Mod AP

Discussion in 'Pending Moderator Applications' started by Nyll, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Nyll

Nyll Member

servers: I play on TF2 idle server 7 and 4 (could moderate more if asked)

HLAtatsX: (hope that's the right link)

Time Zone: Us 8:00 pacific

Experience: I've been mod and admin on other mine craft servers and own my one mine craft server

Topping: Cheese, pepperoni, and sometimes ham

AI: Hi my name is Duane, I go by dsk927 and Nyll (pronounced N I E L), and i play on your idle servers in tf2. I see people confused on if idling still works and other questions. I also see people being rude, camping the other spawn and making your server a bad experience, I want to try and make the servers more fun. If i get rejected i would like to thank you for your time anyway.
  2. Princess♥

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

3. adrian99mendez

adrian99mendez One Poster

I honestly vouch for Duane, he is a good friend of mine, trustworthy and I believe deserves the right to have this spot as a moderator, hes a very kind and helpful guy and will always help people when needed. I vouch.
  4. Nyll

Nyll Member

I'd just like to say anyone can use the !saveloc and !teleport commands ;)

THAT ONE CLASS Active Member

Yes anyone can because the plugin the Idle Server currently uses is down and it can not block player from using that command so that's why everybody can use it!
  6. Nyll

Nyll Member

Thanks, good to know
  7. Princess♥

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

Thank you for applying Nyll, however; we aren't taking any mods/admins for our front idling servers. Your application will be re-looked at when we do need more mods.
Live Thread addon by sonnb