My Inactivity (Both Future and Present)

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Doc Holiday Punch, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Hey! It's me. docHP. trig. not suki. sin. cos. etc. you get the point.

Anyway, I wanted to just let everyone know that the reason for my lack of activity through the forums, community, and servers are because of the biggest culprit of them all. School. In particular, college classes and an internship. Yo boy making the dough. But also losing sleep. Another big factor in the inactivity (and the main reason why I stopped playing TF2 for now) is my laptop. I do not have the best laptop. It takes about 10-15 min just to turn on and about 5-10 min to open TF2. Just to open TF2. This is not me saying that I am leaving the staff team, I am saying this so that people are aware.

If you message me about something on a server, I will most likely:
    - Ask another staff member (already in TF2 or online)
    - Get on but you'll have to wait
    - Unable to help due to me being too busy to stop what I'm doing.

Hopefully this clears things up a little bit.

Again apologies for the inactivity.

ciao,
    doc

• RIP RIP x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  2. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Hey, yeah it's me again. I'm officialy leaving Idleserver (and TF2) in general. I've found it to be a little more than unenjoyable because of my laptops performance and I can't help the Idleserver community if it takes me 10 minutes to load into the main menu, then another 5 to get into the actual server.

It's been fun kiddos.
    It's been real fun.

Oh yeah and since I am leaving I really feel like I need to get this off my chest. I'm not 16. I turn 16 in April. I lied on my application and it feels really great now that I can take this off my chest. I don't know if anyone cares, but I did tell a handful of people who were in the Rosen Rebellion. But look on the bright side, I can finally unfriend like 100 people lol.

I really love this community and after all the things we've been through it's still one of the best communities I was a part of. I made lasting friendships, short friendships, and had the best time when I would hop onto a Jailbreak server and roast the idiots who thought of breakign the rules.

Here are a few messages to some people who really made an impact on my time in Idleserver Jailbreak:

To qminegod:

You're fucking amazing. You are the first person I went to when asking about my application here. You helped me through and through and I think was one of the first people to give me a thumbs up. If not for you I would've never posted that application. Be who you are not who they say.

To Nightly:

Are you alive? You were always up late at night with me. I don't even know how you get enough sleep to function like a normal human being, but hey who said you were normal in the first place? Well, don't fix what's not broken, amigo. Keep riding the wave.

To Feminine Bill Nye:

Always have and always will love ya. On a more serious note, you were really great emotional support for me! I would come to you whenever I had questions and you answered them. For the most part, I felt like without you Idleserver would be the biggest sausage fest. Unfortunately, I wasn't here to meet Wolf Queen. Thanks to you I kept my sanity in all the madness. Stay frosty.

To Valias (didn't forget you this time!):

My memories of you aren't many, but the ones I do have are so funny. Keep doing what you're doing and don't ever stop.

To Red:

You've come a long way since I first saw you. From rebeller to admin, huh? You have been a really great help to this community and one of the pillars that it stands upon. Since Rosenbaums leaving you've stepped up to the plate and I feel you were even better than him. You're a really great guy. 100/10 would friend again.

To CaptainMeliodas:

Dude, you're super fun to play with and it doesn't matter what anyone says you're great. You took those insults people threw at you and built a fucking mansion that is your success as a mod now. Everyone should try to be you. If they did, the world would be a better place. (There might not be one left if that happened but it would be better in the long run haha)

To SSS (Benjamin):

You were the first person who helped me to git gud at moderating, obviously. But not only that you are one of the OG members of Idleserver that I can remember. We haven't had too many interactions but I still think you're a pretty good guy.

Last but definitely not least. To DJ Prodigy:

Lol. You're whole career on Idleserver is based on controversy dude. Seriously, how suicidal are you? Because you've lived on the edge since you got here. I was one of the people who believed the better of you, and you would come to me to complain. I would always try to tell you to look at it from another perspective. Keep making this server your bitch.

To the community:

You guys can be great, you know it. So, don't start shit with each other and be petty. Be better than SG, Orange, Panda, BlackWonder. They're a bunch of fucking Jailbreak Normies. This is Idleserver bitch. Own up to that name.

Thank you to everyone who made my life amazing here.
    Thank you to the staff.
    Thank you to the people.
    Thank you to the rulebreakers and freekillers, because without them I wouldn't have a job and neither would any of you.

Thank you to wing for making this server.
    Thank you to Princess for giving me a second chance.

Thank you.

~ciao until next time~
    - Doc Holiday Punch

• I heart you I heart you x 5
    • RIP RIP x 2
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  3. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Comedy Reflief

ngth.PNG

• I heart you I heart you x 2
  4. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Godspeed you magnificent bastard

Attached Files:

• Doc.png
      Doc.png
      File size:
      106.1 KB
      Views:
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  5. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

No "To Mango Puree:". You make me sad doc.

But I hope you find a good community like us when you (and if you) get your computer fixed.

Cheers.

6. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Doc you are one of the first friends I made on Idle, I will forever cherish our moments on the servers together from the serious rebellions we had on red to the stupidly silly things we did. I will truly miss your cheerfulness on the servers as well. I wish you best of luck in the future in college and in life. You will always have a friend in me (lol quoting that toy story song) love yah big guy! :p

7. qminegod
    Curious

qminegod Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

it has been fun hanging with you doc. id knew you'd make a pretty good mod. see ya later my friend

8. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Well i'm deeply going to miss you even though we dont have much activity with each other, but overall you were a good person to play jailbreak with
    I'm sorry that you have to quit tf2 and idleserver but life is more important than video games anyways

You will be remembered.

PS: Least i wasn't forgotten! :D

Live Thread addon by sonnb