Boskovic.Dora Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Boskovic.Dora, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Boskovic.Dora

Boskovic.Dora One Poster

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: i do not know was not informed

What server? What time?: i do not remeber it was a year ago

What is your Steam ID?:

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: i am a good person that knows the rules and qminegod supports me

What are you appealing?: i was baned fro just 10 mins by the system there was a glitch pls help

Additional information?: i love you

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. qminegod
    Curious

qminegod Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

never supported boyo

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. $avageFox123
    Horny

$avageFox123 Can't Stop

Just wanted to state my own opinion on this one. So first off you don't really have the best grammar, assuming you are a kid younger than 9. Plus since you were banned "A year ago" It is kind of hard to remember how or who banned you. Besides being based off what you said, " i was baned fro just 10 mins by the system there was a glitch pls help" If you were just banned for 10 minutes then what's the point in making this appeal? And lying that Qminegod quote on quote "Supported you" Is highly not getting you anywhere. Also please give your steam Id because it is easier to identify. Anyways, Good luck on this one! ;)

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. $avageFox123
    Horny

$avageFox123 Can't Stop

Also, you have:
    1,390 hrs on record
    last played on Oct 18 on tf2

Just wanted to point that out. Also please explain this name that was once yours on your profile: Sex slave of Feminine Bill Nye

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. -{o.W.n}-FrostRaider
    Amazed

-{o.W.n}-FrostRaider Active Member

Wait a minute....if it was one years ago and only 10 minute ban...then..Why de fuk dont you wait ? :mad:

• You dont say You dont say x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

while your past is questionable I do support this ban appeal, simply because a year long ban is too long, if I see you on the servers I'll use the old teamban_status command, and if it's permanent i'll remove it, however if it's just a shit ton of time you'll have to talk to the person that banned you, because i'm not allowed to remove those

*edit*

I have removed this ban

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb