BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Moderator Applications' started by BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER
    Feminine

BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER Active Member Former Staff

In Game Name (Steam Name): BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=52000

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Eastern

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 2 days 10 hours

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: No

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Bars only, Wing, Kenny Omega, Falcon, Leonidas {ZM}

Other: Well along with applying based off of wanting to help keep the JB server plaied correctly and to stop rule breakers. I have background in running communities, along with running my own Trade servers at one point in time.

I was owner of the Time Factory servers. (at a normal 20 players on my 1 server everyday)

Admin (almost Senior Admin) On the Child friendly Sodahappy servers. (56 players logged in on there 6 servers on a daily base)

Was a Mod of the PB Servers. (left because staff and I had diffrent view points on how to use powers)

Along with being a Manager and working at customor service, I have grown a tolorince to imature behavior, and I'm able to keep a calm/collected mind.

As-well I tend to be friendly, and funny when it comes to people on. With this I feel I can help change the way someone may feel (including angry) to a better outlook if something is going wrong. Heck even after a gaurd ban where to be giving. I would help the person do !rules, to show what they did wrong and now what to do with it.

Also I did visit Japan and never took it away from my steam profile, so thats why it may say I'm in Japan. I currently live in New Jersy, Us

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    • Potential Potential x 2
  2. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

I have been on the server with @BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER and suggested he should apply. I support this application.

3. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Overall great guy. Fun to hang out with. Knows the rules perfectly and even helps others when in need, so I'm not surprised he's applying. He's great for the position. Hope the best of luck for you Blinx!
    +Support

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  4. bars only
    Musical

bars only Can't Stop Former Staff

I have been playing with blinx for a long time and he knows the rules very well, Hes a great guy to hang with and i hope this application goes well.
    +support

5. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Blinx is a spectacular player, he follows the rules, and is extremely friendly. He has my support <3

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Though BLiNX and I don't always see eye to eye I think he would be a great moderator and a helpful player
    I support this application

7. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Most of it has already been said. Knows the rules,plays with the other kids nicely, would make a great mod. +support

8. Optimist
    Cynical

Optimist Well-Known Member

Ah, Blinx. The man, he's super friendly and has good unusual's. ;)

9. BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER
    Feminine

I just mess around with ya is all my dude, we are 100% fine (at least to me that is)

10. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Pretty funny however I haven't really seen anything that would make you a good candidate for the job. I've never really seen you report anyone on the forums nor tell players the rules if they have broken them.

Potential for now until I see some real over-the-top work.

I also advise everyone to not upvote just because you saw wing upvote it, if you do not want Blinx as a member of staff then state your opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER
    Feminine

I will admit I have (in the past two weeks) have been informing rule breakers of the rules and asking they go on red or spec and do !rules before rejoining blue. As well informing players who try to give false orders or playing games that arnt allowed, that the rules state it's not ok.

On the report thing, I havnt two reasons behind why I don't do reports on the forums. ( I'm not using this as a excuse, just to inform why I don't) when making reports you must have tangable proof, mainly recording the problem if its voice spam/ free killing. I have Acer Asphire laptop. It struggles to run Tf2, recording brings me down to 12 FPS. Second I normally report all problems to online staff. It's tends to stop all the problems, and if no staff are online I can persuade the rule breaker to slay them self.

All I can say mango is I do hope to prove to you I would make a nice added staff member. And all I can say is just watch over me and see if I do practice what I preach.

As well I ask everyone to state how they feel about this, I wanted to do this to show wing if I would be a good member or not. If you feel I'm not right for it, feel free to speak up. I won't get angry, nor will I take it personal.

12. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

BLiNX for mod (I can vouch if needed)
    Basically everything above is a reason for him getting mod

13. Mango Puree
    Asshat

After seeing Blinx in action, I've decided to support this application. I know you didn't want me to, but I feel you'll be a great moderator and use your powers wisely. Your quirky and know the rules, so I'll upvote your application. Thanks for applying!

+Support

14. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Blinx is a excellent player who would make a wonderful addition to the moderator team, he has a great understanding of the rules and the players of US #1 and Dallas #1 have respect for him. I have complete support for him

15. TheCyanidePanda
    Holy Shit

TheCyanidePanda A E S T H E T I C S Former Staff

Active and knows the rules, has my support.

16. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

@BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER Thank you for applying to be part of our Jailbreak Server Staff. I accept this application.

• Like Like x 2
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  17. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

18. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

19. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Congratulations Blinx. I hope you make IdleServer as great as before!

20. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Picked up everything VERY fast and seems to have a nice appeal to the server, very glad this one was selected. Congratulations once again, BLiNX.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.