Mulldoon.ᵖᵐᶜ JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Mulldoon.ᵖᵐᶜ, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Mulldoon.ᵖᵐᶜ

Mulldoon.ᵖᵐᶜ One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): Mulldoon

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats:

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Pacific Time Zone

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 10+

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?:

Other: This is by far the best Jailbreak server... ever. No Admin Abusers, fair rules, constantly working maps, and much more. I just want to make this server the best experience for any newcomer to JailBreak to have.
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 8
    • Potential Potential x 2
  2. Valias

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

-/+ Potential
  3. WBiddy

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

When I was playing with you you never joined Blu and I never heard you use a mic -Support
  4. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

not much to say here

Doesn't know the rules to a full extent... and the ones that he does know (3 or 4) he just quotes over and over to blues and reds... He doesn't help solve any problems.... Constantly leaves warden or leaves as warden, and generally doesn't show care about the servers
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Kenny Omega

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Joining blue isn't a requirement and using a mic while you're on isn't a requirement either. He might of been having more fun as a prisoner at the time.
  6. Falcon

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Immature, and impatient. Decides to make multiple mod applications, and once told about this, and even told about his negatives on that mod application he deletes the mod application leaving two applications that barely have as many negative points as the third application had which was up to date unlike these ones.
    Learn to bump....jpg
    The screenshot above was made yesterday, and yes. If you're wondering, the most recent application (30 minutes ago yesterday) was the one with negative views proving his wrongs. There are people that can testify to commenting on his application yesterday, and giving their general opinion.

Since you decided to delete that mod app, I'll just restate my opinion on this mod app. You're impatient, and immature. You've made multiple mod apps, and when exposed on that matter you we're immature, and deleted that mod app so you could avoid those negatives views, and start off fresh. All you get from me is a big fat,
  7. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied due to lack of support. Feel free to reapply again when you feel you are ready.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tommyguns712

tommyguns712 Active Member

meh i haven't seen this guy
    • Old Old x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb