klukluxkrabs JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by klukluxkrabs, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

klukluxkrabs Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): The Amazing Man Spider

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=41927

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: EST

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 1d 22:28:01h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: No

Other: Everyone hates me because I'm a toxic asshole most of the time, but there's a SHITTON of stuff that goes on when staff aren't online and I'd like to stop that. The server was a shitshow today because there weren't any staff that could come.

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 13
    • Potential Potential x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. a pile of eevee
    Zorro

a pile of eevee Well-Known Member

first

FIRST THINGS FIRST... WHO ARE YOU I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU

Secondly you need some vouchers...
    Third, I have never seen you on.
    Also, the thing that says your jailbreak account is the wrong one I believe. It says the name is "your father wants a divorce" I need you to specify if its the correct one just so I know you aren't lying.

Maybe you should get a bit more popular, update your app to show stats, and get some vouchers. And this is just a suggestion, but I'd recommend you change everything that's a lie, just in case.

-support

3. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

I wasn't on for the past week because I was away, and I only play on JB server 1. That's probably why you haven't seen me. Hlstats isn't updating my stuff, so I guess I can prove it some other way.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

First of all, just because you've never seen him, doesn't mean he isn't a good mod applicant. Second, he doesn't need vouchers. It is RECOMMENDED that you have vouchers, not required. You also mentioned how he should change the things that are "lies". Not only is that pretty rude, but I don't see anything wrong with the application itself. Though the stats he posted may not have his name, they may very well be his as stats are kind of bugged at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

It says you are 15 on your profile but you selected yes to "are you 16 or older"???

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

funny meme, anyone that's heard me can confirm otherwise

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I suggest not being a smart ass with the staff members as it puts you in the low light. Otherwise, I'm downvoting this application for that comment and the fact that I've never seen you on. If you know that your toxic then don't apply, just call other staff on. Downvote for generally being a bad player.

-Support

8. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

how is that being a smartass, I said "funny meme" as in "it's a joke"?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

ALSO, you say that I'm a bad player but you've never seen me on. How does that work??

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Aloha Snackbar Active Member

-support
    1. I've Never Seen You.
    2. Your Not 16 or Older Your 15.
    3. No vouchers Sorry dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Being a bad player as in thinking saying "funny meme" on a serious thread is hilarious. I am aware it's a joke but I'm sure that Bill wanted a more serious response and not a "xd your funny people can suport me evn tho i haf n0 vouchers." Also, fix that no voucher thing man.

12. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

calling yourself a toxic asshole?

you obviously haven't taken this thread very seriously.... you've thrown sideways insults at mango for disagreeing with you...

Also... just because of your "voice"
    you say your voice proves your over 16...I'm 14... and because of my deep voice many people have thought that I was 16-17, however, I'm not... there is also something called voice changer...there are a lot of people on idle server who use voice changer... but it is actually applied well so many don't notice.. if you aren't an idiot about it then you could do the exact same thing to make yourself seem older

also, I get that red said that vouchers are a recommendation, not a requirement...and he said that just because nobody has seen you on doesn't mean you're not active... I disagree

there are people on here that have commented that play a lot of jailbreak, regardless if they're liked or not they still play a lot and see a lot of people

Pile of eeve
    Aloha Snackbar
    Mango
    And myself...

we also get on at different times... I play from 2pm-10pm...because then I actually work on what I need to do
    Mango is on early in the mornings....
    A pile of eeve is on in the afternoons....

and I occasionally get on in school during lunch or something...

the fact that none of us have seen you during any of those times... (reminder you and I have different time zones but it only separates us by an hour) is kinda something to think about

though it's still recommended not required... you have no vouchers

and staff have commented saying they don't support you.. along with reputable players...

though instead of trying to find a way to improve... or politely disagreeing explaining yourself and why they were wrong in some way... you separated it into many replies without thinking about what you were saying... you were immature talking about memes and jokes on an application... I also noticed that you mentioned in your application

"the server was a shitshow today because there weren't any staff that could come."

That is also in a way a sideways insult... if you didn't mean it as such... it comes off as if you are saying that only today prompted you to apply for staff... being a moderator isn't just about dealing with free killers and banning people... it's when you join people know that it's going to be fun up until you leave... so they can play games like "hide and seek" or meat grinder... it's about explaining rules to new people that don't know what is happening and giving them chances... if they are doing it on accident you give them a slap on the wrist and explain their mistakes and how to prevent them in the future...you are supposed to make the server fun... not be a "toxic asshole" as you said yourself

overall this should be apparent...
    -support

*edit at first I had in here that red had voice changer but I was wrong on that as informed by him... just in case someone saw this before and is questioning it*

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Who? Anyway jokes aside. Get well known. That's all I gotta say.
    -Moar Experience

14. Falcon
    Wishful

I'll just say this as advice buddy. I know you wanna argue to defend yourself, but watch the words you say cause that's a vote changer buddy ;)

15. Falcon
    Wishful

Refer to this...

16. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

For the people that have never seen me on, please look at my previous names on my hlstats. I KNOW that I've seen everyone here except eevee.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Falcon
    Wishful

If lot's of people seriously don't know or remember you I'd still recommend my word of advice pal.

18. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Never seen this person before. I will decide the vote if he is good or not, for right now...
    +/-potential

19. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

guys i promise i'm a professional
    100% legit

• Narcissist Narcissist x 2
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

please rate every post i make as narcissist

thanks

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Seriously Seriously x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
  21. Falcon
    Wishful

You know if you're gonna be immature I gotta respond by being immature as well. Also btw, change of mind,
    -Downvote

• Like Like x 2
  22. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

i made a request how is that immature lol

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  23. Falcon
    Wishful

Well it's pretty immature request responding to me originally rating just one narcissistic comment "narcissistic" And responding in the way you have.

• Narcissist Narcissist x 1
  24. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

hm yes good point very nice and well :cool:

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  25. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

that's not very mature or nice of you, wanna race me to who can get 100 denied applications first?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  26. Falcon
    Wishful

Listen let's be mature here. I know I'm not one to talk after the narcissist event, but that's not mature for a mod applicant to be saying. I know klukluxkrabs said this already, but I was already typing so why not...

27. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

i'm not gonna argue with you on a mod application man

• Agree Agree x 2
  28. Falcon
    Wishful

Maturity. Learn it. Stop commenting. PM him any arguments. Did you catch any hints I'm throwing at ya?

29. Falcon
    Wishful

For the mind of a mod applicant this is not the way you should be speaking and I'd recommend changing the way you speak your mind so people don't think so negatively of you and downvote your mod application for recent actions of immaturity. Speaking of which I got a mod app to change my vote.

30. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Im going to be mature and say sorry.

31. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Sorry my dude no hard feelings.

32. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

this has been a flame war...

if you have anything productive to say do so... but you are flooding this application and spamming notifications... moderator applications should be civilized at all times and you should be respectful to all of those who comment on it... same goes for those who comment on it, you should be respectful to the others around you

If you need some examples of civil arguments, that are actually productive here are some...maybe you can learn not to flame

https://idleserver.com/threads/redtf2-jailbreak-moderator-application.2265/live

as you can see red did not flame after rosenbaum denied his application, he continued to talk to rosenbaum without a grudge and overall was mature about it... later once making a second application he got accepted

https://idleserver.com/threads/aegeus-dusk-jailbreak-moderator-application.2299/live

though Aegeus is unliked by a majority of the community he still stood up for himself but wasn't disrespectful about it, he took to heart what people had said and improved upon it (except the being a furry)

last one but there are much more

https://idleserver.com/threads/mellon-jailbreak-moderator-application.2492/live

not a popular case... but as you can see loafe took to heart some points as well like the rest of these people on the list, then as others actively tried to be better

though he deleted it later which is frowned upon, on the application itself he remained civil

you all need to learn from this and stop flooding people's applications, you shouldn't shit post and be dicks to one another for someone else's opinion about your shortcoming... if you cannot accept this or oblige to it do NOT apply for a mod or think you have a chance of getting it

The end,
    Now let's have it be civil

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Falcon
    Wishful

Just give him the "agree" rating instead of commenting like srsly? :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  34. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Yeah, this isn't a good thing. The goal isn't to create an environment in which people are in contempt of the staff members.

Moderators aren't just a number; you need to actually bring something more to the table than just playing on the server. Believe it or not, we have a lot of people who do that, and many of them aren't universally hated for "being a toxic asshole most of the time".

This, and your current name on the forums ("Klukluxkrabs") are excellent indicators of your maturity level.

Downvoted.

• Agree Agree x 2
  35. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

please deny my application already the suspense is killing me aaaaaaaaa
    also SHITPOSTING on mobile

36. Falcon
    Wishful

please just delete your post instead of asking not needed things seriously it's not that hard if you don't want mod your annoyance is killing me aaaaaaaaaa also SHITPOSTING is not cool in general

• Agree Agree x 1
  37. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

hey, my stepdad Terrance wasn't cool either but he was still fun

• much confused doge much confused doge x 3
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  38. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

he molested me and my brother but he bought us batman toys too
    life lesson is some things aren't cool but they're fun

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  39. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

I've gotta say this forum is high quality material

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  40. Not So Festive Warden
    Confused

Not So Festive Warden Well-Known Member

-Never seen you before
    -Showing to be inmature
    -Toxic
    -No vouchers
    -Support

• Agree Agree x 2
  41. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

please down vote me more I want to beat wing's record of 154

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  42. Not So Festive Warden
    Confused

Not So Festive Warden Well-Known Member

It seems like you have already given up, so I'm guessing that you knew this had a very slim chance of getting accepted and now playing it as a joke.

43. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

that's not a down vote falcon that's a dumb vote

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  44. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Im online when its Midnight for you.

45. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

And kluxluxkrabs, if you dont want your moderator application to be serious, go to Dont Taze Me Bro sub-forum and complain there.. This is a MODERATOR application not a "Rate me narcissistic cuz I want to" thread, dont waste our time please?

46. Falcon
    Wishful

shut up

47. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

it was originally a mod app but it became a meme

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  48. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

This is STILL a mod app, not a meme.. How immature :/..

49. Falcon
    Wishful

this was originally a joke but it became utter shit

50. klukluxkrabs
    Dead

50th post on this meme of a thread

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  51. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Closed.

You've given plenty of reasons within your own posts as to why.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.