Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Pending Moderator Applications' started by Spoiled_Spool, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Spoiled_Spool

Spoiled_Spool Can't Stop

Name:
    Spoiled_Spool

Servers: Essentially just the idling servers.

HLStatsX: https://idleserver.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=166850
    Time Zone: I forget the name, explainable I live in kansas, so yeah.

Moderator Experience: Well, I have owned 2 servers in minecraft through out the years, and been admin on only one server in team fortress 2 to be honest.

Favorite Pizza Topping? Bacon, cheddar, with hamburger, I call it bacon cheese burger!

Additional Information: Just turned 13 december ninth, I'm pretty mature, and I was vac banned on a previous account, but hacking is past me, i have 7 friends on steam, I live in Kansas, ft. Scott, and play on a windows 8 laptop, to be honest, I'm getting a new one in February , A alien ware to be exact, hopefuly, I can be excepted to moderator, Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
  2. Dild0F@gins

Dild0F@gins One Poster

i support this man, he after is is my brother :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. danydondans

danydondans One Poster

Make him mode he's cool

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jasontoms

Jasontoms One Poster

he is a good staff, he was staff on my friends server

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spoiled_Spool

Spoiled_Spool Can't Stop

Also, I'm quite confused on the concept that when I join one of the idle servers (all to be exact) I couldnt find my name on hlxstats, so excuse my miss-use of it, as it is bugged out, and needs fixing, then, I shall fix my post here

6. Spoiled_Spool

Spoiled_Spool Can't Stop

7. Princess♥
    Whistles

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

Until very recently there weren't stats for some of our servers. Wing has fixed all servers to now show up with stats.

8. Spoiled_Spool

Spoiled_Spool Can't Stop

Pretty sure its up to code now

9. Spoiled_Spool

Spoiled_Spool Can't Stop

on file waiting?

10. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

You are on the young side to moderate. We have your app on file and if in the future we see you on doing good job it is that much easier for us to approve you. Having more backers on this application would help show greater support.

This shows the number of times you have connected to our servers. Not much
    https://idleserver.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=166850

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  11. Spoiled_Spool

Spoiled_Spool Can't Stop

Live Thread addon by sonnb