Continued Harassment.

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by DJ Prodigy, Mar 22, 2018.

1. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

This has been going on now for quite a few months.

I don't even know what started it but I am getting sick and tired of it.

Basically, what is happening is this.

Sig, is continually harassing me. Non stop.

And now recently someone new who jumped onto the band wagon is someone named Ghastol.

Now I know what j triggs has said but, lemme just emphasize this:

THOSE REPORTS ARE OLD! AND I HAVE STOPPED WITH WHAT THEY FEATURE, ME AND WING DISCUSSED THEM LONG AGO AND I AGREED TO STOP IT AND AS A RESULT I HAVE STOPPED IT.

Anyways, I try to do my job, moderating the jailbreak servers. but recently it seems ghastol and sig have wanted to non stop harass me. To the point to where I leave.

NOW recently, i joined to moderate the jailbreak server and help with valias and Michael, low and behold ghastol and sig were on too. Now, I never SAID ONE SINGLE WORD AT ALL TOWARDS SIG OR GHASTOL. WHEREAS THEY INFACT kept saying shit cus I WAS ON TRYING TO HELP AND HAVE FUN!

Valias did tell sig to knock it off. and later on I did join, sig wouldn't stop. now ABOUT HIS GAG! I was going to make it 60 but at the time it was night and with this new keyboard the keys are small and such and i couldn't see if i had pressed 60, but instead i pressed 90. I removed it and instead made it 30, i was going to make it a 60 minute gag AFTER CONFIRMATION FROM VALIAS.

IM NOT GOING TO DENY that in the screenshot I DID SAY THAT STUFF.

BUT it is in fact the truth as it has GONE ON LONG ENOUGH AND IT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.

People like this are what DRIVE people away from idleserver.
    People who CONSTANTLY HARASS other people ESPECIALLY STAFF!

• Crybaby Crybaby x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
    • TL;DR TL;DR x 1
  2. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

upload_2018-3-22_20-40-22.png

btw this is a screenshot, and its on my profile . upload_2018-3-22_20-40-22.png

• Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

I hate to break it to you (not really), but I got news for you, pal.

Some little kids on the internet hurt your feelings and made you feel bad. Boo hoo.

It doesn't pain me at all to tell you that I, and I'm pretty sure a good amount of people, don't care. You're the moderator. If you feel like a little smack talk is disrespectful towards you, gag and/or mute them. You're just doing your "job", as we call it.

What's that? Those disrespectful children leave hurtful comments on your steam profile? Guess what? You can block users on steam! You don't even have to be a mod to do that!

To sum it up: If you feel harassed, do something about it. No need to let us know. Most of us don't really care. We deal with shit like this too. And you know what? We suck it up. You should too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  4. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

I'm confused on this part. I understand accidentally hitting 90 once at night for the time, but I don't understand it the second time when you explained that it was 90 minutes. I'm confused because once you type in the number once, you'd be able to see it in your chat before you post it so then in case you typed in the wrong number but then you typed 90 again. I'm not trying to call you out on a lie I'm just confused by your statement and what shows up in the ban.
    upload_2018-3-22_21-34-36.png

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

That black text is hard to read, you’re harassing my bad vision.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

My guess is he types really fast and presses enter without rereading it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

While I do agree that Sig and Ghastol have been "shitting" on you quite a bit, it's your job as a "mature" moderator to accept or ignore criticism and move on with your life, I am not defending them as I'll type a response to their continued disrespect here as well, because I'm sure they'll see this to shit on you more

We, however, will start with you

I before said I didn't have a problem with you as a person, but as a moderator, however, this is starting to change based off of the repeated actions, and the cycle I once mentioned on the last report, Hell I'll give you something better, a nice insight to the mention of you being a quim

FalconScreenshot.PNG
    Said by 10 other people as well

Your personality is wretched, you are 19 yet you act the age of sig, and argue with someone half your age, But to be more specific, you Get emotionally damaged over someone in general, regardless of age, I for one, have a speech impediment, this is common knowledge. I get trashed more than just about any Staff member on here, My age, My voice, My Personality in general, I accept that fact that my person is fucked, and I don't cry or feel bad when someone makes fun of me, I can give you a format even if you're being passive aggressive and sarcastic while saying it

Sig: CAPTAIN MELIODAS FUCK YOU, YOU MOD ABUSING FUCKER, YOU HAVE A GODAMN SPEECH IMPEDIMENT YOU AREN'T FULLY HUMAN BECAUSE OF IT
    Captain Meliodas: Please respect all players at all times, this has been your warning, continued actions will lead to a gag and/or mute
    Sig: FUCK YOU I'LL DO WHAT I WANT YOU DEFORMED FUCKING STRAWBERRY
    Captain Meliodas: /gag Sig 15 Disrespect
    Captain Meliodas: Further disputes will result in longer communication gags and/or mutes depending on the way you convey the message

Be as fucking sarcastic as you want with it, but still be respectful, that's all it takes

Don't abuse= People don't complain
    Don't abuse+You're being whiny= People complain
    Don't abuse+ Don't be whiny=People don't complain
    Don't abuse+ Be respectful+Don't be whiny= people trust you
    Don't abuse+ Be respectful+ Don't be whiny+ Have fun with the players (Not being strict as fuck)= People enjoy you being on and like to play this equation can also compute to "People don't leave when they see DJ Prodigy has joined the game"

I'm failing my math class but I can put together these equations quite easily

You have become generally unlikable due to your actions towards other players, your inability to be mature, and a plethora of things to be added,

I have a trick for you as well

6 Year old kids
    We all hate them

Here's your magic trick

those little kids aren't just blowing things out their ass. they are hurtful to you, because what they say is true, nobody is truly insulted by something like "YOU SUCK DICK FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF" people get insulted by true statements that they are insecure about, If some kid calls you a Mod Abusing Fuck it's probably because you're being a Mod Abusing Fuck, while they may be brutal, and not understand what they say when they say it, or in 80 percent of the case which people don't understand, they do know what they're saying, they just don't give a fuck.

So the moral of the Card trick, take the criticism and build upon it, become a better person, become a better player, but don't worry about becoming a better mod, because you don't need that anymore, you need a demotion, not a 26th chance, not a pity party, not a bunch of kids to respect you. You need personal development

How in the hell do you plan on getting a job? and supporting yourself in life?

An immature, whiny, passive-aggressive, etc etc etc, will not be hired, will not be supported, will not be cradled to, you will be cast out, your application will be set to the side, or you will not be called back. if someone comes to you at your job calling you a shitty waiter who can't do a fucking thing right, you look them in the eyes with a smile and say "If you have a problem with the service provided, Please talk to my manager" and repeat that line until they give up, if they attack you, and you do anything you get fired, and cast out without a job, Learn to be mature, it helps nobody, and just makes me hang my head

Now for the errors in your pity party thread

1. Stick to one color, and don't use so many caps, it does not stress your point, it just looks stupid and improvised
    2. if you're going to switch between Professional responses and casual Friend talk 10 times in a thread, you aren't adamant about it, you care less about them "disrespecting you" and more about you losing mod, because you think you need a way to vent and relieve your stress, so you come on and abuse, this is how I see it
    You say band wagon like it's overwhelming, it's really just two kids, this is a part of your pity party which you need to mature out of
    And there we go, the actual intent of your thread is discovered here, it's about you playing pity party (I really have to use that word a lot with you after a year) and trying not to lose your position, ohhhhhh and my favorite part (You haven't stopped as a result of anything)

A report being old doesn't mean it doesn't show through your character, people don't change that easily, like how an alcoholic can go clean, but one drink can put him on the path again, the same applies here, you'll never change so long as you remain a moderator, with the immaturity of the targeted audience for Teen Titans Go
    It's almost like you're a moderator that has the power to gag people disrespecting you. and the power as a steam user to block communication with people harassing you
    You still are a moderator with the power to gag people
    I'm surprised I even have to comment on this one, We've had this conversation before, twice actually, Once with your ban reasons, and once with your constant permabans, watch what you're typing in chat, while i'm almost 100 percent sure that you're bullshitting, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until I get home to look up your chat logs, there is no excuse at this point, you're either lying to try and protect yourself, or you're just not learning from your mistakes, or the most likely scenario... A nice combination of the two...I have no other way to put it besides holy shit just stop

No...No...No, you're just disappointing me at this point in time

YOU can take care of it
    YOU can change yourself
    YOU can be better

No, Staff don't leave because of harassment, staff leave because of bullshit with another staff member, or due to loss of interest
    You are the only current staff member that can't learn to be mature and take some little kids calling you out for abusing? get over yourself I'll be nice and not go on anymore but do know there is a simular length response I could be writing right now

I changed my mind, I won't even be adressing Sig and Ghastol's actions because wihle they may be bad in themselves, it's nothing compared to years of abuse and whining that you've put the community through

Luckily This is in don't taze me bro, because this is a fucking joke

• This is amazing x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Dickbutt x 1
    • Those are fighting words x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • RIP x 1
    • TL;DR x 1
  8. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

You know @DJ Prodigy At least take responsibility for what you did, mistakes are granted and if you feel you are being harassed or something its not cowardly to fallback. What i am saying is you should probably resign and try something new instead of moderating for awhile. Granted you might be having fun but it might be easier on yourself and everyone else if some change went into place. I haven't exactly been directly in your shoes but i am seeing similar patterns with you and me, take a break and better yourself other ways.

By no means am i saying your the worst of the worst, but you should walk backwards and think outside the box because your making mistakes just like i did, mistakes that you cant fix unless you do something more impactful in your life.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 3
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 2
    • Seriously Seriously x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  9. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

It has been well over a year of this guy constantly proving, time and time again, that nothing good comes of him being a moderator for this server. Nobody has been fighting on his side.

Wing, are you afraid to hold somebody liable for their actions when they're not directly negative towards you?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • RIP RIP x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  10. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Back from the grave to give words of wisdom!

• Dickbutt x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • much confused doge x 1
    • Those are fighting words x 1
    • RIP x 1
    • Disagree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb