DJ Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by DJ Prodigy, Mar 13, 2017.

1. DJ Prodigy
    Curious

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

State and Country (not city): North Carolina, US

Primary Language: English

Favorite Pizza Topping: Peporoni

Servers: All Jailbreak servers

HLStatsX:

https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=33972

Time Zone: EST

Admin Experience: Hoth

Additional Information: Play video games, Watch anime

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro

Support: Red, link_link_link, cardboard, doc holiday punch, us dingdong, valias, Feminine Bill Nye

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 22
    • Potential x 5
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) x 3
    • much confused doge x 1
    • Moar experience needed x 1
  2. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Doesnt know that the director of staff is Hyro .....

-support
    EDIT: he changed it and had to be told

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

He has been moderator for a long time he does his job pretty well and helps a lot too.
    This person is a fine member of this community and he can help sooo....
    (edit)Changing to potential.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  4. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

DJ Prodigy, I'm going to have a lot to say about this..

Although you are a friend of mine to an extent (extent being that we don't talk very much), I do not believe I can support this admin application. I am not going to call you out on anything, but at the same time it is going to seem like exactly that. I will not be accepting the application of a staff member who has more reports than I believe I have ever seen, and more complaints about disciplinary action than most of the average users within our community. You do not express such maturity that it would take to successfully run through with the admin rank, as it is a lot higher than moderator, which comes greater responsibilities. Judging by past experiences, I envision greater and more repetitive command/player abuse from your end if you receive even more power than you have now. I'm not sure why your powers do not work on some of the servers, whether that is intentional or not, I have seen you be reported while you have only had power on US #1, and that is hard to do considering you're restricted to one server. Whether you are able to stretch your power throughout the entirety of our servers at this point is beyond me. Regardless, I sense quite the abuse factor erupting from another promotion to you.

You seem to believe it is alright to apologize with the same excuse, that you will "change" your behavior, but end up contradicting yourself completely within the next week. That is one of the main reasons I have lost trust for your word on those types of situations. I do have pity for you due to your home life, as I know it's not the greatest, but I can not keep hearing that being used as the same excuse for 100 different circumstances. Whether it be unapologetic, neglected free kill that you know you did, spamming of commands you know are out of our guidelines to use as staff members (such as slap, freeze-bomb, and time-bomb), or an immature response to a serious situation, I am always hearing the exact same excuses and responses from you when questioned about it. I don't know for a fact if I have ever confronted you personally about your actions, but I am judging my sources based off of the many different instances I have witnessed with my own eyes either in-game or within the forums. You may deny such a point, but I will show you proof of reports if needed.

A vibe of extreme lack of professionalism roots from your personality when speaking to you, and I simply do not believe you are fit nor ready to take up the position as an admin for Idle. Regardless if you've noticed me or not, I have kept my eye on you throughout a few times you've played recently, and I'm not noticing any improvement within the topics that matter, as mentioned above. I believe everyone can improve, and my opinion is, before you attempt to become an admin, I think you need to improve many aspects of your in-game personality, handling, and overall kindness and respect to other players. I've seen you flunk multiple times when questioned about a rule, and this is an instance where I can state I have had to correct you personally.

With that being said, I am down-voting this application for the time being. Until significant improvement is made, I will not be changing my vote.

Thank you for applying.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

You've improved a ton, but I'm not certain you're entirely ready for admin yet. I'm happy to see how hard you've strived to make up for past mistakes, but the community won't forget those mistakes so quickly, and I believe that it's crucial for the community to have faith in you if you're to become an admin. Give it some time.

Potential for now due to willingness to improve on your part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Your a good friend, But you have been reported many times
    - I dont know how much you been reported but i dont know if people can trust you as being admin
    -You did improve but you need more time as a moderator before you become admin
    - You need time to get more trust before you become as a admin
    - It took me like a year (Maybe more) as a mod to become admin
    - Took me time to get trust in order to become admin
    The one reason why i downvoted your app is because of so many reports.
    I will change if you improve and gain trust.. If you do improve and gain trust, there maybe people who will like you again.
    -Support

7. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

DJ Prodigy is a good moderator, however with great power comes great responsibility.

Being admin is just too much for you right now. As cardboard stated, I have seen you try very hard to apologize for your past. I like the way your doing this and support it entirely. However, giving admin to a mod is a big thing to happen. You have to work for it and show your responsible.

I'm not saying your not working hard, I'm just saying that you should try to get more people on your side and talk to the community more. Keep doing what your doing and I'll upvote this application with no delay.

Putting potential for now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. I think that 1 server you've had experience with is too little. Maybe 2 or 3 and I'll put support. But for now I'm butting Moar Experience. >~<

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  9. putting*
    .-.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Festive Michael Rosen
    Adorable

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

This application is pretty much obsolete. DJ has (as far I know) expressed that he is not interested in being admin anymore. While I appreciate the enthusiasm, let this thread Rest In Peace :^)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Awaken My Love!
    Dr Pepper Addict

Awaken My Love! Well-Known Member

admin abuse (known) obviously not afraid to do it again, considering he made a video saying he was "messing" around -support

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  12. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

nice necro

• Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb