Question that I randomly ask.

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale), Sep 12, 2017.

1. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Alienated

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

What is your favorite game?

I am just curious on what games you prefer the most and most enjoying.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  2. Zaeed Massani
    Horny

Zaeed Massani Active Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I might get some hate, but I personally loved the mass effect trilogy, and its ending. The characters, storytelling, and gameplay is just amazing.

Andromeda was a little bit of a let down with no more DLC, but the original trilogy was really good.

3. WBiddy
    Yeehaw

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Skyrim +DLC and mods so much fun

4. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Unless we forget that you had a Mass Effect profile picture for some time.

To reply to the question, at the time I really love Payday 2 (obviously) however my all time favorite game would have to be Plants vs. Zombies. I played hours upon hours of that game on the Nintendo DS and loved it. I played it on the computer too however I don't play much anymore due to the limited amount of things you can do. Team Fortress 2 is obviously number 2 since I have 2396 hours on it.

5. Aegeus Dusk
    Arsey

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

Dust: An Elysian Tail is my all time favorite. Currently it is Team Fortress 2

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I fuckin loved mass effect too it was so well put together

My favorite game?

well shit it's a hard one.

As a child I played a shit ton of battlefront 2... like the xbox version

and I would LOVE to buy the new one coming out, and usually I don't buy the "newer" games, or at least none that cost 60 dollars and shit, but i'd be happy to spend money on it

I always played a lot of mount and blade warband, because the original game was SOOOOO full of content, and there are a lot of community made mods that are amazing as well

Obviously I love tf2, but it's nowhere near my favorite games

And then we all know if you have me in a discord server or added how much fuckin hearthstone I play... hint... a lot

But I'm indirect and incoherent so I can't finish a long post with an answer, but that's a list of some of the games I play

Oh and an honorable mention is injustice gods among us, I used to play a lot of that, and for a while my sparring partner was the #1 us player lol, needless to say if there was a tournament nearby I entered it and won

7. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

GoldenEye 007 (Nintendo 64)

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  8. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I enjoy playing MMORPG games, played as a healer because I enjoy healing other people when I got to MMORPG, I still enjoy playing it now.

9. Optimist
    Spooky

Optimist Well-Known Member

War never changes, men do and the roads they walk. And this couriers road was over.
    Fallout:New Vegas. Best Fallout game, and NCR is the way to go.

10. my fav game is you all guess: tf2=titan fall 2 :D
    lol just kidding is team fortress 2

11. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Hands down, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Kimmel
    Stressed

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Cars (2006). Great game!!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The game I've played the most is TF2, I've met some of my best friends on tf2 from 2011 that im still in contact with. But my overall favorite game that brought so many memories is Halo 3. i haven't played a game that had that ticked off every box of what I wanted in a game. Also getting roasted on Xbox live on the daily is probabaly the reason I'm not as sensitive as some of the people I've met here

14. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

TF2.. I'm too poor to buy any game or a small upgrade for my computer

(edit: fucking hell with this corrects, am I drunk?)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member Former Staff

I love the zombie genre, especially CoD zombies. I'm kinda hooked on the story line and will geek out if anyone asks me about it. I'll go as far as saying I only buy CoD games just to play zombies. Killing Floor 1 and 2 is pretty fun as well.

EDIT: Just in case you couldn't tell, pokemon is my shit as well.

16. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Alienated

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

If you guys are curious, I enjoy the Naruto games. The ninja moves are amazing, and the battles are challenging.

Btw, the oldest Naruto game I have played is super hard. But I dont know how managed to defeat them in Super Hard mode before. Guess, I was pretty hardcore and OP.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Dirt Savage
    Lucky

Dirt Savage Can't Stop

Dark Souls 1 2 3

Live Thread addon by sonnb