Server Server Advisor

Discussion in 'Open Positions' started by wing, Sep 22, 2013.

1. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Do you have 100,000 hours hosting TF2 servers?

IdleServer.Com is currently looking for individuals who have experience with "Advanced TF2 Server Hosting"

We currently run a large array of servers and would be willing to hear from talented individuals who have skills to offer that the organization would mutually benefit from

Note; experience with XenCenter or OpenVZ is a plus

2. Z_0x00000

Z_0x00000 One Poster

Could be of some help, pm me pls.

3. Sebastian
    Spaced

Sebastian Well-Known Member

do u have any recs to be a admin

4. Princess♥
    Whistles

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

Read this over if you wanting to become admin. If you meet the qualifications you can post you application under the correct admin forum. Also, please be sure to follow the template if you do decide to apply.

5. MeeM

MeeM One Poster

I have no experience, but I can administrate a server or two.

6. wing
    Dreaming

I'm mostly look for someone who far exceed my own knowledge. What I have setup is complex and what this topic is looking for is someone who already knows linux and open vz that I could turn to when I break things. If you just want to admin tf2 server we have a section you can submit application here.

Thanks for the offer

7. THAT ONE CLASS

THAT ONE CLASS Active Member

I can try considering to this (owning 2 Minecraft servers such as with plugins and mini-games) though this requires adjustments help (like plugins in Minecraft) I can help if wanted. So if you need this place still I would be happy to do this. Also I have somewhat also been in touch with openVZ. So if this is open just tell me.

8. wing
    Dreaming

No thanks. I'm looking for a mentor that far exceeds my own skills. I run 50+ servers it would be good to have a qualified individual review my work and advise on any critical flaws I might not be aware of. Sometimes I have advanced questions that are complex and it would be helpful to have somebody to ask questions to without having to ask on public forum. This position is likely to not be filled but if it was not listed it would not be known. Thank you for showing interest.

9. THAT ONE CLASS

THAT ONE CLASS Active Member

No problem wing was just trying to helping.... :D

10. the_butter_paladin
    Spaced

the_butter_paladin Well-Known Member

Apply for admin USING THE TEMPLATE under admin

Live Thread addon by sonnb