Master Doge Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Master Doge, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Master Doge
    Cowboy

Master Doge Member

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: Don't remember either Dr Denial or Freekilling

What server? What time?: Either Jailbreak #1 | Dallas or #2 don't remember the time either.

What is your Steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168304308

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: I think i've been raged banned again, but this has been 1-3 months ago since i've been guardbanned from the BLU, so since my behavior has gotten better, feel like it's time for a removal of the GuardBan, and yes I have a mic and been a fair warden times.

What are you appealing?: Rageban |Guardban

Additional information?:

2. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

Well I'd think you wouldve learned plus idk why you keep coming back, but i couldnt find the ban for you idk, But the time is For Being alive so 30 minute gaurd ban you would have to be alive for 30 minutes.

3. Master Doge
    Cowboy

Master Doge Member

I've been playing for 3 hours and the guard-ban has not expired.

4. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Rage bans don't show up in the records

Rage bans are a lot longer than 3 hours, your ban time is based on the time spent alive, meaning just because you leave for a while doesn't mean the ban expires, you'll have to wait it out, it's your fault for breaking the rules and leaving afterwards to avoid punishment, which obviously, you did not

5. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

User was rage banned. Please remove the ban if you see him.

• Informative Informative x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb