Grim™ JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Grim™, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Grim™
    Holy Shit

Grim™ One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): Grim™

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=87255

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: EST

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 2days + (refer to link to stats)

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #2

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: goodusername101, jeefcake, Mijjy, Imperfection, spookyk3d

Other: jeefcake
    Mijjy
    Imperfection
    spookyk3d

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 10
    • Potential Potential x 8
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I've Never seen this person before, less i know him from game or some sort, if i known him or not, i have not have enough experience with this person, so i am gonna go netural on this one

-/+ Potential

3. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I do not know of you, or anyone you mentioned, but I will give you a Potential and hope to see you in game.

Cheers.

4. Grim™
    Holy Shit

Grim™ One Poster

thank you

5. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Ok, so forgive me if this post has some spelling mistakes and such I'm on my phone but I'll try to go as in depth as needed, Grim I've seen and been on with you plenty of times, not a massive amount, this is because you only play on the one server, jailbreak 2 isn't very specific, there are us, Dallas, and la servers all of which need to be monitored,if you'd like to be a moderator I'd suggest you spread out your times on all the servers, and try to get to know the community better, the vouchers section should have reputable people,they don't have to be mods or admins, but they should be people who we all know and trust, well even if we don't all trust them it'd be better than people we don't know, these are all steps you should take before making an application, now as for what I've seen on the servers I'm kind of in between, I mean as a person and a player I think you're pretty funny and all, you know the rules, but there are things wrong, for one you're quite disrespectful to players in general, when a moderator or an admin is on you seem to calm down and be respectful but when there is nobody on to say anything you flame, call people (your favorite word) cunts, and inact stereotypes of an immature person, generally I've never seen you help someone with the rules even though you know them, so overall I have to say -support

• TL;DR TL;DR x 1
  6. Dirt Savage
    Lucky

Dirt Savage Can't Stop

I have played with him a few times Great Blue but not long enough so id give it a potential

7. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied due to lack of bumping, feel free to reapply when you feel you want to.

Live Thread addon by sonnb