!Fire command

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by Leinoto, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Leinoto
    Dr Pepper Addict

Leinoto One Poster

Hey so I often play on Dallas #1 and #2 and we often get wardens that don't talk and stuff like that so I was wondering if the staff was working on fixing the fire command. I just wanted to bring it to attention. I understand other people have also talked about it but I wanted to bring it to light again. The problem with the command is that most of the time (sometimes it does work as it should but very little of the time from what I can tell) the amount of people needed to fire the current warden is more than there even are people on the server. I understand that people might abuse the command to fire people they might not like but as it stands now I feel that it would be better to have some people get fired incorrectly than lots of people who make the game unfun for many people not get fired. Just my thoughts about the fire command.

2. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

It’s not going to be fixed. The arguement at hand is that a group of friends could easily abuse the fire system and remove a warden for no reason. At the moment, there is no intent to fix the command.

3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

He beat me to it damnit

When I played back when it did work the argument red is giving was a reality, honestly at this point there are so many mods you can just call one on at almost any time

Actually our mods aren't active nevermind

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  4. Leinoto
    Dr Pepper Addict

Leinoto One Poster

Well thanks for responding I understand where you're coming from it's just so frustrating sometimes when you get one of those no Mic opening and closing doors wardens and there's no staff on.

Live Thread addon by sonnb