Mellon :^) JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Mellon :^), Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

Mellon :^) Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): ๖ۣۜloafe™

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=9546

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 2 days, yet my stats have not been counting since October 2016.

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Nightly, Doc Holiday punch, Cheetos, Valias, Samara, Red (daily), Luke Romo

Other:

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 1
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

-Support
    I'm automatically down voting this because you previously posted a thread stated that you were "Leaving" and then deleted it to make this moderator application. Not only is that just plain old dumb, but it's also misleading because how can I trust someone who states that they are leaving, deletes the post stating that, and then makes an application for mod. And I'm fairly certain that this is a second and recent application that has been made. (Correct me if I am wrong) And if it was, you should be patient and let time take it's course instead of uploading a second application and deleting the first app because some one told you to "take your time" or "be patient" Please reconsider if your mod material after what you've done and then maybe I'll take away this Down Vote.

• Like Like x 6
  3. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

So you waited seven months and, in a flash of impatience, threw it all away. What have you accomplished? For one, losing the upvotes of the now inactive players whom you pestered into upvoting you. You've also managed to gain six downvotes before a single upvote because of this show of immaturity.

Seems to me like you've lost any chance you had at getting moderator. Cheers.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

I completely and honestly understand every single downvote coming my way due to the reason that I deleted my former application. In a moment of haste I did ruin 7 months of work, and I realised that and I'm gonna be kicking myself about it for the next long while. It was dumb, immature, unnecessary and overall completely retarded. I don't expect anyone to even consider up voting this and I only wish to change that by changing my own ways. I have made a mental promise to myself to act reasonably, maturely and to think out my every action. I decided leaving this amazing community for the dumbest reasons is perhaps one of the most least thought out and horrible descisions of my life. After throwing so much of myself into idleserver, only to ruin it all has not only ruined my day week or even month, but changed me as well. You well be seeing a different loafe from now on. A mature, reasonable and patient one. Thank you to anyone and everyone who views his thread and gives constructive criticism to me, as my only goal here is to change. Thank you for this opportunity. If this were anyone else, I would downvoted too.
    -R.I.P the old loafe, February 6th 2017. Make way for the new one.
    Loafe over and out.

5. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Thanks for at least acknowledging this. Honestly in the future if you do keep your promise and change your ways to be more like the person ready for mod, then I will upvote that application, But until then.

6. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

Thank you for considering my claims.

7. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

A new Loafe wouldn't have made a new application to get rid of negative responses on his old one and furthermore, within a day of deleting his old one. This was a very immature and unacceptable thing to do; seems like an action of the "old" Loafe. Now everyone's replies to and upvotes/downvotes on your application have been deleted, making everyone's well thought out and useful opinions a big waste of time. You stated that if this was someone else's application then you would downvote it. So why even make the application?
    I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to put the point across that you made a stupid move. From what I see, you didn't think this through. You pulled a DingDong, man.

Good luck with this attempt at a fresh start. It isn't looking so good though. It usually takes time to change, but you're claiming to have already thrown out "old" Loafe days after he was in full effect.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

I can wholeheartedly agree with every one of your statements, except for when you mentions that I deleted my moderator applicstion do rid myself of negative ratings. I had 25 up votes at the time of deletion, with 5 downvotes. Subtracting these numbers leaves me with 20 up votes and no downvotes. This a rather favourable in my opinion. I deleted it in a moment of stupidity and haste. I have realised my faults and as mentioned before, I only wish to change. Thank you for the reply.
    -loafe

9. Princess♥
    Whistles

Princess♥ Owner♥ Staff Member Owner

This application is denied. If you would like further information to why you can direct message me.

• Princess is love, Princess is life Princess is love, Princess is life x 7
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.