Carisi Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Carisi, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Carisi

Carisi One Poster

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: i don't know why i was guard banned, it was from 2017

What server? What time?: Jailbreak, sometime in 2017

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:167244777

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: It was 2 years ago, i forget what i even did to get guardbanned. Anyway, it was in 2017.

What are you appealing?: A guardban

Additional information?:

2. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

3. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Sounds like you may have gotten a rage ban, which is used when a player does something against the rules that warrants being team banned then leaving the server before an appropriate ban length can be given.

Asking any staff member how long you ban is, as already suggested, should get that sorted out quickly.

4. Carisi

Carisi One Poster

Weird, any time i join blu i get a message saying "Guardbans is enforcing a ban on your steamid"

5. Carisi

Carisi One Poster

6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Yes it could be a rage ban but if it was inputted 2 years ago or some "Staff member" raged banned him, it's time for him to get unban from the guards if its long enough and or we dont know how long it is.

7. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

If it is an old one, absolutely, but last I knew rage bans weren't on record alongside the ordinary team bans, so having someone on hand in the server really would be the fastest way to verify that's the case then promptly deal with it.

Have you tried contacting anyone of the staff when they're online yet, Carisi?

Live Thread addon by sonnb