Festive Michael Rosen Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Festive Michael Rosen, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

What is the problem? Kimmel guardbanned me for false pretenses. He was asked to RPS another red for lr and he said he doesn't know how to taunt and didn't move for a few seconds. I killed him because A. that was smartassery which is against the rules. And B. It's delay by not doing what the warden asked. After this I complained that I did nothing wrong, but he ignored me and didn't respond and then left.

What do you want us to do? I'm not asking for a punishment. All I really want is for Kimmel to admit that was a false guardban, which he could've done on the servers, but he didn't so I'm bringing it here.

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. [U:1:197301045]

What server were you on? U.S #2

What time? 4:05 P.M November 15 2017

Additional information? Since I am applying for moderator, any extra guardbans on my account makes me look much worse as a candidate. Since this guardban should not have been given, I want to make sure people don't think I did something bad to warrant a guardban.

Edit: When you look at the guardban, it was for only 10 minutes. The time isn't of importance, it is the principle of the situation

2. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

actually, the time here is important

10 minutes for freekill?

no, that means he knew that you didn't deserve the ban but he gave it to you anyways, So either he banned someone as a joke (which is stupid) or he doesn't know the proper times to ban people

3. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

I should clarify saying the time isn't important to me specifically. I would still be making this whether it was 10 minutes or 100

4. Kimmel
    Confused

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I banned you because it was on the edge of freekill or a legit kill, that was the reason for the short time. I felt as if it was unfair. It might have been a spur of the moment action on my part, and I will take full responsibility.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

alright cool, then this is done. :)

• You dont say You dont say x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb