SpammKawG JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Moderator Applications' started by SpammKawG, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpammKawG
    Educated

SpammKawG Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

In Game Name (Steam Name): SpammKawG

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=41194

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Philippine General Time Zone

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 9 Hours according to stats but I normally do 12 hours

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Red (daily), Luke Romo, Nightly

Other: I'm 16 and turning 17 in september. I always follow the rules and guidelines. If given mod, I will use commands only when they are necessary in the situation at hand, I do not tolerate rule breakers and will give the required punishment with valid and solid reasons to do so, I know what position I have and I will not abuse it as this is not recommended for everyone to do so and it will make all players in a bad mood for it. I want all players to have fun and always follow rules and guidelines given by the server. I live in Phillippines which is 13-16 hours ahead of the U.S. timezones. Because of this, when I play on the servers most of the mods are offline or sleeping. Being up at early American hours such as 1-6 a.m. is regular time to be playing for me. So the early part of it is not a problem at all. The main reason I'm applying for mod is to make playing on the servers a more enjoyable experience for all players. Without staff members it is hard for everyone to have a good time while they play due to constant rule breakers.

2. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

I cannot stress this enough, SpammKaw is the rules, but in human form. I swear it's like he has them memorized (a bit of an exaggeration right there, but he does know them). My support for this gentleman. Excellent warden as well. Good luck my boy.

-daily

3. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

My pokemon trainer friend said it best, can't cover anything else, he got it all.

+Support

4. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

I have never seen you play and it says you have 9 hours logged in And it seems you know the rules pretty well.

I Will Neither Downvote you or Upvote you(May Change My Mind in the future)

[​IMG]

5. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Did you even read this application? He clarifies about his hours logged and clarifies why US players rarely see him...

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

From the times I've seen this user, he's incredibly friendly and even doesn't shrug off a bit of negativity when he's being corrected in the least bit. I believe he knows the rules pretty well and even throws them at people who defiantly need to read em' after awhile. I believe this user would be a excellent addition to the staff and possibly even a better replacement from the previous staff members. This user has my support for becoming Moderator of Idleserver's Jailbreak.

+Support

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

I Did read his Application He is on when most mod,admins,or players are off but like I said I haven't seen him and wont make my decision off someone's else's opinion.

[​IMG]

8. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Then why post at all? Your opinion is not highly regarded, friend.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  9. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

SpammKaw is awesome, period. He has a great knowledge of the rules and is one of the friendliest guys I've ever met. He is the perfect candidate for the non-American mod we desperately need to moderate late at night/super early in the morning. He already explained the why of this perfectly in his application. He has patience with people, is level-headed, and understands what is expected of a mod. The list of attributes he has that would make him a great mod could go on and on. It is always a pleasure to have him on the servers for many reasons, including his ability to have some good fun and to diminish problems with ease.

10. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I dont know if i have seen you before or not.
    For now i am marking you to potental till i have enough studies from you

11. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Alright it is the long await review Of SpammKaw Moderator Application (Even though noone cares what i say)

I think he would make a Amazing addition to the Staff Team! Great Warden, Knows the Rules and Really Friendly
    +Support

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Hey, @SpammKawG I accept this application. I do think having a staff member on in the UTC +8 time zone will help. I'll send you conversation.

• Like Like x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  13. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Congratulations!

14. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Congrats on becoming a mod! I can't wait to see you on the servers!

15. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Awesome! Look forward to seeing you as a moderator SpammKaw.

16. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Congradulations spammkaw!

17. SpammKawG
    Educated

SpammKawG Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I must say. Thanks to all who supported me and even give inspiration, I will do my best in the upcoming days as a part of the Mods.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Optimist
    Cynical

Optimist Well-Known Member

Woo! Another staff member, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  19. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Now now now, what did I tell you SpammKaw? Congrats man, and welcome to the team.

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.