RedTF2 Admin Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Admin Applications' started by RedTF2, Aug 5, 2017.

1. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

State and Country (not city):

Virginia, United States of America

Primary Language:

English

Favorite Pizza Topping:

Pepperoni

Servers: Jailbreak servers, all of them.

HLStatsX:
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=18768

Time Zone: EST. Can do early mornings (starting at 6 am) and through out the day.

Admin Experience: Moderator for Idleserver and KI. I have been a moderator on Idleserver since early March of 2017. I know the commands very well and have been pretty quick when typing them out. I also make sure to review the rules every once in a while, in case I've lost my touch on some of the rules.

Additional Information: I've been with Idleserver for a little over a year now, since late June of 2016, and I have been a moderator for the server in almost half of that time. I have met lots of players of the past year, both players I like and dislike. I have gotten to know a lot of my fellow players, some personally, and I am proud to be apart of this community. I truly feel Idleserver to be a community that is held together by its friendly player base. There are Negative Nancy's here and there, but the overwhelming positive vibe from he community holds it together. I've been playing jailbreak since mid 2014, and I must say, the best part of it isn't meeting new people. On Kablowsion, I met a lot of people and made friends, when KI shut down due to a lack of care for the servers, I found Idleserver. I played idleserver and I met new and interesting people, whom I consider friends to this day. I've seen people come and go from jailbreak, friends and strangers. I was told by one of my friends, former staff member snipur, that I should apply for moderator in late December of 2016, I said I don't want to at the time, but soon after I did apply, and I surprisingly obtained a large amount of support until I was unfortunately denied by my own cocky behavior. I was upset and even felt like leaving the community, and I know lots of people feel the same way when their mod apps are denied as well. I realized that it didn't matter, staff or not, I could still play on the servers all the same. I later made a second application, which got more support than the first one and was accepted after 3 months. A lot of players may not like me because I am very strict when it comes to the rules. Although, some of those players got to know me, and I have befriended them, as well as people I have not exactly had the best relationship with have become friends of mine. I value the friendships of the community, the ones that aren't destroyed by a small action, because they are what holds this community together, and I believe that the community will continue to grow and receive more players over time. I have made many mistakes, and I have tried to apologize for all of them. I do not hate anyone in this community, I can promise that. I know I have broken rules in the past, and even as a moderator I have broken rules. I have punished myself when such happens and formally apologize to the victim(s) if there is one. Even if this application is denied, I still want to say thank you to this community for everything up to this point.

Name the Director of the Admin:

HYRO

Support:

Mango Puree, Ace of Hearts, BGUltimate, Doc Holiday Punch, Captain Meliodas, Uncle Nuts, Falcon, Red (daily), Doot Doot, SSS(Benji), Tommyguns, August Rose, King Kenny Omega

Unfortunately, I lack the permission to reply to my application, ergo I cannot bump it.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  2. BGUltimate
    Magical

BGUltimate Can't Stop

+SUPPORT
    Fun Person To Play With, Would be a great admin plus already he is a good mod
    Best Of Luck( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    -BG

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ♠♣SG Reaper♠♣
    Wishful

♠♣SG Reaper♠♣ Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I hope you get promoted :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

I've known Red since about January or December, can't really remember. Time flies when you're having fun. I supported him on his original moderator application and have probably played most of my jailbreak this year with him. He and I have very similar opinions on what is and isn't rule breaking, and how they should be handled. It is always a pleasure to join the server when he's on. I know that people will always be dealt with swiftly when I see Gambino on. He never favors me over others, he constantly reminds his friends of how much he hates favoring others and that he even has/had a sign saying "I hate favoritism". I know Nightly was just accepted as admin, and people may not think we need anymore admins, but I don't know if anyone works harder at their job and has held through all the drama/bullshit idleserver has had ever since the beginning of 2017 more than Red. A lot of other mods have come and gone in the time he has been a mod, same goes with regulars. I can't wait to see Red perform exceptionally as an administrator of Idleserver Jailbreak.

+Support

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  5. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

Red is a chill and cool guy. Even tho being a admin than a mod nearly doesn't have any differences, Red is a good candidate for being and admin
    -Support-

-Ya Boi FuckFace

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Being on here has been great, but it's been made even better ever since I met Red on here. Even before he was a moderator he was great to have on the servers, and a general help whenever needed. When he became mod I was glad to know someone great was coming up to the position, and knowing that he's applying for mod you know I'm gonna upvote the hell out of this. I don't need to say it myself, but Red is an amazing moderator, and a fantastic player when it comes down to it. Best of luck Red, and I hope the best comes out of this mod application. No matter what you got my,
    +SUPPORT

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. //AquaS//

//AquaS// One Poster

A really nice person, and a great friend, and i think one of the bests moderators, 4 that u get my support, good luck my frond ;3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Bill Nye The Science Guy
    Feminine

Bill Nye The Science Guy Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Red is a great Moderator and I do see great potential in him to be an Admin in the future. But as of right now I believe he should get more experience as a Moderator before taking his leap into being an Admin. Best of luck.

More Experience Needed.

• Got anymore info? x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Those are fighting words x 1
    • Seriously x 1
  9. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin

Great guy, would make a great admin
    +Support

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I fully support Red to become admin.
    He is mature, well-known, and is respected by the community. He hasn't had any mishaps or controversies to my knowledge.
    + support

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

Bumping to show I am still interested in becoming an admin, have not been able to bump until now. Many thanks to Wing for fixing this.

12. wing
    Dreaming

wing Previously Wing Staff Member Owner

@RedTF2 I accept this admin application.

@RedTF2 will be assisting with reviewing jailbreak reports and banning users after the fact where the staff was not online. He will also have the authority to unban players where necessary.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

Big thank you to wing and everyone who supported me and gave me criticism so I could better myself. I promise to do my best and uphold the responsibility of being an admin.

• Like Like x 5
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

So many people getting accepted, promoted to mod and admin, i always love happy endings!

Dont worry @RedTF2 you will do great in admin, i am glad we have some more admin to come and assist the other admins if we are away or offline, congratulations @RedTF2!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb