: Health.

Strategies: When blues arent paying too much attention on Red team, you can silently take off and teleport to the spawn area with the Eureka Effect. While using a Southern Hospitality, I would go for hitting and chasing baiters alot because of the bleeding effect that takes place.

Medic

Medic, the most overpowered TF2 mercenary when it comes to broken hitboxes and hit range. This class is being used during Hunger Games because its strength also affects itself.
    It is the most annoying class too if you want to play with it; just like @WBiddy.

Strengths: Hit registration range, Ability to uber chain, broken hitbox, and overall amazing class for playing HG

Weakness: 150 health (Can be capable to be 1 hit by a fellow medic in HG unless ubered)

Strategies: Medics are the best for "Forcebaiting", because of being the second fastest class; They can run up to a scout (Or any 125 health class) and quickly hit them twice to kill them. Recommended melee weapon is the stock or any reskins because they are a bit faster to swing than the ubersaw and also have a bit more damage than the amputator.

Sniper

The sniper, the class that @Captain Meliodas is good at for rebelling. This class is amazing when long ranged battle, and has a great advantage to be away from danger and gives damage outputs even at long range (No matter how long the player is, it still gives 50 base damage).

Strengths: Sniper Rifle, Long ranged rebel.

Weakness: Health

Strategies: This class is amazing to rebel with, unlike the scout, this class can be used to pick off a blu from far far away. You must have a chance to quick turn when blus dont give 100% supervision. [For example when going to Climb (in ba_hopjb) there is a blue command center (For box game) beside pool, you can run up to it while the other blues are still in the hall way or already near soccer. Be careful though, most blues are very attentive in these kind of situations.]

Spy

The spy, the class that I mostly use when I want to kill (forcebait) somebody that annoys me. This class is just based on mostly skill (Trickstabs) and luck.

Strengths: Ability to 1 hit players from the back.

Weakness: Health.

Strategies: This class must take the skill of assasination. You must detour somewhere to be able to run up behind a blue and stab it. For example, a player named "Vee" told to crouch walk towards obby. I crouch walked behind him. He wasnt able to see me, so when a fellow red force baited him, he ran up to me facing the opposite way and successfully stabbed him twice.

Thats what I have today. If you guys have any suggestions to add or any mistakes spotted, please PM me in the forums or reply down below.

The blue team strategies will be made soon so stay tuned! Quick announcement, I will host a mann co crate key giveaway again this end of the month (I hope so)!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

Weak against high ranged opponents due to low-ranged primary and weak secondary

3. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Noted, thanks for the suggestion!

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
  4. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

o shit 4 a sec i thought u were giving tips to tf2 in general and not just jailbreak lol

also nicee thread

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
  5. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You mention captain on sniper but not me on medic I DAMAND EQUALITY

Edit: thanks b

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  6. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

I think Cyan already made a thread about this, but a reminder is useful.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. -{o.W.n}-FrostRaider
    Amazed

-{o.W.n}-FrostRaider Active Member

I thought i was the only one that good at playing medic :/

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. xXMagicGawdXx
    Balanced

xXMagicGawdXx Can't Stop

You should make one on the maps and says to rebel

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Also getting a list of mods who don't shit on other players for just attempting to be in the community.

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  10. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

lmao whut

11. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Thanks for the feedback guys! Highly appreciated XD!!!

Updating the demo man soon; Including the eyelander and some more sets.

Edit: I guess nobody read the tags, but eh lol

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13. ArtVibrant
    Anime Lover

ArtVibrant Can't Stop

Would honestly say that there is a ways to rebel but it Heavily relies on dumb players and force baiting. Otherwise rebelling as heavy works very similar to soldier but instead replace the Disciplinary Action with the Warriors Spirit; Also if your teammates start a mass rebel and got the blu's on the run then going to armory because pretty easy, otherwise abuse freeday or find a good hiding spot at the beginning of the round to get to armory. Heavy can be very strong in the right hands and with the dumbest of players s(=.=)-b.

P.S: Pun definitely intended

P.S.S: *There's

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Old Old x 3
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

oOh nIcENeCrO, CaN I HaVe sOmE?

(Credits to @Mango Puree ofcourse.)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
  15. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

This made me happy.

Edit: CAN I HAVE SOME TOO I NEED TO FEED MY CHILDREN THAT NECRO

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  16. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

CAN I HAVE SOME SPAGHETTI TO PLEASE OR ARE YOU CRUEL?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. -{o.W.n}-FrostRaider
    Amazed

I dont agree to your scout strat the most class could just kill him when he didnt even get a chance to stun people and no stunning after the updates

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

THIS THREAD IS OLD!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. -{o.W.n}-FrostRaider
    Amazed

Haha lol :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
  20. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I like how no one shits on people for bumping their applications after months but if some one replies to a thread older than a week they flip their shit.

• LOL LOL x 1
  21. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Because bumping a thread is okay, you're supposed to bump your mod apps but posting on a dead thread is common knowledge not to do, it's not really wanted.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. RedTF2
    Cynical

Even applications 2 years old? That’s pretty absurd if you ask me. I’m also 90% sure that the same crowd that always bash’s on ‘necroposting’ will bash on a person if they were do what I stated.

23. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Hey, would it be possible that you could ya know, revamp this?

Scouts can't use the stun mechanic anymore.

Why not replace with the wrap assasin

(credit to @RedTF2 for saying this works better than sandman.)

24. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

nah fam, moved on life than gaming. Aka im workin now.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  25. RedTF2
    Cynical

Clearly not if you’re replying here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

sorry for checking this while at night time.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 3
  27. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

I thought this was dead but if it's not then the scout needs some editing.

• You dont say You dont say x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  28. ArtVibrant
    Anime Lover

ArtVibrant Can't Stop

I just kinda saw it and decided to say my thoughts on it, honestly didn't know how old it was sorry ._.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb