King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale), Mar 22, 2017.

1. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Maiev Ztrale

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=42117

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: UTC 4:00 (aka Most admins are asleep)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 20+ hours

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1 Dallas, and US #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Vee94934, SpammKaw, Negan, Shampoo, Mom

Other: I was an Admin in a programming group and I was well reputed and hated for doing my job properly (aka Muting Text Spammers, Demoting Admin Abusers and keeping the server alive while the owner of the server is offline)

I accept any, I mean ANY opinions against or agreeing with me since I just wanna help maintain the server from losing control without admins (I would join other dallas servers just to see whats on the other side)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 7
    • Potential Potential x 4
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 2
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

I got mixed feelings when I read this and honestly it's hard to not give you an upvote judging by your experiences. You may be under 16, but you've shown a mature history and that's great for a moderator. I'm not judging you based on a previous issue because it was long ago, and serves no purpose here, but I haven't really seen you often and that's my fault, but until word comes around of you in a positive way I'm gonna have to vote Potential. I will change this later on if I hear good or great things of your name. I do hope the best for you, and hope you do great.
    +Potential

-Falcon
    [EDIT]: Accidentally deleted my comment to change some comments on it...

3. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Thanks for the comment, I highly appreciate it

Just for the old thread, I was pretty naive and dumb because I was pretty whiny (looking back).. Hoping to improve my maturity and my attitude soon!

(Just re-did the post since it might cause confusion ^^)

My Timezone is in Abu Dhabi , Muscat and most know its an arab country which is like 4:50 am there in USA 2:00 Pm in my place. :)

(Willing to Change my name just to remove inappropriate characters)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  4. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Bumping moderator application, showing that I'm still interested

5. Falcon
    Wishful

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Alright thanks Falcon,

Also Michael, I have been an admin for 8 months long and even started to program, game design and even make my portfolios in a website.. ehh, not to brag but the members in the group even asked me to settle heated things (aka Fights, Flame wars, Mortal Kombat)

7. Falcon
    Wishful

By the way, while Michael is being...well Michael. It's better to not reply to the ratings people give you because they're just ratings. While I'm gonna disagree with Michael here cause you have experience as an admin which is great for moderator, but some people just haven't seen you as often or active which is why Michael rated moar experience. Basically, look at the ratings, and unless it's something extremely unnecessary like sea oshawott rating everything dumb, then either take it as something to improve, or if it's already improved just ignore it. No need to reply to a rating cause someone believes you need moar experience. Hope this clears up some things and best of luck for your application.

-Falcon

8. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I think I seen him/her before but I haven't had much experience with this person
    +potential

9. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

I am Maiev Ztrale.. Does it ring a bell to you?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Bumping moderator application, showing that I'm still interested.

Edit: I'm now playing on US server

Still looking forward for the position.. :D (confident)

11. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I would honestly upvote this application if I saw you more. Of course, I have been a bit inactive on Jailbreak however I've only seen you once since coming back. You seem very active on the forum which is good however you haven't done anything that shows your fit for the job. Having someone else to ban freekillers at 3 o'clock in the morning would be great, and everything on this application other then the things I stated are great, so when your more active and do something that shows your the best candidate, I'll be sure to upvote this application. Keep up the good work :)

+Potential

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  12. Not So Festive Warden
    Confused

Not So Festive Warden Well-Known Member

Putting Potential, only for the reason I don't see you on the servers.

+Potential

13. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

To be honest,most of you guys are asleep at the times I am playing.. So yes. Thats pretty much the problem.

RedTF2, remember yesterday? It was like 2 o clock in the MORNING..

I played cuz I was waiting for my mom to call me (she is abroad and my dad isnt with me)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  14. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Hey guys i have been playing with Maiev for like a hour or two and in the time ALONE i feel he SHOULDN'T get mod. Advertising, saying the n word, screaming is mic, illegall orders and, many more

• You dont say You dont say x 1
  15. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

WBiddy, I accidentally say it since I WAS used to say it.. Im training myself not to do it but it slides when I'm really mad and shaking.. Second of all, Screaming in mic isnt my fault since I have a headphone and the thing so close I cant set it. And third of all, you were freekilling, I told people to kill the freekiller but you just shot those who were following my order. I bet you are just a wolf in a sheep's clothing since you did absolutely NOTHING to help the server from the freekiller, And why on blu if you are just not going to help those who needs you? You just sat there, and kill some people or two! I EVEN asked you to be a warden since I was tired. And lastly, I was sacrificing myself just to not make the server less interesting but all you did was not talk and stay at blu for no absolute reason..

16. WBiddy
    Starving

Number 3 is a illegal command you cant force reds to attack a blu aka rebell

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

I can make a huge wall of text that stating why you are also wrong at what you are doing.

I may be a filipino, but I can make a really long texts that makes you know the flaws you have.

I play the game properly if the players are proper
    I play the game not serious when it isnt

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  18. WBiddy
    Starving

Please inform me?

19. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

1: U dont have a mic, but you're on blu
    2: You freekill people when I said its just to kill the freekillers
    3: I now suspect that you were AIDING the freekiller but not helping those poor reds
    4: Not following warden's orders
    5: Refusing to become warden (Why bother going on blue?)
    6: Randomly killing people when not being told by the other warden
    7: And you just killed someone with me telling you to YET

20. WBiddy
    Starving

I do have a mic i just dont use it
    i havent freekill in awhile i always give a reason
    i can show favoritsm
    i have been
    i never refused just because you dont wanna be warden
    i havent randomly killed i kill them after a few seconds and
    after orders are given

21. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

My response are bold

22. WBiddy
    Starving

One i really dont have to use mic unless warden mod or admin says to
    2 i ALWAYS give a reason
    3 i can't* show favoritsm (typo)
    4 i will admit a long time ago i used to freekill
    5 i will be warden if i am force wardened
    6 you dont have say to "you may now kill reds that arent listening to my orders" (i think)

23. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Let us settle that we have flaws in our lives. My Day is bad enough: my Dad threatening to kill me, Mom wanting to leave me, Fighting with the free killer, then fighting with this?

Plus the different flow of the game means different me, such as Fun if the game is fun, serious if the game is serious, and just pure crazy if its just pure crazy.. But the point of me being moderator is much more farther than those.. I'm much stricter as the time I am now (Its just because I have no role of importance nor defending something

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  24. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

This is an application, not a war zone. Settle this in a different post or through steam/tf2.

• Agree Agree x 4
  25. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Id want anyone to please close my application.. I dont want any further troubles with my life ..

(I prayed to be chosen everyday, Guess Im just gonna quit TF2 jailbreak now (thanks WBiddy, hoping that you ar happy.. *Unfriends every single friends I met in jailbreak in my list* Cya)

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  26. Falcon
    Wishful

Gonna have to change my vote based on recent actions. Hasn't shown maturity in responses even against biddy.
    -Downvote

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

As Biddy said, you cannot give an order to attack a blue. It usually results in many rebellers and just all out chaos, so of course it would be illegal. I hope you aren't hoping on leaving Jailbreak because I think it would be a good thing for another moderator to be on late at night.

28. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Guys can we like...... Chill for a year?
    Yes, Steam, TF2, or Discord if you don't mind

29. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

It would be pointless for me to continue, If I made a single mistake and has been proven.. I quit on trying to be correct.

But I may continue this if I may get myself a positive remark. Thanks Mango!

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  30. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Bumping my app, to show I am now interested again :)

31. WBiddy
    Starving

Didn't you Quit TF2?

32. Falcon
    Wishful

Gonna be honest with you. After that whole thing and you saying you're done and if a mod could take down your app as dark said it doesn't help your reputation, but knock yourself out.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  33. Festive Michael Rosen
    Adorable

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

That right there is the very reason why you SHOULDNT get mod. Saying youre not gonna play seriously because no one else is is the opposite of what a mod should be doing. You should be playing more seriously in that scenario to convinve other people to do the same. Be the example, not the follower
    -support

34. Luke Romo
    Procrastinating

Luke Romo Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Honestly, I have no idea who you are. That may just be me being blind, but I usually play on Dallas 1 and US 1 and have never seen you on.

+ Need More Experience

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Closing this application since you already have another. Feel free to bump it every once in a while.

• Like Like x 2
Live Thread addon by sonnb