=EFFORT= Samy JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by =EFFORT= Samy, Oct 4, 2017.

1. =EFFORT= Samy

=EFFORT= Samy One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): NKS#my

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=89981

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: CST (UTC−06:00)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 46

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #2

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: No

Other:

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 10
    • Potential Potential x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. BGUltimate
    Boner

BGUltimate Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Havent see you on but hope I do in the future for now all I can really do is +potential
    Best of luck

-bg

3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't know how to say it without getting backlash, but your profile alone oozes immaturity to me and by that alone I can tell that you're not fit to be a moderator
    (just a few examples from your profile)
    Ĺevel Bot #2 | TF2 Keys⇄Sets Sep 4 @ 2:44pm
    Thanks for using me to level up your account

Have a great day!

Heres Meh Trade Link:

in general your artwork showcase

so this is the impression from your profile that I get from you

an immature child who tries too hard to conform with everyone else, and a kid who takes everything for granted OR who acts like he has things he doesn't have to impress other people

I know this seems real dickish of me right? But keep in mind that the way you present yourself off of the servers can hinder your application just as much as what you do on the servers

BUT

for those people who think this is unfair, here are things wrong with your application and what you've said sig.png

As everyone can see you only have 4 hours on the server

Which makes me think that you have the wrong stats for yourself right? but no, I matched the steam ID and everything and this is definitely you, while the stats do mess up constantly, it's still a good basis to see if someone is or isn't lying

you didn't even bother to put your steam username on your application

you obviously aren't over 16, or if you are over 16 you need to mature and act more your age

server 2 isn't a server...there are

US
    Dallas
    And LA servers

all of which you should play regularly

Vouchers aren't a requirement but not having any shows that you did this on a whim and that you didn't try to really commit to this one, or that you have nobody who would support you, which also shows a lot of negative things

Additional information section is blank, this should be used to explain a bit about yourself and why you would be good for the position, or to explain things about your application that could seem off... Now a tip for anyone reading this pretend that while you're making this mod app you're making an actual job application...So the information should be direct and not things about your personal life that doesn't help you get the "job"

For example

Hello, I am Captain Meliodas and I've been playing on these server for a while now, I like the people and the way things are run so I would like to maintain the peace and order of the servers, I get on from 8pm-1am and I try to make as may friends as possible along the way, that way when I get on I'm not the "oh it's a mod" guy but a "hey it's meliodas" I think I would be good for moderator because I am friendly, I understand humor, I have fun with the servers, I am responsible, and I have good judgment

now obviously this is a bit over the top but you get the idea

DO NOT

Hey, I'm meliodas i'm 14 I like Cats, I got dumped a few months ago, I like pizza and video games Etc, Etc,

I know this seems like something that has no place on a moderator application, but this is a general Idea for you, if you would like to change your additional information section, if you apply again (assuming that you don't get mod. Which from my experience I can't say anything on bad candidates getting mod) and for other people

I also know this sounded a bit disrespectful right? But i'm doing my best to be straightforward right now because there is no point in trying to save one's feelings or trying to Show pity, as you'll learn that's not something I do, and that's not something the community does, I'd say if you even slightly get offended by this post, you shouldn't be trying for mod, because we already have a few emotionally unstable mods that jump at a chance for drama (not gonna say names)

so overall

-support

and Have a good day

• TL;DR TL;DR x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. adonaimulamba
    Adorable

adonaimulamba Well-Known Member

You have no vouchers -support

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  5. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Um... yeah... idk you so I'll just leave this be

-daily

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Closed since you have 2 applications open. Feel free to bump the other if you’d like.

Live Thread addon by sonnb