Spycrab JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Spycrab, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spycrab
    Angry

Spycrab Can't Stop

In Game Name (Steam Name): GoldenNinja04

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=24853

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: EST (UTC−05:00)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 1 month+

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: No

Other: Nothing

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 11
  2. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

You made this mod app because you didnt want to get gaurdbanned by the auto ban didnt you.
    Anyways
    - no vouchers
    - No other, Other is where you tell us why you are applying and why you would make a great mod
    - I see you rarely enforce the rules
    - you have 73 gaurdbans https://idleserver.com/GuardBans/Bans.php?searchContext=STEAM_0:1:160966669&st=steamid (Edit) This was to show you that you werent suitable for mod if you have 73 gaurdbans, which means you dont really know the rules
    - i dont see how you would make a great mod anyways because i see you breaking more rules, than you do enforce rules
    - also im pretty sure you dont have 1month plus Hours in jailbreak

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  3. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

No sir!

Before it seems like I say don’t support this for no reason, allow me to explain.

You told Sig you were 14. (But Sig said he wasn’t sure.)

No one vouched for you.

I’ve only seen you once, which was today. I only play #1.
    -support

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Spycrab
    Angry

Spycrab Can't Stop

alright so heres what is here.

1 yes i actually have more than a month in jailbreak hours of idleserver becuase I love playing it

2 yes i understand that I have 73 guard bans

3 yes ik that 4 of those were recent

it finally made me realize that I could be a mod if I stopped freekilling and try to make a better relationship with the people in the community and people in the servers of idleserver.com . I want to try and fix my mistakes(BIG FIXES). To my status on the website and server. I want to make friends with more people who will take my back. I was starting this 3days before this text was read by u. I just want a second chance at being a great mod. When I become mod (if i do) I'll be sure to be on any chance i get in the servers. If i get mod i will let you (any admins looking at this) to message me on steam or idleserver.com to tell me how many weeks/days i get to prove I am worthy of being a mod. I just again want a second chance.

5. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I know for fact you are not 16.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

I know for a damn fact you don't have More than a month+ in jailbreak Logged in, because when i checked Idleservers stats the only one with the most Hours was 20 days by Bill Nye who Was a moderator. But then again we cant really check if you do have 1month+

are you saying that if you could become mod you could stop Freekilling. I think that would be the general job of everyone, To try and stop freekilling and actively enforcing the rules the only one who can punish people who freekill and break rules are mod+

If you wanted to make a better relationship with the community then why don't you start being a likable person?

If you want to try and fix your mistakes maybe you should do that first Before you make a mod app, this makes no sense " I'm gonna make a mod app so all my mistakes go bye bye? "

Again if you want to make friends and people who will " take your back "

If you started this 3 days before why haven't you Tried enforcing the rules/ doing mod material stuff when you were thinking of making this mod app?

"I just want a second chance at being a great mod" I'm sure you just worded this wrongly, and meant to be I just want a second chance, and having a shot at being a great mod? But, I cant really tell either way, Again you cant fix your mistakes by just making a mod app.

I highly doubt you'll become mod because you aren't mod material, Especially Since you lied on your application.

Again Why do you think Oh they will give me mod for like a week (like a trial) Too show you can be a good mod. There's multiple Reasons why this is flawed Because if you've looked on the Accepted moderator applications , Oh look it doesn't say like "Free 1 week trial to prove yourself"

If you want a second chance you would have to prove yourself to be moderator material, Enforcing rules and such. Another way to get a second chance is Form a connection with people.

Also you never commented on why you Had no vouchers (which isnt required just asking)

And why you had no Other (which i also think is optional?) Other is where you tell us why you would make a great mod and how you would do your job as a moderator.

-support

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 3
  7. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I want to make this clear. It does not actually mean 1 month logged for playtime. I’m pretty sure only 1 or 2 people actually have that. It means that from when you first joined, you’ve been playing on the servers for over month, meaning like going on at least once a day for a whole month, something like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The biggest problem I have with this applicant is that after I had guardbanned him for starting a game without permission he argued that he could because the warden had not said he could not.

I would hope that any applicant would have at least taken the time to read the rules they're implying they would enforce.
    That's not even attempting to figure out a reasonable interpretation of the rules as written, that's literally elementary levels of reading comprehension.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Spycrab
    Angry

Spycrab Can't Stop

I will try to be a likeable person and I wish for someone to delete this mod application and ill try when i actually have a chance

10. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't need to do much of anything to show why I'm saying -support

So this should do

View attachment 798

Its your appeal

Now of course I'm not showing that to say oh you're a freekiller because I understand it's the autoban system, and I'm sure people will say this is fuckin stupid for me to say, but hell I don't have a good reputation to protect anyways

The fact that you made an appeal for a 1 hour automatic ban tells me you don't have enough experience on idleserver (I mean the forums) OR you do, and thought it would be a good idea to make an appeal anyways

There have been about a hundred appeals for autobans and each time they are told the same thing, we don't revoke autobans

So either you don't get on the forums at all which means no support, you need to know the community well and have a general understanding of how staff deal with things before even applying, of course a new mod isn't expected to know everything that's what the training is for, but you should have a good sense of ban times for ban reasons, and an idea of the people who break rules more often, now of course you

If you aren't new to the forums it means you aren't involving yourself in the community at all, which is a -support for obvious reasons, and you'll see an appeal and not respond which shows to me lack of motivation to help people, and More motivatiom to help yoursley

While I appreciate the effort, no you cannot become mod this way

You don't get a set amount of time to prove yourself, the time you've had started when you joined the server the first time, and it doesn't stop

You should not become a moderator for the reason of being better in people's eyes, if you ask me people hate you more as a mod, because you now have to ban people you like and are generally friends with, and most immature people hold a grudge.

Your guardbans aren't the end all be all, I got mod with more bans than you currently have I believe, the end all be all is how you act, you can fuck up and freekill once in a while and it's understood, however you can't act immature, and have a problem with evryone on the servers

Being a well liked player, or a fun warden doesn't mean you'll be a good moderator, it's a completely different duty, and you sap the fun from the people around you if you don't do it right, it's hard to find a good balance, and we need less people that just ban freekilers, and more people that make idleserver a place to go back to

I have a lot of reasons I don't support this application, but the reasons you want to be a moderator are questionable enough that I don't have to state anything else

Don't lose hope in being a moderator EVENTUALLY

But as of now, you need to fix your reputation, and that doesn't just take a month or two

People change and I hope to see that you will

-support

I would also like to apologise for any spelling or grammar errors, idleserver is a cunt to my phone

11. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied by request of the applicant.

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.