Dj gags me

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by sig, Mar 20, 2018.

1. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

*DEAD* sig: im talking to idiots meanwhile
    *DEAD* DJ Prodigy™: you mean people here sig
    *DEAD* sig: what?
    *DEAD* sig: no im talking to youj
    *DEAD* DJ Prodigy™: idiots on here
    (I was talking to Ghastol and Red (not daily)
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on sig for 90 minutes (reason: Staff Disrespect, its 90 because he has been warnde to not do this and he has continued non stop.).
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on sig for 30 minutes (reason: 30 for now once valias confirms it will be longer).

I didn't Even fucking say you were an idiot you fucking moron
    (Yes im insulting you here cuz u fucking gagged me when I didnt even say you were an idiot)
    And Dont Taze Me Bro says I can fucking Vent (A place where you can vent)
    Are you Insecure or something.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Ok I understand why you made this and I understand why he gagged you since it looks like he misunderstood your words since when I read them first I thought you actually called him an idiot.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

No? I don’t see sig calling DJ a idiot so what falcon said but 90 minutes?? Sheesh I don’t extend to that period of time, it’s usually 30, I bet if I test it on sig, I bet I cannot gag or mute him for that long... bet he’s like higher than me now

I’m guessing That I’m trusted (yes I was here longer than you guys, but I’ve been on and off) but I cannot confirm this because you misunderstood and or just didn’t read it correctly, plus 90 is way way too much in my opinion, less he did it repeatedly

4. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

sig, the reason you are always getting into fight or problem is sometimes not DJ's fault, but yourself. Try to lessen yourself on swearing, and try to be friendly? Next, DJ was right to gag you for SD due to calling @RedTF2 a "fucking idiot" but 90 mins is too long. Please try to refrain certain actions to avoid problems.

Also try to be mature at times.

random question, are you sig1911?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

It's been my belief for a rather long time that swearing has nothing to do with being respectful and friendly. Sure, it's profane, but as long as you don't direct it specifically at a person it shouldn't really be taken personally.
    This is coming from someone that spent four years in the Marine Corps though, so take that as you will.
    I'm a bit biased.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

I'm just gonna say I don't think Red (not daily) would care if i called him an idiot, mostly because he can fucking take a joke. The reason I replied back to DJ was because of what had happened with Ghastol's Server Report.(i had him muted then unmuted after wanting to know why he did what he did in the report)
    And sig1911 is a kid who's fucking annoying who when i played with him, he mass freekilled. And I'm just saying its sd for me to call Dj an idiot but Ghastol Directly said to dj "Dj get out of your mom's basement." or something along those lines

Live Thread addon by sonnb