Moderator Application (adrian99mendez/xxxnovalordxxx)

Discussion in 'Pending Moderator Applications' started by adrian99mendez, Nov 17, 2013.

1. adrian99mendez

adrian99mendez One Poster

Servers: Mainly play on Achievement Idle Awesome Box 9 (with sky box)

Time Zone: Central Time Zone- I am on everyday for at least 2-3 hours on a short day to a whole day on a normal basis. Weekdays Mon-Fri (2-3hrs) Fri-Sun (all day)

Support: I will have any friends over the community to show and prove my effort at moderation, this is very important to me and will get as much help as needed to get my standards highest for this job- thank you.

Moderator Experience: I have done moderation jobs at for chat rooms and supervision authority. I am aware of rules and expectations as my duty to make the community a better place.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Very picky-like with my pizza cheese or pepperoni (I hate toppings with a lot of meats!)

Additional Information: I would greatly appreciate my acception as a mod, I love keeping things safe and fair, I am a fun creative funny teen. I love arts and technology, and is very sociable around others. I love drawing, swimming, and having laughs with family and friends. Random Fact!- I am on a swimming team and am the fastest freshman on my team.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  2. Princess♥

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

3. adrian99mendez

adrian99mendez One Poster

4. Nyll

Nyll Member

I've been playing on the idle tf2 servers with him for awhile and I think he would make a great mod, he gets a vote up.
  5. Princess♥

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

Thank you for applying adrian99mendez , however; we aren't taking any mods/admins for our front idling servers. Your application will be re-looked at when we do need more mods.
Live Thread addon by sonnb