Bumping Moderator Application Procecedure

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by wing, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Applicants are able to bump pending applications. If your application has fallen down the forum listings you can post a bump message to let everybody know you are still interested.

We will allow applicants to bump own thread once per week.

An example message might be phrased such as the following:
    • Bump. I'm still interested in applying for jailbreak moderator.
    • I am bumping my application to show I'm still interested.
    • My activity within the server will show I'm still interested in applying for staff.

• Informative x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) x 2
    • You dont say x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • I heart you x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

I want to take a moment to talk about our Jailbreak applications.

If you are still interested in applying for staff, we will not be offended at all if you bump your application each week as policy dictates. This helps us see you are still interested. It shows your participation and that you are still watching your application. We do not want your application to fall to the bottom of the stack and for you to feel we are not interested.

What we are seeing is that as we grow some post are being hidden prematurely before they have played out. We have set the negative votes to 30 before the negative applications will be hidden now. Just because some applications have negative votes does not mean it will be denied.

I would note lastly that bumping your post does bring it back into the limelight. Each time you bump and remain unqualified more users will see your post and potentially downvote it. I'd suggest those who are underage or not qualified to be moderate with your bumps.

• Informative x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Princess is love, Princess is life x 1
    • You dont say x 1
    • I heart you x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.