Doot Doot JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Moderator Applications' started by Doot Doot, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Doot Doot
    Woot

Doot Doot Godly Skeleton Staff Member JailBreak Mod

In Game Name (Steam Name): Doot Doot

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=23204 & https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=35977

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: CST

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 6d (orignally 3d as i put)

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: BOG button mash, Kimmel, qminegod, Red (daily)

Other: About having 3 days logged in idleserver jailbreak, i still think that is really inaccurate, but that is what is on my stats. so. And i do take criticism the way it is supposed to be, i learn from mistakes i have made in the past, and i will request a closed thread if an argument is started. Hopefully i can be an asset to the staff team. (EDIT 1): I forgot to mention that this is my second mod application, sadly i do not remember when i made it, but im going to guess around maybe Feb or Jan, or maybe even march, but im not sure. But I deleted it because I thought I did not have enough experience. (EDIT 2): unless the reason i deleted it, says otherwise, but i do not remember what i put down. (EDIT 3): @RedTF2 assisted me by finding my correct stats, since i started playing with broken stats i actually found 2 recorded status with more than 1 day with a total of 6, with proof the steam i'd will be STEAM_0:[U:1:98700094] and if you arent convinced go to http://steamidfinder.com/ and put my cringe worthy custom URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/TootDootBootShootLootNoot, get That exact steam id and blah blah blah, WHEN YOU SEARCH VIA STEAM ID ONLY ONE WILL SHOW UP, reason being the second one doesn't have brackets, AND the second one (the one with 2 days +) only shows stats for 2 days, and the first one i linked only has stats shown for US, even shows what the favorite server is, US/LA #1 (EDIT 4) even so i still think that ive have more hours logged in idleserver tf2 jailbreak, but whats there is there.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Potential Potential x 1
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Good player. Helps others when things aren't the clearest, and is on a lot of the day so he's reliable, and great for mod. Best of luck Doot Doot.
    +Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Great Guy, he deserve mod!

+Support - Put me as a voucher

4. BGUltimate
    Festive

BGUltimate Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Fun Guy to play with Would be a Great Mod!!

+Support

5. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Doot Doot is one of the most whole-hearted players in the community. He's fun to be around and a great sport. He almost never breaks rules on IdleServer and can always make a joke here and there. Doot Doot is one of the nicest and friendly players on the server. Even though he destroyed my discord and showed no remorse for it, I'm still gonna support him.

One fat, wet, slimy, skeleton
    +SUPPORT

6. Awaken My Love!
    Dr Pepper Addict

Awaken My Love! Well-Known Member

has proven he knows rules, and it's a regular.

+Support

7. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Let's see... someone who actually deserves mod applies; finally. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think we could use some decent mods. Doot Doot, we've been friends for a while now, more than a few months I'm sure. I truly hope you get accepted, you actually know the rules, you help others, and your just a 1 in a 1,000,000 warden. Players love being around you, and just enjoy your presence in general, as do I. Doot Doot, good luck, my friend. +Support

-daily

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

+Support is banana man

• Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  9. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I played with this user couple times and @Doot Doot seems to know the rules very well, he is also a good player to play with, i will support this application

+Support

• Like Like x 1
  10. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I have to say +support

Doot Doot is a good friend and he is a player who I trust, he is on every single day, he is funny and energetic and loves playing on the servers, he gets along well with the community and overall knows the rules very well, When he's warden people enjoy it, He can take a joke and doesn't get offended easily which is a key thing in my opinion, he's very patient and overall well balanced

Though there are small incidents of him breaking rules overall he takes the punishment and doesn't complain, well at least I've never seen it... he's been on the servers a long time and a lot of people have bonded with him... he can be a tad bit disrespectful at some times but nothing to the point where it's offensive, just some occasional slurs towards another player, however it's never been serious and usually he hones up and apologizes afterwards

+Support

11. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

I think Doot Doot marks as a Canidate for a moderator position. He is calm and very friendly, clearly he earned a group yield of friends because of his redeeming traits, can handle crazy situations rather fast and efficiently as he has displayed to me on his experience as a discord staff, and tends to be great listener as a friend and worker.

Pros:
    Friendly, Polite, Respectful, Passive, and Calm on the field.
    Learns the rules of a system fast, Knows the jailbreak rules very well, and enforces them daily.

Cons:
    I havent seen Doot Doot on as much as recently, so i would suggest he spends much more time on the servers hence it is a need and norm in order to succeed as a Staff. Of course, he could be on at different time frames and i just wouldn't have see him, so this may be false.

And of course, he is young for the requirements, but i don't think this hinders his abilities to preform professionally.

In my opinion, Doot Doot would display undoubtful loyalty on the field, and i believe his charm and efficiently will work very well with the team and would fit well with the crowd we deal with.

+Support

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  12. Luke Romo
    Procrastinating

Luke Romo Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Actually kept his mod application up this time. Oh yea and he is a good person for mod +support

13. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

I have been friends with Doot Doot for about 6 months now. He has been on the servers for a long time, longer than the vast majority of regulars who play on the server these days. From my experience, he has always attempted to follow the rules, and he will correct/criticize others if they make a mistake about said rules or just plainly ignore them. This includes his friends as well. Even though refusing to indulge in favoritism is considered being lame and, for a better term, a buzz kill, Doot Doot acknowledges that nobody is above the rules and all players should be treated fairly. He doesn't favoritize me or any of his other close friends on Idleserver. I have been around since Fall/Winter of last year and I can proudly say that I have seen Doot Doot grow as a player, and as a friend.

+rep

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

I don't completely know about you being mod, you do show many good qualities but at the same time I really don't know if its a good idea. More mods are needed anyways though. I'll will keep thinking about it till I change my vote

(Edit) No need for hate ratings boiyo, its my opinion

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Optimist
    Depressed

Optimist Well-Known Member

This is one of my top people I would personally accept as moderator. He is barely toxic, he follows the rules, and he is fucking weird.
    +support

16. Doot Doot
    Woot

Doot Doot Godly Skeleton Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I am bumping my moderator application because im still interested in becoming a staff.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Thank you for applying @Doot Doot. I accept this application.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 3
  18. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Congrats Doot Doot! Welcome aboard! :D

19. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

20. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Good pick Wing, welcome to the team, Doot Doot.

21. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

22. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Well done Doot Doot, I guess there is some common sense around here

23. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

CONGRATS DOOT DOOT!!!

24. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Aye, congrats Doot Doot!

25. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Congrats Doot! :)

26. Luke Romo
    Procrastinating

Luke Romo Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

27. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Yayyyyy :D You did it!

28. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Doot Doot my boy, congratulations on getting accepted. Great choice for Moderator.

See ya around, mate.

29. BGUltimate
    Festive

BGUltimate Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Congratttteezzzzz

Live Thread addon by sonnb