Meep JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Meep, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meep
    Wishful

Meep Can't Stop

In Game Name (Steam Name): Meep

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)
    Provide the link to your jailbreak stats:https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=23193
    What time zone are you in?: central
    Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic
    Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes
    Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes
    Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes
    How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 24 hrs +
    Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #2
    Are you in school?: Yes
    Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: so far no one
    Other: During the week I am on from 3:30 to 7:00 on weekends its just scattered so I can'really say what time I'm on.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Potential Potential x 10
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 7
  2. Kimmel
    Yeehaw

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Always enjoyable to have Meep on the server. :)

3. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

Always a good friend to have

4. Meep
    Wishful

Meep Can't Stop

I am bumping my moderator application to show I am still interested.

5. Juice

Juice Member

I'll back the guy on this. He makes a great edition to any server he joins, he'd make a good staff member.

6. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Here we go boys, it's a moderator application review, courtesy of me (Doc Holiday Punch),
    Now, Meep is a pretty good person, he's pretty chill. He is a blast to play with and even better to fight. However, seldom do I see him go on blue and go warden. I've seen him once or twice on the fact that there are 20 instances that I've seen him. Good guy, I don't know how well he works with rules (enforcing them) and I don't know if he has a working mic. However, with some time I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the idleserver community!

~ That's All Folks, Ciao for Now,
    - Doc

7. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Hello, @Meep. I have given you a potential vote until I can further see you within the servers playing. One of the only reasons I did not upvote is due to the fact that I have not seen you enough. I am not at all saying you aren't active, because just recently I stopped Dallas as my main and extended my work area to the other servers (due to moderator promotion), so I am sure I will see you. Hopefully you prove to me I can upvote, because out of the times I have seen you it has seemed fine, and I believe you have a very strong, leader-like personality.

By the way, your stats link is broken. Remove 'amp;' and you should be fine.

Best regards,

~NIGHTLY

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't really see him that much either,but you're acting like being on red instead of blue is a bad thing.I know he has a mic because there are quite a few times he'll get on blue,I'm sure you and meep don't have the same time schedule.(which would help meep,if you put in your time schedule in a less confusing format) And I don't really see you on server 1,But meep plays on there a lot.
    (also nightly congrats)

For meep though I think you need to spread out he servers you're on.I'm hypocritical in this case because I pretty much ONLY play Dallas server #1,But if you're applying for moderator that would be my advice to you.Also if you spread out the servers try to get more involved with the community.This would be so people are more likely to support you or down vote you based on what they know,and not just because other people are doing it.

and by the way. What I meant by make it less confusing is.Give the times you will be on not all the reasons you won't be.For example,I can be on 7am-3pm.Not I will be on a 7am because that's when I wake up,then at 15 minutes in between 9:45 and 10:00.just a general time without specifications.Nobody will be checking 10 minutes.Now come to think of it this sounded like me being an arrogant prick,But I harbor no demeanor nor disrespect by it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Meep
    Wishful

Meep Can't Stop

did i do it right?

10. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Remove the ; as it is still there. I believe that's still causing you an error.

11. Meep
    Wishful

Meep Can't Stop

welp I did that too now

12. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

The problem is that the hyperlink attached to your post is different from the actual link itself.

13. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Definitely in support of Meep getting moderator. Knows his rules, and he's very active. One of the few very entertaining and well-rounded wardens that we see on server #2.

14. Meep
    Wishful

Meep Can't Stop

Yeah I don't want to be a mod anymore. I don't want to become like the mods who are just mean and are party poopers making the servers boring by enforcing the rules way too hard too where a blue can't look at a red without being guard banned (exaggerating of course) but i realized the servers are the most fun when an admin or a mod is not on.

• Potential Potential x 1
  15. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

Alrighty then, application "denied." Thanks for supporting the servers, dude.

• You dont say You dont say x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.