King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale), May 13, 2017.

1. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Totally Maiev

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=42117

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: UTC + 04:00

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 3 days

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Negan, vee94934, MrSoupCan, ❤ⓈⒺⓃⓅⒶⒾ❤, Spammkawg

Other: So, in the past moderator application, I have made a heinous act that cannot be undone, and I am deeply sorry for it. I know I said I am quitting the jailbreak server I was again invited by Negan to play, but I declined since I was busy playing something different. But days later, I tried to play again, and got hooked. And instead of coming back and freekill alot like some other applicants who got denied, I improved myself and read the rules much more to understand the rules I missed. So, as I've said I had experiences as moderator on another forum, and started to program stuff that will improve it. When I started to play in the jailbreak server again, I saw a really weak spot where moderators and admins are rarely online, Its around 2:00-6:00 PM (UTC + 04:00), when there is players online, I only see most of the blue team are young players who doesn't know the rules.So I tell them to "Read !rules". I usually say that calmly until they break the rules in a repetitive order. When they wont listen to my instructions, I would usually try to take myself as warden and teach them the information they are doing wrong. I prevent myself to send red team to kill a blue player, because I learn from my mistakes as always.

If you have negative thinking about me, I would take it as positive and use it to improve myself.
    Thanks for understanding

If you have problem against me, tell it to me, so that I can work it out :)

[I know I have 2 vouchers, Its just that they are the 2 people who would really support me during my down times (especially when I am in a suicidal mood) Edit: Added 1 more Voucher]

EDIT (7/30/2017): Im deeply sorry for all the previous mistakes or misunderstandments I committed. I am now trying to be less immature just like WBiddy. I felt when looking at this moderator application was cringe, I saw myself as a humble and boasting player and wants to change that. If you have any problem whatsoever according to me, please add me as friend and lets sort it out. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 17
    • Potential x 3
    • Dickbutt x 2
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) x 1
    • Moar experience needed x 1
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

You have an active mod application and decided to make another mod app. This is just impatient...

-Support

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I have to agree with falcon on this one...

while I have no personal problem with you I know a lot of people that do... A major part of being a moderator is being known and well liked by the community...and like he said it was impatient to make another application while you already have one up... It hasn't been that long since you were known for mass free killing... and I know you act like you know the rules against reputable people... so I got on with another account during some late night jailbreak.... and you were up to your old ways again

-support

4. SpammKawG
    Educated

SpammKawG Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I will say no, after seeing you back awhile and recently mostly i can just sigh.
    Cant even try to argue since im just that lazy, and im trying to keep my cool in a piece of text i see on a screen
    I do also have a sense that youre almost at my time zone that you could or could not handle the server
    and i dont see vee lately, how did he accept being a voucher for that? or im just confused
    you tend to make arguements, pretty sure you will diss me and take me for shit after i post this
    and not sure if !rules work and your mic made most red complain about being too loud or too painful to hear

in the end its my opinion, but i say no support on this

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  5. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

I am bumping this moderator application because Im still interested.

This might be a dumb move, but I will take in anything that you have against me.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  6. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Bad pasts happen, this user has stuck around through quite a bit.

I have to personally see your improvement of the way you act within the servers, but you're a good dude.

I will be rating this application a Potential.

Thank you for applying.

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Unknown
    +/-Potential

• Like Like x 1
  8. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

I got myself a microphone that is s bit better. Im currently experimenting it at the moment. Anyways, thanks for support @WBiddy!

9. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

You are one of those children you mentioned above

Downvote

• Seriously Seriously x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Saying sorry doesn't mean anything until change,
    -support for now

• Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  11. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

I still dont think you are ready, you still show much Immaturity around and to others -Support

12. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

@Lance Cocuski Ω talked to me earlier about the mod application. He told me to start trying to be less meme-ful and/or less immature at times. So, Im still trying to change the way I act at multiple occasions. Anyways, thanks for the opinion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Thats true, well I guess I have to try harder on improving myself for the better than making useless offensive jokes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

You know what? There is your first step to maturity.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Awaken My Love!
    Dr Pepper Addict

Awaken My Love! Well-Known Member

look, you're a good player, and that's cool and all, but must have an active mod, not older than 16. that shit is r e q u i r e d.

• Like Like x 1
    • Narcissist Narcissist x 1
  16. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

I thought theres an exception for applicants lower than 16 (i.e qminegod). Anyways, thanks for the opinion @Awaken My Love!

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Note: Qmine didn't make an application. But yes, he was way under 16 (13) when he received moderator.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Hey Mate, I respect how you took my tips seriously, and i also really like your motivation that you have in mind. As for now, clearly people don't see you as mod material, and i don't either YET. But i'm marking you as potential because i know that can change easily, knock 'em dead and make us proud yeah?

• Like Like x 1
  19. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Ill try my hardest. I wont let you guys down.

Alright, thanks for the clarification @RedTF2.

20. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You have been making improvements so here's some things I suggest to still work on

Being Respectful
    Staying Calm
    and Being The bigger man in a situation

• Useful Useful x 1
  21. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

The top priority that Im willing to change is being respectful, I guess I have to low down my swear words for a bit. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion @Captain Meliodas! I will try to implement it to myself.

22. ♠♣SG Reaper♠♣
    Depressed

♠♣SG Reaper♠♣ Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I agree with Aegeus on this

-Support

• Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 2
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

I am willing to bump my moderator application. To show that I am still interested.

• RIP RIP x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  24. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I get that you're trying to change yourself and try to get more popularity within the community to allow yourself to become a mod, however, I just can't see you (mature or not) mod material. I have never seen you enforce rules, I have never seen you help new players, I have never seen anything from you that would add anything to the community, communicate with them. That's all for now.

-support

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Ill try to get online with you much more better. Its probably because when I play TF2, its pretty late in your country. For example: If its 3:00 PM here, its around 1:00 AM at your place. Usually, I try to enforce the rules by joining blue team and just tell the "rulebreaker" about the mistakes he committed and how to fix it. But mostly when you are online, I was just tired of how many people Ive got to talk to because most people who join blue are micless. I just have to always tell him to go off blue because they dont have a mic. That time period is where all micless kids or teenagers alike would freekill. But then there are no possible moderators available for contact. So, I am the only one who can enforce the rules while no moderators are available.

Anyways, thanks for the opinion @Doc Holiday Punch!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Im bumping my Moderator to still show Im interested. Ive now admin a training software currently. Just a quick info.

• RIP RIP x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb