{Senpai} Sniper Thief JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by {Senpai} Sniper Thief, Feb 12, 2017.

1. In Game Name (Steam Name): {Senpai} Sniper Thief

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=35890

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: UTC +2:00

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 12 or more the stats is not showing the real stats of hours played.

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Nightly,Felix,Zaeed Massani,Luke Romo,cardboard,Valias,Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★,Red (Daily) and Falcon

Other: I dont know my stats time because the website is not refreshed so im not sure about the part with the time. Also i dont know why the link dont work.
    -Thief

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    • Potential Potential x 3
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 2
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

3. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

I don't know what you mean. Your original link didn't work because of the "amp;" in the URL. I fixed it for you.

4. It says that i logged last time on Thu. Jan. 26th, 2017 @ 13:53:27 That is not true

5. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

+1
    Can testify as witness, he's a good player, he has more hours than he listed and is chill and just a good player.

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  6. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Can't really say anything about this user, marking it as potential until I see some over-the-top work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

+Support

I seen him on jailbreak many times, he is active, takes warden and respectful.
    Just keep doing what your doing and you may get accepted.

Thank you for applying!

8. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

I think you'd be a great mod. I would support you, but you listed me as someone vouching for you. You're a good guy, and I respect you, but I never told you I would be backing you on this app. I'm not mad, just confused, I told you I might vouch for you, and I never gave you a final yes or no. I'll just be leaving this untouched. However, I do wish you luck.

-daily

9. FeIix
    Spaced

FeIix Well-Known Member Former Staff

+Support

I don't usually throw supports around but sniper knows the rules, contacts staff when something goes wrong, attempts to explain to those who don't know, and is just a chill guy. I support this mod application.

10. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb