daily JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Moderator Applications' started by daily, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

In Game Name (Steam Name): Red (daily)

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=18768

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 20+ hours I'm sure of it

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Nightly

Other: I said no on the older than 16 question because I am 16, just to clarify that. I was completely unable to locate my jailbreak stats because, well, they're kind of broken (please note, the stats I provided are NOT mine, I was told to just list something there to submit it) :/ So I guess you'll have to take my word and other peoples words for it. I used to mod on a G-Mod server, but the community eventually died out. I take the rules and people who break them seriously, but I know how to have some fun and brighten up peoples days :D.

• Potential Potential x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I can vouch that he has far over the 12 hours minimun logged onto the servers.

3. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

"holy shit is that a bear?"

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  4. Luke Romo
    Procrastinating

Luke Romo Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Awesome guy to hang around. He is very calm but also fun, he really knows his rules, and he has my support

5. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Eh, Why not, although he does follow the rules
    +support

6. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

Strongly support this. Well-mannered, excellent warden, good judgement; the whole package.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

I don't support many mod applications, but Red is definetely moderator material and deserves all the support he receives. He knows the rules and is an active player. Would make a great addition to the team. Red has my support.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Although I do love everyone within the Idleserver Jailbreak community, everyone knows they have those 2 or 3 people that they consider their best friends. Without someone getting offended, as best friends are on a more personal conversation level over gametime, my three would consist of @DoctorDingDong, @AugustRose, and @daily.

I am going to be leaving my full, uninterrupted input within this application. This is not going to be filled with favoritism due to the fact that he is a best friend, but I simply mentioned that to glorify how easy it is to get along with this individual. Red (daily) struck my eye as a warden since the first time that we played. Why is this? It's simple, due to the skill and professionalism behind his playing, his respect towards the players and the community, and his eager attitude to enforce the rules correctly while still making it fun for all of the other players within the server. Admittedly, he has told me that he has not been on another server besides Dallas #1, and has made me a personal promise to extend his playing over onto the others, such as the other Dallas servers and the US #1 and #2 servers. etc. With that being said, I will personally state that I trust this promise coming from this person, and believe that is the only thing that needs to be improved. Now, let me begin why else he should be a staff member.

Within the Jailbreak community, we have a lot of moderators and administrators. But, logically speaking, they are extremely outnumbered by regulars and randoms as they should be, of course, but this is a hint that we can always take another moderator or two. While it seems as if we have too many at points, we all know that isn't the case. I have had the pleasure and privilege to play with this individual every single day, and oversee him from a personal and a moderator/staff member standpoint and observing how well he interacts with the guidelines and rules that we expect of our community. Besides the common accidental freekill or two that we have all experienced, I can safely say I have never seen this person mess up said expectations. Again, I can not stress enough that this is not a post flamed off of favoritism due to friendship, I do not want that kind of reputation for myself that I am judging solely on that. With that point aside, @daily takes his time to learn his mistakes, fix them, and counteract his prior actions with new, more mature actions that it has actually surprised me how fast he's come around sometimes.

I do not believe at all that maturity is an issue with this person, as they are wholeheartedly mature the entire time they are playing, besides the obvious jokes and small puns that we all enjoy. In conclusion, I am going to be giving this application the most support out of any application I have ever cast a vote on, and will safely say this individual is my confident choice of who would fit moderator.

Thank you for applying.

9. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I support this application. He is active and knowledgeable of rules.

~ciao for now,
    - doc

10. daily
    Amused

Bumping this here application because I'm still interested in becoming a moderator.

11. Optimist
    Moonlighting

Optimist Well-Known Member

Daily is honestly a really cool person. I hope he gets accepted.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

After playing with daily multiple times, I can tell you that he is a great warden and would make a great addition to the staff team. He has my full support.

13. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

I Support Helps A lot Around The Severs Really Cool Gut to

14. Typical Femenazi
    Eat Me

Typical Femenazi Can't Stop

I cant believe he inst a moderator already. Has great potential. Ill vouch for him.

15. daily
    Amused

I was debating with myself whether I should bump this again or not... Just to be safe I decided to do so. I'm still very interested in becoming a moderator.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Knows the rules very well, would definitely support.

17. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Daily has my support, he knows the rules and is a good team player, respectful and keen too. He has my vote. +rep

18. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Definitely support Daily, while I haven't been with him much, when I was it was a great time and he is a great person for mod. +Support

19. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Thank you for applying @daily. I accept this application. Welcome to staff. I'll send you a PM.

• I heart you I heart you x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Congratulations Red (daily)!

21. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

Congratulations brother! I know you'll do great.

22. Optimist
    Moonlighting

Optimist Well-Known Member

Woo! My dear friend, Exited to have you on the staff.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  23. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Congratulations Red (Daily)! Welcome to the team!

24. Bill Nye The Science Guy
    Feminine

Bill Nye The Science Guy Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.