Costant Abuse and Bullyinh

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by Festive Osama bin Laden, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hopped on the jailbreak US server recently and wanted to play on the server like i always do after school but once i got on blue and started to use voice chat i got a an overwhelming amount of hate from people just because my voice is high pitched people proceeded to call me multiple thing that i dont wish to talk about but mostly they spammed in chat and voice chat to fire me and kill me and so on most of them were doing it as a joke but heres a few names of people who would rapidly spam: "FIRE LESBIAN TOASTER HE IS A FUCKING KID" in chat Names: → ▐jesse▐ ←, Scalzy the festive weeb, and the festive leo constillation

• Crybaby Crybaby x 2
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Thanks for the info, if you have any screenshots, I will hand down a heavy punishment.

3. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

TheAwesomeScales180 Can't Stop

well lets see y:
    1.u killed a last red that needed DR

2.ur bullying some fucking kid that was warrden

3.ur always talking over warrden

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  4. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

So you’re admitting to spamming?

5. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

jessie did all the spam, all i said said was lets fire the warrden jess did all that un needed spam shit
    and leo did literally nothing

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  6. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

i was on the server, and can say that jesse was doing alot of spam in general.( may not help too much. I’ll see if i can sneak my computer tomorrow and find any demo files from tonight (best i can do))

7. I dont have screen shots but i have witnesses and those things you stated are all lies

• Crybaby Crybaby x 2
  8. I wasnt bullying the guy he was talking over me as warden and i told him to stop

• Crybaby Crybaby x 2
  9. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

u were bullying a kid that was warrden and played true or false and aske the dumb questions

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  10. I wasnt he is in my friends list we were just joking

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  11. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

a littled heads up like "oh hey guys im fucking joking" would of helped, also being call a kid isnt an insult.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  12. Litsen Your the fucking one who kept on bullying me so PLS FUCK OFF I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU STOP ACTING LIEK YOU KNOW EVERYTHINg

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  13. Hi i dont have screenshots but i have witnesses so if you would like to tlak to them over steam?

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  14. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

how is being called a kid bullying? DUDE YOU ARE A FUCKING KID!!! enjoy ur child hood while it lasts dude

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  15. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

He shouldn't have to state that hes jokin with his friend, Friends joke around, I sometimes sound "Rude" but I always do it as a joke. I don't mean to cause harm, and if I do, I will willing apologize. Just Stop arguing over this please. Just drop this please don't do it again, or take your punishment or what ever is going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

The way he was "joking" was more of bullying than joking in most prospectives, he was putting down the warrden n shit, while he himself was also a shit warrden.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  17. I JUST BECAME WARDEN AND I TOLD THEM TO CROUCH WALK TO YELLOW LINE AND U SPAMMED IN VOICE CHAT TO FIRE ME LIKE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  18. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

Like i stated myself, I myself have said that the warden at the current time is "shit" or say the warden is "fucking retarded" but im not actually doing it to be serious.

19. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

u didnt say shit u were talkin shit and i didnt spam i told everyone type !fire cuz ur a shitty warrden. Im done arguing with some kid on a tf2 jailbreak forum.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  20. OMFG I BECOME WARDEN FOR ONCE AND BAM U TELL EVERYONE TO FIRE ME HOW AM I A SHIT WARDEN IF I JUST BECAME WARDEN!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  21. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

i was bein dead serious

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  22. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

u were warrden 3 times and i said that the 2nd and 3rd time

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • RIP RIP x 1
  23. WELL FUCK YOU IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT I BECOME WARDEN FOR ONCE AND IMMEDIATLY U TELL EVERYONE TO FIRE ME EVEN THOUGH U NEVER SAW ME BE WARDEN BEFORE

• Crybaby Crybaby x 2
  24. TheAwesomeScales180
    Apelike

omg kids these days cant read for shit, fuck this, and fuck u imma go to bed i have school tomorow.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  25. WELL FUCK YOU TOO BITCH IGNORANT LITTLE SHIT CANT ACCEPT THAT HES FUCKING FIGHTING FOR NO REASON YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THAT U ARE A FUCKING CYBER BULLY U THOT

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  26. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

Both of you, either take this to dm's or just stop and go your separate ways, this isn't the "Don't Taze Me Bro" place, this is the general tf2 jailbreak posting area. Don't Taze Me Bro, is for this arguing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Can one of the site admins close this or something this has gone from a report to a war of insults.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

Uhmm, can just you two do a private conversation?
    Your just making your self worst

• Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.