Fashion Advice

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by Mango Puree, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I was playing on casual earlier and was actually thinking of getting back into the swing of things. Not Jailbreak, still kind of bored with it but since I sold my entire backpack, I obviously need some sort of fashion. Instead of buying millions of cosmetics for each class, I was thinking of just getting a couple of all class cosmetics for all of them. What all class cosmetics are pretty cheap, look good together and really show what I'm all about?

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  2. Optimist
    Spooky

Optimist Well-Known Member

Well, just search up _____ Cosemetics. Look each one up and find the cheapest one.

3. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Some cosmetics that are cheap look like shit together so I'd like some that don't look bad as a loadout.

4. WBiddy
    Yeehaw

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Cheap all class cosmetics

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
  5. Bill Nye The Science Guy
    Feminine

Bill Nye The Science Guy Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

A good multi class/all class cosmetic set would have to be, in my opinion, the Marxman (All class cosmetic) usually can get your hands on it for about 1.33 - 1.44 ref, then the Champ Stamp (Multi class cosmetic) usually priced around 1.22-1.33 ref and the Triad Trinket (Multi class cosmetic) for about 1.44-1.66 ref. Its like a cartoonish Italian Mafia look.

Live Thread addon by sonnb