Ghastol Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Ghastol, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Ghastol
    Classy

Ghastol Can't Stop

What is the problem? DJ Prodigy

What do you want us to do? fucking demote him for abuse

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043835646

What server were you on? Idleserver Dallas#2

What time? 6:30 to 7

Additional information? WItnesses Are Morgan me and sig and he respawned himself after not complying with orders sig specifically gave clear orders saying afk freeze inside cells then he crouched to the yellow line then he was kos he then respawned himself after not complying wait i forgot he didnt respawn himself! he respawned the whole red team then he keeops saying those werent valid orders and saying it goes by admins perspective even though hes not a damn admin? so he lies and abuses his powers cause hes fucking deaf here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  2. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I know Sig has a tendency of using a 'squeaker' voice when giving commands like this, and I have told him in the past to not use it as warden when giving commands.
    It's caused two players getting confused and killed on the generic line that I respawned because of a very understandable misunderstanding.
    I'm going to hold off until I hear more about this before I form an opinion.

3. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

Low tone is what he said I was talking in

sig killed King Luna with awper_hand. (crit)
    sig killed DJ Prodigy™ with awper_hand. (crit)
    *DEAD* jaybow544: hi my dudes
    BestBossatron: tttttttttntdhzhtwwQSqsqsSssqSGRDGEDG
    sig: ?????
    Paradoxor: SHUT UP
    Sweetmamaschili connected
    Client 'Sweetmamaschili' is muted by the plugin.
    [SM] ADMIN: Respawned Red Team.
    *DEAD* jaybow544: who are prisoners
    sig: ????
    Paradoxor: He DID Say AFK In Cells
    Fearless Reb: lol savage
    dweeb [STEAM_0:0:147603952] connected from United States
    SQL Auth: 0 row count
    I killed him for not being Afk Frozen inside the Cells, When he respawned all reds I asked why. He said that I could not understand you, and that I was talking in a low tone voice that he could not understand but other people COULD understand Due to only those two people got killed no other people. He said that I had said that All reds crouch walk to the yellow line. He also said the respawn was due to what other people hear doesnt matter but Admins Perspective(from csay the chat in the top of the screen) is what the respawn was based off of.
    Hes not even an admin.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  4. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't even see a point in making a post about DJ anymore,
    I'll wrap up what's gonna happen

10 reputable players share new stories about DJ abusing
    DJ and 2 or more staff members get into a long 19 paragraph argument
    DJ says he doesn't have to explain himself
    JTriggs or another higher up closes down the thread and scolds the community for reporting him

There we go guys I just solved the mystery

• Agree Agree x 6
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

I closed the last thread because both were in the wrong, but the fact that you think it a slap on the wrist and a walk away is disrespectful. I try to give people a lot of chances, but I did give DJ his last straw. Do not assume how thinks work behind the scene, some people just want others to improve.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I think you misunderstand, I'm not just referencing the last post (though it happens to be a part of what I'm referencing) I'm talking about all of these
    Some speak for themselves and some I'll explain the reason I'm using them in this reply

https://idleserver.com/threads/redtf2-server-report.2573/live?page=1#post-9786

https://idleserver.com/threads/blinx-the-time-sweeper-server-report.2836/live?page=1#post-12158
    this is self explanatory but also note the "slap on the wrist and a walk away" given to him after this compilation of abuse... he had lost his powers already, and then wing just decided "Hey if you want em back just reply to this thread saying so and you got it"

https://idleserver.com/threads/members.2929/live?page=1#post-12734
    DJ sure does show maturity, responsibility, and dedication to his community in this post (Sarcasm) I just picked 1 out of about 20 posts where DJ whines, plays a pity party, and trashes everyone around him while he's a Moderator

https://idleserver.com/threads/what-were-you-thinking.3042/live?page=1#post-13804
    This was actually a thread about the whole "Rosen Revolution" as it's called,but Just feel free to read over my response, and see how yet again, DJ is immature, whiny, and just sooooo unbearable.

https://idleserver.com/threads/dj-admin-application.2687/live?page=1#post-15414
    I'm gonna post this here, to show that almost a week after a report, and him admitting his childishness and getting told "It's ok just work on it" he applies for Admin, showing he has no sense of what to do and when to do it

https://idleserver.com/threads/costant-abuse-and-bullyinh.3574/live?page=1#post-18356
    I'm also just choosing this thread of out 20 to express one thing, how DJ twists everything to cover for himself, instead of doing the sensible thing and just calling an admin to close the thread and move on we get the whole "Let me take one problem, turn it into something about me, and do it a hundred more times this week" If you gotta cover for yourself that much you're obviously doing something wrong there DJ

ONE OF THE BIGGEST ONES
    https://idleserver.com/threads/mango-puree-server-report.3592/live?page=1#post-18589
    I commented on this one at the time, and spent over 4 hours of my time into this report, just doing research and typing, and everything I had was concrete to my knowledge, and here's my favorite thing
    It got ignored
    I can just click on your profile Jtriggs or wings profile to see what thread they're going over or what they're doing on the forums, this is one of the many reports one of you did indeed look over, but just ignored, And I notice you guys do this on the ones you don't see a way to instantly shut down any point with a "this thread is just arguing CLOSED" instead of facing the situation and taking a minute to realize what's going on, it's thrown to hell and ignored again and again

https://idleserver.com/threads/bad-guard-ban-reasons.3605/live?page=1#post-18697
    Obscure ban reasons is something in itself

https://idleserver.com/threads/report-on-lance-cocuski.3623/live?page=1#post-18826
    Lack of anything besides laughing on DJ's part when someone was abusing.

https://idleserver.com/threads/dj-gags-me.3714/live?page=1#post-19373
    https://idleserver.com/threads/sig-server-report.3692/live?page=1#post-19280
    The pissing contest between DJ and Sig is apparent to anyone as you stated in the server report he made, but I combined these two thread in the same explanation for reasons apparent, A staff member should be mature to be having a pissing contest in the first place, and he was applying for admin? You said they were both in the wrong, but failed to explain why this was ok? As soon as two people are wrong nothing happens to any of them? HE IS A MODERATOR, I don't know how to stress that any further, he should get reprimanded on a higher level than a regular player, because he's held to the highest expectation, more than any member is.

Overall this is what happened in all of these things

DJ got a slap on the wrist
    DJ got punished for a few days to appease the community then got everything settled again
    DJ twisted things to cover himself, lied about dm's, raided discords, played pity party, cried about some kids being mean to him online, etc etc etc with the poor behavior in every aspect

I guess I am being a little rude or disrespectful with this reply, but I'm not going to change the wording because that deprives the meaning from the entire reply

Every time DJ's just pampered to, it's not the fact that it's specifically DJ being given so many chances, it's that any staff member that abuses gets this many chances, we keep wondering why the servers are going downhill, why people aren't getting on, why the community isn't as lively and happy as before? It's the staff, and the way problems are handled

The opinions of the majority are ignored, mine included, with just about every mod and admin that hasn't been around for more than 3 years or isn't sucking up to the owners, The problems the community has are left unsolved, people leave, they don't tell their friends about the servers, they don't invite people, and if they do talk about Idleserver it's always "Yeah don't go there go to a different jailbreak server" the community is not in a good standing, everyone holds a grudge towards each other, and it needs to change

The community needs to be payed attention to
    Players should have More say, not just mods and admins, even though they don't get anything done either,
    Staff should get less chances
    Staff should be chosen more carefully
    PLAYERS should respect the decisions of the higher ups more about things like Promotions without an application, and small stuff, myself included gets heated when I shouldn't
    just a long list that I've said before along with 56 others and all of us have been ignored

This is more than just about DJ or how he abuses constantly, it's how we deal with these problems that needs to be fixed, and nobody is working together to make that happen, we all keep getting defensive and ignorant to each other, and lose all sense of respect, I'll stop going on because I already know I'll be trashed for this response, rated with 20 dumb ratings and seriously ratings, etc, etc, but things need to change, and nobody is letting that happen, servers need to evolve, and we stay prehistoric

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

I do lurk on the forums, and read all of the posts and all.

I personally don't care about ratings, mainly due to the fact that several people go around assigning random ratings to posts without thinking or looking at them.

I'm otherwise completely speechless on how many threads you linked.
    It's hard for me to even come up with a reply because it's just going to get picked apart, I'll try to sum it up.

I knew that there were posts against DJ, some he was right, most he was wrong. I should of looked into the past of DJ's abuse reports before closing sig's report, in my personal experience, it's take the side of the staff member, so I closed the report as both were in the wrong.

I don't mean to make it seem like I'm ignoring your report, but I just don't know what to say.
    Wing is made well aware that DJ needs to be demoted, it could take a day or so before it goes through as he may be at work.
    Red if you're reading this, you have my permission to give DJ a two week global jailbreak server ban, or until his moderator is revoked.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 6
  8. Ghastol
    Classy

Ghastol Can't Stop

Asks him if hes going to ban dj Red replys

SteamID: Admin DJ Prodigy (STEAM_0:0:41784959) is immune.

what the fuck

Admin DJ Prodigy

9. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Apparently I cannot target him either so someone higher than us has to deal with it

• Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb