Freekiller report 2:SuperShort

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by Captain Meliodas, Nov 15, 2016.

?

Have you seen him freekill before

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure

16.7%
  1. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Now I'm 100% percent sure you've all seen supershort's name on here before for changing his name and free killing using alternate accounts and lots of other things I don't know if this is a glitch or not But I'm sure he did it intentionally because he gloated about it after chat after he got killed for free killing though I have no proof So I can't rant about that

I didn't have my screen recorder up and tf2 hsa been lagging a lot but basic info

SuperShort
    Jailbreak 1 Dallas 45.35.176.5:27110
    Ban Him for multiple occasions of this behavior
    and of course the evidence
    upload_2016-11-15_17-4-10.jpeg

This is his steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320722421
    Fun fact:His (AKA) section shows one of the names as Mr.Gorilla so that puts an end to the mystery of who keeps switching names

I didn't have my screen recorder up so I don't know if this evidence suffices
    I apologize that this thread was so long and drawn out

2. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I know that it shows the name PotatoSanic which is why I'm saying the evidence doesn't suffice because It doesn't show SuperShort's username

3. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

I've just dealt with, SuperShort and his history of freekills with a one hundrend and twenty minute guardban, as of right now.

Should not be a problem in the future.

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★

• Like Like x 2
Live Thread addon by sonnb