RedTF2 Admin Abuse Report

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by Captain Meliodas, May 28, 2018.

1. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

RED TF2 BANED I FOR KILLING 11 REEDS WIT A ROCKET DURING SWEEPER, YOU'RE STAFF IS TRASH THEY MEED TO GP TO SCHULE AND LEARN SOM RESPECTT, I CATN PLAA ON YOU'RE SERVERS ANYMOR THEY IST MULL UND DIE HOLLE IST BESSER ALS DENIE ADMIN MISSBRAUCHENDE FOTZEN

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE Abuse Joke.png BAN HIM FROM THE SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

This report is clearly fake. If it were real, the ban time would be at least 30x the one in the image!

• LOL LOL x 3
    • RIP RIP x 1
  3. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I support even though his drawing sucks!

4. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

In my personal opinion, the evidence speaks for itself. The big scary red guy decided to be extremely rude and shot a heat seeking missile at all of the defenseless little red boys who were playing peacefully. You really hate to see it. Even with the modern medicine we have, nothing heals the painful impact that events like this have on your heart.
    It's disgusting that criminals like this have the audacity to mass murder and then play the victim card like they didn't do anything wrong. I mean, I understand murdering a few people (we're only human), but ELEVEN!?!?! I've always said an eye for an eye, so the only solution is to put Starlight in the electric chair 11 times.
    With all of this happening, I propose a new mini-game. Starlight gets stripped of all weapons and is given half the speed of a heavy. Each and every round will then start with him getting beaten to death by the prisoners until the year 2068. Every time he avoids his beating he has to donate $5 to the Fund for Awful and Repugnant Tragedies.

R.I.P. 11 brave red boys

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  5. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The amount of shade being thrown is palpable

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Universally that person's acumen is esteemed very little perceptive concerning whatsoever matters are being held as most profitably by mortals with sapience endowed to be studied who is ignorant of that which the most in doctrine erudite and certainly by reason of that in them high mind's ornament deserving of veneration constantly maintain when by general consent they affirm that other circumstances being equal by no exterior splendour is the prosperity of a nation more efficaciously asserted than by the measure of how far forward may have progressed the tribute of its solicitude for that proliferent continuance which of evils the original if it be absent when fortunately present constitutes the certain sign of omnipollent nature's incorrupted benefaction

so by that manner of logic i'm inconceivably constipated to assume my dominance in this spectacle of argumentative writing pieces

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  7. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

I can vouch!1!1!
    red has called me a name before1!!1!1!1
    demote1!1!

8. Plot twist: This was an actual report

kek

9. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member