ICE JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ICE, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

In Game Name (Steam Name): ICE

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=122363

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: American Central Time

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 1-5 Days you have been around.

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: No

Other: Just like to say that I'm bored of freekillers and rulebreakers getting away with things when Mods/Admins are not on and want to help stop it. Also any questions you have about my application or about me in general, feel free to ask below and I'll be happy to reply

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 4
    • Potential Potential x 3
    • Moar experience needed Moar experience needed x 1
  2. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

This is a bump for my moderator application to show that I'm still interested.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  3. gamer
    Balanced

gamer Previously Darkarcangel142

Does not understand that if you say "today is out of cell rebel day and lava day", it is active until a superceding order is given
    Freekilled me on Causarina when i said he didnt understand rule 7(as my joke in theatre) , he and tommyguns voted no when you are required 3 blus to vote but only those 2 voted and so he decided to kill me, he said only he and tommyguns was voting for the joke or what ever in theatre and there was 5 blus alive.
    Freekilled Golden AZ when more than half was kos. Sota: "Last one to jump dies" me and Golden were kos, he killed golden but i dodged. Attempt to kill more than half the reds alive
    -Support

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ★ Golden AZ

★ Golden AZ One Poster

Does not listen to warden and does not know the basics of the rules
    -Support

5. KyptoKlutz

KyptoKlutz Active Member

Instead of editing the mod app where there is a format. I recommend replying to comments as a reply like I have done so.

6. The God of Obby Himself
    No Mood

The God of Obby Himself Active Member

Agree with Golden, you don't seem to know the basics of rules or follow warden's orders.
    -Support.

7. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I never personally have a problem with a lot of the candidates in a verbal behavior sense. That being said, I can't say you're not a nice guy.

But, with the reports I have seen above on this thread, I can not say that I am vouching for this application.

Regardless, I believe every player should have the chance of turnaround before they are shot down. Perhaps when you meet the age requirement?

I will be marking this as a Potential.

Thank you for applying.

8. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Thanks for all the replies I understand that the time referred to above was a mistake on my part and I fully accept the discredit that brings. However I would like to say that I've recently fixed my small mistakes when interpreting the rules and ask all who have given me a down vote to let me prove you otherwise as we progress farther into the year.
    Thanks for the feedback,
    ICE

9. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

As Nightly has said I don't personally have an issue with ICE, but I do not see you having "mod" qualities as well. This does not mean impersonating mod, just reminding people of rules if they are confused, or otherwise contributing to the community.

10. Sota.Toast
    Sleepy

Sota.Toast Member

ice, you aren't really likeable as a person and you seem to take playing jailbreak as more of a serious career than a game. you've gotten your super-sophisticated-business panties in a bunch becuase of it, and you're kinda just a mood killer. with braindead games like this, just try to relax and have fun. it doesn't take an intellectual to play this gamemode. i can see that you have good intentions, but you refuse to listen to the majority of the people who have more experience than you, while you just keep rambling about how 'good' you are. yes, you can enforce the rules, but you don't really know them well enough. an important part of being a mod in any environment is to listen to others, and to not just outright call them out for being wrong.

i noticed that besides your annoying quality of ignorance, you can remain calm and keep a level head under rough circumstances. maybe if you try to listen to what other people have to say, you'll be a much better canidate for mod.

tldr
    ignorant but mature.
    potentialllll

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. gamer
    Balanced

gamer Previously Darkarcangel142

Agree

12. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

This is a bump for my moderator application to show I'm still interested in becoming a mod.

Live Thread addon by sonnb