lolcam23 JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by lolcam23, Jan 20, 2017.

1. lolcam23
    Inpain

lolcam23 One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): lolcam23

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38492

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 19 hours

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: DJ Prodigy, Zaeed Massani, Doc Holiday Punch

Other: So this is my MOD application, hope you love it. I really enjoy playing on your server and want to make it better. Have a nice day. And I know it has not been a while since I created my account but I can promise that this server as been the main occupation of my time for the last 2 month and so.

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 3
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

You made a mod app only a week ago. Your hours have now met the recommended bar of over 12 hours. But 19 still isn't a lot. I say that you should spend more time on jailbreak before you apply again.

3. lolcam23
    Inpain

lolcam23 One Poster

Okay, I will. Thanks for Reading and replying to my application.

4. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

No lies there, i'd rather be honest than lie to a friend
    Honestly your a great player that is honest, respectful, and caring. Honestly i might agree with him, 19 isnt enough even though you were over 12 hours, If i were you, Play a month or 2 then come back and re-apply. Just be active as well.. We all know school is more important and i never disagree about that

5. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

You were asked to reapply in a few months, you pretty much did it the next day. I do not think you are a particularly good warden, you are rather quiet and often times sound hesitant when giving orders. I will not deny your application again, you can keep this up, but the odds of you being promoted are ludicrously low. I love that you're here and that you're eager to assume this station, but when I tell you "No, please play more and apply later," it's not to insult or crucify you, it's because you need to play more.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb