Dark 2 JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Dark, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

In Game Name (Steam Name): Dark

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=tf

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Central US

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 30+

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Luke Romo, qminegod

Other: NOTE: I have been told the stats page is broken, and I cannot find my stats.

• Potential Potential x 2
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 1
  2. Dark
    Bored

I haven't been on the last few days because school has made me busy.

3. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

What do you mean by 30+?

4. Dark
    Bored

Hours, I honestly did a random guess, because the stats are broken I don't know for sure.

5. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Like, Honestly, I think he be fine for mod as long he tries to be active and be respectful to all the players
    School is more important than video games, i think they will know that school is more important, do your best to get good grades , turn in your assignments on time, and you will be fine, Try to get on if ya can.
    +Support

6. Dark
    Bored

Thanks for the support Valias!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. RedTF2
    Cynical

Compared to other moderators/admins, Id say get more hours/days put in. Get to know the players as they do in vice versa. I have nothing against you other wise and would support this moderator app.

8. Dark
    Bored

Red as I said at the first reply, it was a random guess. I don't know exactly how many hours I have

9. RedTF2
    Cynical

Even if it was a guess, stats have been only broken for a little over a month, which means you would have to play an hour a day. For 30, since you can't find your stats this means you possibly joined within the broken stat time period

10. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't understand how this is a reason to support someone, because of their priority judgement? I'm not saying it's bad to choose school over video games but I don't see this as a valid reason to let someone become a staff member.

Edit: Ok so now I am going to place this as a potential rating, I don't see him enough and Valias states "Honestly, I think he be fine for mod as long he tries to be active and be respectful to all the players" This raises some very deep implications, are you not active? and are you disrespectful?
    I think there's too much of a hazy cloud of what is true or not, please try and be more active, post on the forums, say hello, but don't sit idly by watching your application rot before your very eyes, the community will support you if the community knows you, whether or not you want them to know you, you need the support, because at the moment you're support from me is declining.

~all love no hate,
    - doc

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Honesly he was fine when i saw him on, Never seen anything "Disrespectful" when i see him, it will depend
    Was he disrespecting to the other admins/ mods?
    Yeah i said "School is important because if ya like a future job (Working on computers, being a firefighter, police. then you gotta get a dipolma)
    It could be a invalid reason in my opinion but who knows? I never seen him Disrespect in front of me...
    For now ill stick with "Potental" see whats up.. I will change my mind if its bad or good

Honestly You do have a good point and theres nothing wrong with that.

12. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

Denied due to lack of support. Make a name for yourself on the servers, make us love you, and you'll be a mod. You're free to reapply in a few months, I hope I get to play with you.

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.